Hello folks,
    I recently updated my Tmobile Z10 to 10.2.0.429 using sachesi and I am pretty happy with it. Now I am looking for some apps. Could someone please point to the correct download link for my Z10 version

1 costco
    2 amazon.com
    3 walmart
    4 American Airlines
    5 delta airline
    6 southwest airlines
    7 Google voice
    8 yelp
    9 groupon
    10 trip advisor
    11 SPG app by sheraton
    13 Hilton honors

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 02:40 PM
    You can probably find them all on PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
    12-24-13 03:24 PM
    Hello folks,
    I recently updated my Tmobile Z10 to 10.2.0.429 using sachesi and I am pretty happy with it. Now I am looking for some apps. Could someone please point to the correct download link for my Z10 version

1 costco
    2 amazon.com
    3 walmart
    4 American Airlines
    5 delta airline
    6 southwest airlines
    7 Google voice
    8 yelp
    9 groupon
    10 trip advisor
    11 SPG app by sheraton
    13 Hilton honors

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    If your using sachesi, why not get these directly from Google play, provided they are available there.
    I'm pretty sure sascha had included what needed to be done

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-24-13 03:59 PM
    If your using sachesi, why not get these directly from Google play, provided they are available there.
    I'm pretty sure sascha had included what needed to be done

That sounds interesting! how do I do that directly from play store using sachesi for my Z10 10.2? Could you direct me to the instructions or if you can explain it here?
    12-24-13 07:38 PM
    You can probably find them all on PlayBook .apk to .bar converter
    thanks for the website apk2bar.org. I got quite a few from there but could not find the following there. Any other link for these?

delta - failed during install
    costco - not found
    walmart - not found
    amazon - not found
    google voice - not found
    yelp - not found
    groupon - not found
    12-24-13 08:37 PM
    That sounds interesting! how do I do that directly from play store using sachesi for my Z10 10.2? Could you direct me to the instructions or if you can explain it here?
    Sure thing ....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...erry10-817781/

Then once that is done, follow this and you can get and try pretty much which ever free app you like
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...-store-820107/

Give us a shout if you need more help

12-25-13 02:23 AM
    Sure thing ....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...erry10-817781/

Then once that is done, follow this and you can get and try pretty much which ever free app you like
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...-store-820107/

Give us a shout if you need more help

Thanks a bunch, I will try it out soon. BTW whenever I download yelp or fly delta app from apk2bar.org or bb10bars, then always fail to install (i was using playbook app manager chrome extension) with a failure code of -9. Any idea what is wrong?

I am also looking for a bar for IBM Notes Traveler but cannot find it. Same thing for costco & walmart. does anyone know where can I find them?
    12-25-13 08:09 PM
    Isn't there native Delta Airlines and Google Voice in BBW? I think I have Delta in my Q, and I think I've seen GV in there before for BB10.

Sent from my white hot Z10 Rocking Leaked 10.2
    12-25-13 10:13 PM
    Thanks a bunch, I will try it out soon. BTW whenever I download yelp or fly delta app from apk2bar.org or bb10bars, then always fail to install (i was using playbook app manager chrome extension) with a failure code of -9. Any idea what is wrong?

I am also looking for a bar for IBM Notes Traveler but cannot find it. Same thing for costco & walmart. does anyone know where can I find them?
    K well first things first.
    If you use the debug method and follow what I posted above, you can download your own apks from the Playstore and then then convert them yourself.
    I found that consistently worked better for me, then just downloading bar files.
    So like I said if you follow those instructions, you will be able to download whatever you like from the Google Store.

