I've installed everything, uninstalled and reinstalled pokemon go and whitelist, to the same end, the glitchy screen. I've installed google maps as well, but cant make it the default map device... I'm using a classic, with an identical issure to your glitchy picture.
    HI Megamr,

i see alot of stories of Pokomon Go and the Classic BB.. its a disaster.
    did you installed the Runtime for Android? http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

i know the bad graphics of the classic.. but maybe this works
    07-13-16 09:28 AM
    Yes, runtime is installed, as well as google maps, however there is no option to make google maps as the default map device. This is the only problem I can see causing this issue.
    07-13-16 09:50 AM
    Sorry for kicking in, but the install order is not correct. This is the correct order:

1. Update your Android runtime from BlackBerry World
    2. Install Google Login (com.google.android.gsf.login) and login with your Google account
    3. Install BlackBerry Google ID (cobalt.blackberry.googleid) and checkin your device
    4. Install Google Play Store (com.android.vending)
    5. Install Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms)

Then:
    6. Install Google+ Whitelist (cobalt.googleplus.whitelist) and run it. Default signatures, including the one of Pokemon, will be saved in the Gservices database that is provided by Blackberry Google ID (that's why Google ID must be installed BEFORE running Google+ Whitelist!)
    7. Install the PATCHED Pokemon app
    What should I do if I have installed only 2, 3, 4? I did that only to get the Google Play Store on my Passport. If I update the runtime will it mess up what is already installed?
    07-13-16 10:12 AM
    Help me...
    M stuck on google login..
    When I click google the page appears and the pokeball keep spinning
    07-13-16 10:13 AM
    Nice one.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 10:47 AM
    Here the problem is this now.. any solution..
    Attachment 403907

Posted via CB10
    I've tried everything I can think of, it seems to affect the classic q10 and z10 so far, maybe others. Anyone finds a solution to this please post.
    07-13-16 12:19 PM
    Been trying to get Snapchat before, so I already got Google Play Services and everything, updated the whitelist to Cobalt's new version and installed patched apk. It "works": needs to be opened as a first app on a restarted phone - works pretty fine then. Gets laggy sometimes and every crash = phone restart, but it's something. When you try to play without restarting your phone, there are no pokestops, gym or pokemon nearby, so I assume that it's a maps-related issue. Would (if it's even possible) installing GMaps help? Looking forward to a solution, the whole resetting thing can be a pain in the...lower extremities.
    07-13-16 12:26 PM
    I got google maps, but there is no way to make it the default maps app, blackberry maps is still used.
    07-13-16 12:37 PM
    Maybe some tech god will come and make it possible. If not, restarting the phone every 30mins is a thing.
    07-13-16 01:00 PM
    Thanks for providing these steps. I am trying to let this work but when opening the Android Runtime download URL (in BB10 OS Browser with Desktop mode on) a message is being displayed that "The requested item does not exist or is not available".
    Any idea why this is? Is there an alternative URL?
    07-13-16 01:20 PM
    I'm not up for the new game, but in an attempt to play Gameboy games effectively on the Passport (hey, we do things other than just work), I am trying to get the gameboy emulator MyBoy to work with the Passport PKB. The key mappings don't make sense as they are not ASCII oriented, but rather an enumerated set that assigns a number to a symbol from the Passport's character set. It would be kickass if I can figure out the key mapping dilemma. Will update if I figure it out. Am sure many people want to be able to use their PKBS instead of the damn on-sceen virtual buttons.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    07-13-16 01:42 PM
    The Google login isn't working for me, it says there was trouble communicating with the Google servers..?
    I also didn't update the Android Runtime as I am not running the latest OS version, I am on the version prior to the big update that screwed up Android.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    Last edited by Gm1m2overrsquared; 07-13-16 at 08:10 PM.
    07-13-16 07:59 PM
    Got same glitches, don't know what to do :/
    07-13-16 10:27 PM
    THE POKEBALL IS KEEP SPINNING not able to login

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160713_203353.png
    07-13-16 11:43 PM
    Ok long question in short...
    Is anyone here got it working in z10.???

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 12:50 AM
    Help me...
    M stuck on google login..
    When I click google the page appears and the pokeball keep spinning
    That's because the Google Login doesn't work, you have to use the Pokemon Trainer Club to login.
    07-14-16 01:30 AM
    What is the point, if you can't play a game without the knowledge of like patches etc then jus get an android. It's like buying a PS3 and trying to play PS4 games on it. To much hassle and bother
    Greenghost likes this.
    07-14-16 01:52 AM
    Well I got it to work, I had it running for quite some time but then the GPS didn't work.. so I'll look into that.

07-14-16 02:04 AM
    Thanks for providing these steps. I am trying to let this work but when opening the Android Runtime download URL (in BB10 OS Browser with Desktop mode on) a message is being displayed that "The requested item does not exist or is not available".
    Any idea why this is? Is there an alternative URL?
    Turn off Desktop Mode.
    07-14-16 03:09 AM
    The Google login isn't working for me, it says there was trouble communicating with the Google servers..?
    I also didn't update the Android Runtime as I am not running the latest OS version, I am on the version prior to the big update that screwed up Android.

disable two step authentication from desktop google.. thrn u can login
    07-14-16 04:05 AM

Please try this
    07-14-16 05:05 AM
    Sorry for kicking in, but the install order is not correct. This is the correct order:

1. Update your Android runtime from BlackBerry World
    2. Install Google Login (com.google.android.gsf.login) and login with your Google account
    3. Install BlackBerry Google ID (cobalt.blackberry.googleid) and checkin your device
    4. Install Google Play Store (com.android.vending)
    5. Install Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms)

Then:
    6. Install Google+ Whitelist (cobalt.googleplus.whitelist) and run it. Default signatures, including the one of Pokemon, will be saved in the Gservices database that is provided by Blackberry Google ID (that's why Google ID must be installed BEFORE running Google+ Whitelist!)
    7. Install the PATCHED Pokemon app

Worked for me.

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160714_112115.jpg
    07-14-16 05:16 AM
    Pls post a link to download patched apk which is working fine in Z10

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 05:32 AM
    Worked for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160714_112115.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	403957
    Getting it to work was not that hard actually, but can you play it when it's not a first app opened? In my case it only shows my location, but no pokemon nearby or anything.
    marasma likes this.
    07-14-16 05:32 AM
    What do you mean by not a first app opened?

I didn't try it outside so far, only in my home and there are no pokemons around me. I don't know how it should look like. There are pokemons nearby all the time? If so, then it is probably not working.
    07-14-16 05:45 AM
726 ... 45678 ...