I see CrackBerry still hasn't changed...
    Nope hasn't changed a bit. That why you're still here.
    Re read my post. Stated there are many reasons to switch to iOS or Android, least of all for a game.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 07:24 PM
    So basically, check the thread for Cobalt's Official Google Apps Landing Page in the BB10 Android Apps forum.

What I did: installed Cobalt's apps (Google Account, Blackberry Google ID, Play Services, Play Store, and the Google+ Whitelist) as per the instructions on the first page there. There's a patched APK for Pokemon Go around page 262 (if you're in a browser - numbering is different on the mobile app), and after installing that I installed an updated version of the Google+ whitelist APK.

It sort of works on my Passport, but only for five to ten minutes, and only if it's the first thing I launch after rebooting my phone (if I get the green Android runtime loading bar I know it'll work). Any time after that, or if I close it and re-launch it it'll run, I'll get my little dude and the streets around me, but no Pokestops or gyms, and no nearby Pokemon. So I can play if I just keep restarting my phone, which is less than ideal.

I've got it installed on my wife's Z10 and it works even less well: in addition to everything else, it's got graphical glitches (random polygons the colour of the street map everywhere) obstructing the screen and is completely unplayable.
    Just get an android or iPhone bro give it up lol. That's entirely to much stuff to do just to simply install an app.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    07-11-16 07:28 PM
    Here's the link for the patched Pokemon Go APK file shared by Cobalt in his thread: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic...-apk-download/

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    07-11-16 07:29 PM
    Just get an android or iPhone bro give it up lol. That's entirely to much stuff to do just to simply install an app.
    I've also tried running it on a Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Note 8.0 with mixed results. My Passport is still my most powerful device, and has the best battery. Also this just feels like one of those things where I'm going to spend more time trying to get it running than I am actually playing the game, which I'm okay with.
    07-11-16 07:44 PM
    So basically, check the thread for Cobalt's Official Google Apps Landing Page in the BB10 Android Apps forum.

What I did: installed Cobalt's apps (Google Account, Blackberry Google ID, Play Services, Play Store, and the Google+ Whitelist) as per the instructions on the first page there. There's a patched APK for Pokemon Go around page 262 (if you're in a browser - numbering is different on the mobile app), and after installing that I installed an updated version of the Google+ whitelist APK.

It sort of works on my Passport, but only for five to ten minutes, and only if it's the first thing I launch after rebooting my phone (if I get the green Android runtime loading bar I know it'll work). Any time after that, or if I close it and re-launch it it'll run, I'll get my little dude and the streets around me, but no Pokestops or gyms, and no nearby Pokemon. So I can play if I just keep restarting my phone, which is less than ideal.

I've got it installed on my wife's Z10 and it works even less well: in addition to everything else, it's got graphical glitches (random polygons the colour of the street map everywhere) obstructing the screen and is completely unplayable.
    I already had most of Cobalt's apps installed, but I did update the Whitelist. I still can't install Pok�mon Go, it keeps saying "Unable to install".

Passport.
    07-11-16 10:12 PM
    I already had most of Cobalt's apps installed, but I did update the Whitelist. I still can't install Pok�mon Go, it keeps saying "Unable to install".

Passport.
    Did you patch the app with decompile set to on?
    07-11-16 10:14 PM
    Hi everybody,
    i recently downloaded the official apk of Pokemon go Handy App, which was released today, but i cant get into the game. It has to be a blackberry problem, because all my friends are already playing on android. When i ty to install the app it says "app cant be installed" so i tried using Gmaps patcher.
    It shows
    google play dependencies,
    google ad dependencies,
    unsupported minimal sdk detected,
    android protection level

When i remove everything of above mentioned detections it installs but when i try to connect at the beginning of the game via google it is just loading without any progress. When i try to connect via pokemon club it says "authentification failed".

