Ok so there has been lots and lots of talk about the phones themselves right. But what about the headphones?

the iPhone five totally revamped their head sets, and they are AWESOME.
    but I remember all too well from my curve 9360 the head phones were horrifically Uncomfortable..

I just want to know if you guys think blackberry will pay attention to the headphones just as much as they are to the phone.
    or will they slap in a cheap crappy pair like they always do.. -.-
    01-24-13 10:15 AM
    seriously?
    apple headphones are "awesome" ?
    first time i've ever heard that

do yourself a favor and buy real headphones, apple headphones are horrible
    (and no, im not anti-apple.. using MBP, Apple TV, etc.)
    KRol, SK122387, TrioGM and 1 others like this.
    01-24-13 10:20 AM
    seriously?

I too think they sound very good for a set that comes with the phone. Why should we have to spend extra on a better set is the question. I hope BB comes thru with better sounding headphones to enhance the experience of the new phone.
    01-24-13 10:25 AM
    I have to agree with the OP. Headphones are a part of the packaged deal with a new handset. Apple proved that it's another selling point for a handset. With people relying on their phones for music, videos, tv, etc. one can only expect that they will receive a quality pair of headphones with their new product. No biggie if BB10 phones aren't released with the best. I spend way too much time listening to music to not have a great pair of in-ear buds, over-ear headphones, wireless headphones, that would greatly suffice.
    01-24-13 10:57 AM
    I personally think they should come with BOSE earbuds, just like another brand of phones comes with BEATS earbuds..........JUST SAYIN'
    01-24-13 11:07 AM
    This is all relative. If you are playing lossy mp3 Files, regular headphones are fine. for most people regular headphones are fine. for others, wanting a more nuanced experience, even on their phone, there aremany secondary market alternatives that are much better. if you are happy with what you get with your phone, more power to you. me, I'll stick with my Westone 3's. Love em!!!!
    01-24-13 11:08 AM
    Well I dont think they will include anything like Westone 3's, those are about 3 hundred bucks. I hope whatever is included is better then has been included in the past.
    01-24-13 11:18 AM
    The best OEM headphones (ear buds) that RIM released were with the Bold 9000, I used thoes for about 5 years even after I upgraded my phone...until one day one of them died and I was so sad...went out and bought a very nice pair of Sony earbuds...not quite as good even with a $40 price tag....let's hope RIM does something good with BB10 in this department.
    01-24-13 11:19 AM
    Apple's headphone are good but not $30 good...
    01-24-13 12:16 PM
    Apple's headphone are good but not $30 good...
    $30 good? That isnt much at all for anything decent in my opinion.
    wtrmlnjuc likes this.
    01-24-13 12:24 PM
    better not be those in ear types, they hurt.
    bER1Nry, bmercer94 and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    01-24-13 12:46 PM
    seriously?

by awesome. i mean extremely comfortable

-.- '
    01-24-13 01:04 PM
    Like look. I'm not saying throw in super expensive headphones that will jack up the price of the phone. but some serious effort should be put in to provide comfort. or what the **** is the point. they might as well throw in 50 bucks so i could go purchase some decent headphones myself.
    chi-town311 and Gigi0108 like this.
    01-24-13 01:05 PM
    I personally think they should come with BOSE earbuds, just like another brand of phones comes with BEATS earbuds..........JUST SAYIN'
    BOSE?? Seriously??? Crap quality. Sennheiser offer a much better sound quality. And Beats are horrible and extremely over priced. For great sounding buds for a decent price, the Shure lineup is great and so is Westone. Both offer very nice dynamic bass and a very nice mid range and great treble.
    wtrmlnjuc and EVILLBURRITO like this.
    01-24-13 01:17 PM
    I actually love the buds that come with the 9900, comfortable and nice to wear, the Bold 9000 buds SUCKED a$$... very uncomfortable and I have small ears, and they fell out every 2 seconds until I jammed them in my ear and they would take 2min to fall out...

So i hope the buds with the phones are decent
    01-24-13 01:19 PM
    BOSE?? Seriously??? Crap quality.
    In your opinion.
    Spencerdl, robkd, Mattgtp and 1 others like this.
    01-24-13 01:22 PM
    BOSE?? Seriously??? Crap quality. Sennheiser offer a much better sound quality. And Beats are horrible and extremely over priced. For great sounding buds for a decent price, the Shure lineup is great and so is Westone. Both offer very nice dynamic bass and a very nice mid range and great treble.
    I have the Bose, not crap at all in the $100.00 range. A little over priced for what you get but in no way crap. I' m sure there are much better values out there, no way Bose would come with BB anyway. I have alot of Bose products, some are better then others. They all have good sound in my opinion. Not the best I'm sure, but its doubtful the quality is that far off.
    01-24-13 01:27 PM
    Beats are horrible?? That's the first time i ever heard that. They are indeed overpriced, but the sound quality are top notched. If only they have sweet wireless bluetooth headphones that are good price,
    I would totally buy them while working out.
    01-24-13 01:33 PM
    In your opinion.
    Being more of an audiophile and listening to many different ear buds and sound systems, bose doesn't even come close to being good. Read some audio forums and you won't find many people that actually like Bose because of the lack of quality of sound compared to others.
    Rickster1 and EVILLBURRITO like this.
    01-24-13 01:33 PM
    Beats are horrible?? That's the first time i ever heard that. They are indeed overpriced, but the sound quality are top notched. If only they have sweet wireless bluetooth headphones that are good price,
    I would totally buy them while working out.
    Compared to other headphones/ear buds, Beats only have bass... No real decent sounds for the highs and mids.
    Rickster1 likes this.
    01-24-13 01:34 PM
    $30 good? That isnt much at all for anything decent in my opinion.
    $30 is quite a lot for headphones that isn't much difference in sound quality compare to my $15 headphones i got from kmart.
    01-24-13 01:35 PM
    $30 is quite a lot for headphones that isn't much difference in sound quality compare to my $15 headphones i got from kmart.
    Umm really? Maybe for someone listening to music not caring about the actual sound. There are massive differences between $15 headphones and $100+ headphones.
    01-24-13 01:37 PM
    Umm really? Maybe for someone listening to music not caring about the actual sound. There are massive differences between $15 headphones and $100+ headphones.
    Agreed. $30.00 is nothing for headphones.
    01-24-13 01:41 PM
    I'm all about the sounds, that's why i keep buying these headphones whenever i lose mine or my dog keeps eating it *sigh* ... and its just not me, all my workers love the headphones, thye dont just sound great but they also fit in your ears perfectly. Completely comfortable and affordable.
    01-24-13 01:42 PM
    Untill you try out some high end head phones, you really dont know. I dont spend over $100.00 for headphones, but there are big differences in sound form all headphones.
    01-24-13 01:43 PM
59 123