I have seen some ways to get a debugtoken.bar from the .CSK, but i have not seen one that works with a MAC. Any Mac users out there that have found a way to do this?
    11-12-13 09:45 PM
    you can install momentics and load your CSK files there. When you "set up a new device" debug token is automatically created ... just make sure you have your password handy. the one you set when you requested your tokens... This is the easiest method I know, by the way.

Download: Download for Mac OS X - BlackBerry Native

1. If you are connecting to a BlackBerry 10 device, select the option to configure a connected device in the Active Device drop-down list. Follow the instructions in the wizard to pair your device with the IDE, get your BlackBerry ID token, and create or import a debug token to your device.You need debug tokens to test your app on a device. You also need a BlackBerry ID token to sign and publish your completed app. In the Active Device drop-down list, click Manage Devices to pair a device, set up a BlackBerry ID token, and create and upload a debug token to your device.
      When you create a debug token, you specify the PIN for each device on which the token can be used. You can distribute the debug tokens that you create to developers to install on those devices, or install them yourself. Make sure you remember your registration PIN. You will need this PIN later in the signing registration process.
      Debug tokens are valid for 30 days. When a debug token expires, the device no longer allows unsigned apps that rely on that token to run. When a debug token expires, you can generate a new one from the host computer's registeredBlackBerry ID token.
    11-14-13 06:47 AM
    you can install momentics and load your CSK files there. When you "set up a new device" debug token is automatically created ... just make sure you have your password handy. the one you set when you requested your tokens... This is the easiest method I know, by the way.

Download: Download for Mac OS X - BlackBerry Native

1. If you are connecting to a BlackBerry 10 device, select the option to configure a connected device in the Active Device drop-down list. Follow the instructions in the wizard to pair your device with the IDE, get your BlackBerry ID token, and create or import a debug token to your device.You need debug tokens to test your app on a device. You also need a BlackBerry ID token to sign and publish your completed app. In the Active Device drop-down list, click Manage Devices to pair a device, set up a BlackBerry ID token, and create and upload a debug token to your device.
      When you create a debug token, you specify the PIN for each device on which the token can be used. You can distribute the debug tokens that you create to developers to install on those devices, or install them yourself. Make sure you remember your registration PIN. You will need this PIN later in the signing registration process.
      Debug tokens are valid for 30 days. When a debug token expires, the device no longer allows unsigned apps that rely on that token to run. When a debug token expires, you can generate a new one from the host computer's registeredBlackBerry ID token.
    Ok I already have Momentics installed and when I go to create debug token, it gives me an error:
    "certificate file does not exist"

Maybe I put the certificate file in the wrong folder. Can you direct me to which folder it needs to be placed in?
    08-30-14 04:40 PM
    Ok I already have Momentics installed and when I go to create debug token, it gives me an error:
    "certificate file does not exist"

Maybe I put the certificate file in the wrong folder. Can you direct me to which folder it needs to be placed in?
    I just ran into this. Did you figure it out?
    11-18-14 07:08 PM
    In case anyone else finds this post via Google, I found the information I needed to get Momentics configured here. https://developer.blackberry.com/Cod...esignhelp.html

For me, I opened Momentics, then selected Window > Preferences > BlackBerry > Signing. I then started at the top and ran the Deployment Setup Wizard. It threw an error when trying to create my debug token, so I closed that and clicked on Remove token. Then I create a new one. Created a Certificate, then created a debug token. Done.
    razor1973 likes this.
    11-18-14 07:24 PM
    In case anyone else finds this post via Google, I found the information I needed to get Momentics configured here. https://developer.blackberry.com/Cod...esignhelp.html

For me, I opened Momentics, then selected Window > Preferences > BlackBerry > Signing. I then started at the top and ran the Deployment Setup Wizard. It threw an error when trying to create my debug token, so I closed that and clicked on Remove token. Then I create a new one. Created a Certificate, then created a debug token. Done.
    This is exactly how I found this and this is exactly what helped me. Thank you!
    04-10-20 04:34 PM