I have downloaded the app through SNAP and have seen that some people have been able to successfully use it but I cannot pair it to my GoPro. I have connected it through Wifi so I've been able to give my GoPro a name and a password but it will not connect to the app.

I have the latest sotfware on my GoPro and the latest version of the app.

I have seen another thread where the same problem was had but connecting through wifi seemed to solve their problem but it hasn't mine
    04-12-16 12:12 PM
    Not sure if this will apply to the Gopro app, but for my Olympus OI Share app, which allows wifi control of my Olympus camera, the trick to connecting was to first disable DataPlan on the phone. What seemed to be happening was the Olympus camera appears as a Web address URL...if data plan is on, then the Passport tries to connect to camera via the DataPlan instead of wifi...which fails.

Turning off data first, then selection the camera wifi network, then launching the app works quite well.

This Passport takes me places!
    05-26-16 08:04 PM