I recently put work email on my phone and it seems that the IT department disabled development mode through our the BlackBerry IT policy placed on my phone. All of the methods that I know of to sideload apps onto my phone require development mode Isbe turned on. Is there a way of sideloading without going into development mode?

THANKS! It would really suck if I can't because if I upgrade to a new OS, then I'll lose all of my sideloaded apps and I use them on a daily basis.
    10-18-13 11:18 AM
    I say no. I've never noticed any post from anyone stating that you could and I have never tried. I don't believe any of the apps used for sideloading will even recognize the .bar files - unless the device is in Dev Mode. If you connect to your PC thru USB and it doesn't recognize thru the app in my sig, question answered.
    10-18-13 11:27 AM
    I recently put work email on my phone and it seems that the IT department disabled development mode through our the BlackBerry IT policy placed on my phone. All of the methods that I know of to sideload apps onto my phone require development mode Isbe turned on. Is there a way of sideloading without going into development mode?

THANKS! It would really suck if I can't because if I upgrade to a new OS, then I'll lose all of my sideloaded apps and I use them on a daily basis.
    Yes, using Sachesi: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/.
    I don't know if there are any other policies your IT dept. has pushed out that may affect it, though. You could post the question in the Sachesi thread to be sure.
    Krack likes this.
    10-18-13 12:10 PM
    Thanks! That looks great! I'll try it out ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 07:56 PM
    Sachesi did it for me!!!!!

Sent via BlackBerry Zed 10
    10-20-13 09:02 PM