Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 12:41 PM
    You can't. You can get access to the Playstore thru Snap or Cobalt but if a specific app relies on GPS for example keeping track of game state or achievements then you are out of luck.

Remember, just because you have access to Android apps does not mean you have access to all things Google.
    06-01-15 12:48 PM
    Although there are some things you can do to fool apps into thinking you have Google Play Services installed (because it doesn't work on a BlackBerry), there is no current workaround for game sync.

You can start your eduction on this subject here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930

Q5SQR100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-01-15 12:49 PM
    Hi guys...I've ready installed from cobalt istruction,.and all is good working...only google play services I can't find the file...

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 12:54 PM
    Hi guys...I've ready installed from cobalt istruction,.and all is good working...only google play services I can't find the file...

Posted via CB10
    That file is in Cobalt's thread too. You have to use his.

You do understand that will not be able to sync game data though?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-01-15 01:16 PM
    I have to be the one that says it: buy an Android device to get Google Play Services!
    howarmat likes this.
    06-01-15 01:25 PM
    what if the user wants to get an app that only work with google services e.g. travel app worldmate and no they don,t have a native version and Blackberry Travel cannot automatically import tripcase itinerary.
    You install worldmate apk and boom does not work because no google play services found.
    The real solution is to have a native app but this is too optimistic second best solution is to have an android apk that works okay but this also seems optimistic at times...
    06-01-15 01:32 PM
    what if the user wants to get an app that only work with google services e.g. travel app worldmate and no they don,t have a native version and Blackberry Travel cannot automatically import tripcase itinerary.
    You install worldmate apk and boom does not work because no google play services found.
    The real solution is to have a native app but this is too optimistic second best solution is to have an android apk that works okay but this also seems optimistic at times...
    I guess the user should just realize he or she didn't get an Android device. BlackBerry never said "Hey, come to the Dark Side, we have Play Services too!". It's called Amazon for a reason, right?

Via Pasta CB10
    06-01-15 01:41 PM