What device did they come with?
    Those are the EVIL pair!!! They came with the Bold 9000. Those are the ones that are very uncomfortable and fall out every 2 seconds
    01-25-13 10:29 AM
    Those are the EVIL pair!!! They came with the Bold 9000. Those are the ones that are very uncomfortable and fall out every 2 seconds
    The bud looks large in that picture. I can see how they would fall out easily if that is the case. They do have a good look to them though.
    01-25-13 10:36 AM
    Compared to other headphones/ear buds, Beats only have bass... No real decent sounds for the highs and mids.
    Agree. They were designed for specific genres of music. Beats (and Beats Audio in those phones) are useless if you're big on something like Classical Music or Opera, and the more pyrotechnic that music gets, the worse those headsets and software EQ effects sound.
    01-25-13 10:51 AM
    Agree. They were designed for specific genres of music. Beats (and Beats Audio in those phones) are useless if you're big on something like Classical Music or Opera, and the more pyrotechnic that music gets, the worse those headsets and software EQ effects sound.
    I think Bose is where its at. Or highend ones that aren't ever advertised.

One thing to note, headphones do not work the same as the earbuds that come with the device. There's not AIO just AI. Devices won't detect it as a headset for phome calls.

If someone already pointed that out...good job.
    01-25-13 12:49 PM
    These headphone came with one of my devices.
    Attachment 132460
    They are 1000x better than the revamped iPhone headsets imo...
    i purchased a set of these a fair while ago, and while they were nice, i`ll be honest and say i prefer the apple inner earphones from a year ago that were about �60 or for anyone wondering about $100. I simply didnt find the BB ones that comfortable, although the changeable silver bits to match your phone was a very nice touch.
    01-25-13 12:52 PM
    What device did they come with?
    Not sure, maybe my Torch.
    01-25-13 01:08 PM
    I will just keep on using my Motorola S10-hd's they work fine for me and don't really care what earphones or earbuds they come with my main concern is a holster, but that is another discussion and thread.
    I have the S9 series, two of them for the gym. And i don't like them that much. I'm about to sell them on ebay soon. I use my other wireless headphone that i got on amazon.
    01-26-13 01:40 AM
    Looks like this post brought out the audiophiles!
    01-26-13 02:32 AM
    I totally agree. I don't even bother using earbuds. I rock the Bose headphones for both working out and at work. Once you experience good quality headphones, you'll never settle for iBuds or whatever BlackBerry comes out with.
    It's a matter of personal taste really.

Headphones are like wine. Some people drink thousand dollar bottles and spend huge amounts of time expounding upon the complex flavours and qualities available there, deriding anything cheaper as being damn near poisonous. Other people drink five dollar bottles, and enjoy that, and if they did try a thousand dollar bottle, they'd probably say 'I don't see the difference'. Same thing here.

The vast majority of headphones are fine. They aren't anything special, but they are fine. I've tried out the few high end pairs that people around me have had, and when they demo things that have the complexity to take advantage of really good cans (prog rock mostly) I can say they sound better, but when I've tried listening to things that I listen to every day I come away unimpressed; they just sound different but not better.

The same as with wine, no-one should be buying headphones based on what other people tell them is 'better', they should be buying what they enjoy. For the vast majority of people spending huge amounts on headphones will just result in disappointment. There is no objective standard of good and bad here and as long as your headphones are comfortable and sound good to you then everything is fine.
    lnichols likes this.
    01-26-13 06:15 AM
59 123