It would be so nice if anybody could help me. I tried different removals for hours now like just removing play store dependencies and so on but nothing worked. Everytime i dont let the patcher do the unsupported sdk fix the app doesnt install but IF i do this fix i can install but cant connect.
    Is there anybody ot there who managed do get pokemon go to work on blackberry 10? Or anybody with an idea how to solve the problem?
    Simple solution, get the priv. It works great on priv. A hopefully blackberry will eventually make a bold or passport that comes in android as well.
    07-11-16 10:14 PM
    I've also tried running it on a Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Note 8.0 with mixed results. My Passport is still my most powerful device, and has the best battery. Also this just feels like one of those things where I'm going to spend more time trying to get it running than I am actually playing the game, which I'm okay with.
    Galaxy Nexus won't work. Not powerful enough nor has the right operating system.
    07-12-16 12:48 AM
    All this modern stuff is lame. This is the only way to play a real Pokey Man (my original copy, picture taken with Passport):

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-pokemonred.jpg
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    07-12-16 01:03 AM
    Hey I read a lot but i am not really sure if there is now an opportunity for me to play pokemon:go on my blackberry q10. Can anyone help and tell me whats up?
    07-12-16 07:02 AM
    Hey I read a lot but i am not really sure if there is now an opportunity for me to play pokemon:go on my blackberry q10. Can anyone help and tell me whats up?
    It's been posted that the Q10 and some Z10 are having issues with this Game.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 08:22 AM
    Here you go.
    07-12-16 08:25 AM
    Did you patch the app with decompile set to on?
    I managed to install it using the Reddit link below:

Here you go.
    07-12-16 09:05 AM
    Seems very glitchy.
    Sometimes map doesn't load, waypoints don't load, pokemon doesn't load. Animation messed up.

Wonder if it's specific to us, or on all platforms.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 09:26 AM
    I just don't get why blackberry just Don't atlease update the runtime to kitkat gave us this damn jellybean which is worthless

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 09:35 AM
    I installed and logged in succesfully but there are graphic glitches everywhere. Completly unplayable at the moment

/blackberry q10
    07-12-16 10:10 AM
    I just don't get why blackberry just Don't atlease update the runtime to kitkat gave us this damn jellybean which is worthless

Posted via CB10
    BB10 is stuck with Jellybean 4.3 FOREVER. Get a Priv or any other newer Android device.

*ME173X
    07-12-16 10:15 AM
    I have a nexus but the point was about runtime didn't ask if I needed another phone smart guy

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 10:18 AM
    Galaxy Nexus won't work. Not powerful enough nor has the right operating system.
    I've got CM12 on the GNex, but Pokemon Go is almost painful it's so slow.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 10:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because they are not allowed. And even if they were, no one is left to do it.
    07-12-16 10:38 AM
    Seems very glitchy.
    Sometimes map doesn't load, waypoints don't load, pokemon doesn't load. Animation messed up.

Wonder if it's specific to us, or on all platforms.

Posted via CB10
    It's simple. It's made for Android KitKat and above. We don't have that on BB10.
    07-12-16 10:53 AM
    dont jump to other device, as BB is still a handful device. I just buy an Android and iPhone for other purposes. Cheers
    07-12-16 10:54 AM
    I have a nexus but the point was about runtime didn't ask if I needed another phone smart guy

Posted via CB10
    You never mentioned earlier that you had another phone. You posted from a BB10 device.
    I'm not psychic, smart guy.

*A3-A20
    07-12-16 11:13 AM
    It's simple. It's made for Android KitKat and above. We don't have that on BB10.
    And why we dont do an unofficial upgrade of the runtime?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 11:36 AM
    And why we dont do an unofficial upgrade of the runtime?

Posted via CB10
    Because BB10 development has stopped. Future updates are security patches only.

You can't unofficially update the Runtime as all software must be signed with BlackBerry keys in order to install.
    07-12-16 11:45 AM
726 ... 23456 ...