Hi,

I have been trying to get spotify on my Q10 forever! First I sideloaded it and everything went fine until I tried to open the app. When I open it, it goes to a loading screen, loads half way, then crashes, everytime. Then I used "xsacha"s guide to convert an apk to bar and after a lot of errors I finally was able to get a converted bar out of it. The guide says that it will convert and automatically install onto my phone and it didn't. I just ended up with a .bar in the folder. Then I sideloaded that .bar and it does the same thing as it did before, loading screen then crash. The loading screen then crash issue also happens on another app I downloaded from Blackberry World, "Toshl Finance".

I have scavenged the web and I havn't seen one other person with this issue........

What do I do?

Thank you so much!
    12-17-13 08:48 PM
    What version of the OS are you on? If you are using 10.2.1.1055 you can try installing spotify directly from the APK file.

Yes 1055, and installing through Snapped worked flawlessly!!!!! I'm on a Z10, BUT I would imagine a Q10 would work also.
    Last edited by pkcable; 12-18-13 at 09:07 AM.
    12-18-13 08:35 AM