Dont mean to be rude, but did you check BB World? Its generally a better option to check if there is an app made for your BB before just sideloading everything.
    Fly Delta for BlackBerry 10

Edit: About IBM Notes Traveller, software update 10.2.1.1925 allows you to add an Account from your account settings directly to the device, like you would set up your email. So you can either wait for a 10.2.1 update or load a leak but the option is there now
    Last edited by MiSsY_; 12-26-13 at 08:39 AM.
    12-26-13 01:06 AM
    Well, the fly delta app in BlackBerry World is worse than a Web page and the reviews are full of how everyone is unhappy.
    And there is no Google voice in BlackBerry World.
    I am going to follow all the links and will download the apps I need for myself but I am also helping another BlackBerry 10 user (coming from android) who mostly would like to have a quick fix on commonly available and popular download rather than going thru those steps.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:36 AM
    I suggest you to update it to 10.2.1, I did it and can install all android apk files and they all works well

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:44 AM
    Well, the fly delta app in BlackBerry World is worse than a Web page and the reviews are full of how everyone is unhappy.
    And there is no Google voice in BlackBerry World.
    I am going to follow all the links and will download the apps I need for myself but I am also helping another BlackBerry 10 user (coming from android) who mostly would like to have a quick fix on commonly available and popular download rather than going thru those steps.

Posted via CB10
    Well then your best bet, is to just download the autoloader for the 10.2.1.1925 leak
    It's really straight forward and the leak is running well on my Z10
    If you load the leak, you can avoid all those step and load the android apps directly onto the device from the device.
    You can get 1mobile market app, there are some others you can use as well. You should be able to pretty much get all your apps that way.

This is a short tut on how to load the leak with autoloader, its pretty straight forward
    How to install a leaked OS on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

Here is the link to new leak. In the first post, look for the link to your model and download it
    Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z

Here is a walk-through of features in 10.2.1
    Video walkthrough of the new features in BlackBerry OS 10.2.1

How to install Android apps and APK files on BlackBerry OS 10.2.1
    12-26-13 02:51 PM
    Thanks guys for suggesting to install 10.2.1.
    For now I am planning to stick with an official release rather than a leak. I will install 10.2.1 as as soon as it get official on rogers or another Tmobile compatible network.
    Again one of the reason being I am helping another Z10 which also was upgraded to the official 10.2. I hope you guys understand.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 08:15 PM
    Thanks guys for suggesting to install 10.2.1.
    For now I am planning to stick with an official release rather than a leak. I will install 10.2.1 as as soon as it get official on rogers or another Tmobile compatible network.
    Again one of the reason being I am helping another Z10 which also was upgraded to the official 10.2. I hope you guys understand.

Posted via CB10
    I would seriously suggest that you consider putting the leak on both devices
    You'll both have a much better experience
    And it will be much easier then sideloading, and trying to find apps that work in the run time
    The apps also run leaps and bounds better.
    The leak is very stable, it's running great on my Z10 and my bfs, as well as a number of other people in the forum.

Regarding 10.2.1 becoming official, other parts of the world have started to see random individuals getting the update OTA. The rest of us should start seeing it from about the 2nd week in Jan.
    But a word to the wise, if your in the USA don't hold your breath waiting for an update....apparently some carriers haven't even pushed 10.2 yet
    Do a bit of research on that quickly before you completely decide to rule out the leaks option

12-27-13 02:37 AM
    I agree. I was waiting for official update from Tmobile US and finally decided to install the 10.2 myself. I will spend some time and research on installing 10.2.1.
    Thanks again.
    12-27-13 09:32 PM
    Keep in mind, no matter what you do, currently some apps just will not work. Groupon is a fine example of that.
    12-27-13 09:52 PM
    Keep in mind, no matter what you do, currently some apps just will not work. Groupon is a fine example of that.
    So Groupon or Fedex or Yelp are not working on 10.2.1 either?
    12-27-13 10:05 PM
    I didn't install most on your list, but just for you.......
    Attached Thumbnails Help me closing my app gap-img_20131227_221709.png   Help me closing my app gap-img_20131227_221736.jpg   Help me closing my app gap-img_20131227_221413.png  
    12-27-13 10:24 PM
    Awesome, thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:39 PM
    Awesome, thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    If you follow the threads I posted it's pretty straight forward.

Let us know how it goes

12-29-13 02:10 AM