The Amazon Appstore have side-loaded all the apps which I have ever downloaded in my Z3. And I can only open them through Amazon Appstore. First I have to open amazon Appstore and only then I can access those apps. And the fact that I don't need most of these apps anymore but they are still eating my phone's memory is pissing me off. When I try to uninstall the apps which I loaded through Amazon Appstore it just simply crashes. Can't get rid of any of these, neither the unwanted apps nor the Amazon store. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 04:33 AM
    you can't remove the amazon app store. maybe by wiping your device and reloading the OS you can delete the apps fully.
    07-28-16 07:01 AM
    I got a trick for you. It worked for me. Not sure for you. Just enable parental controls from settings>security and privacy>parental controls and uncheck amazon app store. It would be disabled. Won't load up on rebooting either. Just make sure not to turn off parental controls.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    07-28-16 04:09 PM
    The Amazon Appstore have side-loaded all the apps which I have ever downloaded in my Z3. And I can only open them through Amazon Appstore. First I have to open amazon Appstore and only then I can access those apps. And the fact that I don't need most of these apps anymore but they are still eating my phone's memory is pissing me off. When I try to uninstall the apps which I loaded through Amazon Appstore it just simply crashes. Can't get rid of any of these, neither the unwanted apps nor the Amazon store. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    You can't completely remove the Amazon App store but RKs suggestion above to disable the Amazon apps does work.
    That noted, your problem with app removal may be related to your OS version..if you are using OS 2876 you probably have the android runtime error and need to install the fix available in BlackBerry World.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    07-28-16 04:17 PM
    You can also use Sachesi to "remove" the two amazon apps. Although they will come back after a reboot, if you don't sign in they will remain utterly dormant. Tuck the icons into a junk folder, and voila.

Priv STV100-1 AAF518 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    pkcable likes this.
    07-28-16 04:30 PM