Hi!

So i followed the instructions from Cobalt to download Google Play Store on my BB passport, everything went well, except when il tried to open the Play Store, it instantly said "unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped".

I downloaded the official Cobalt files and disabled the automatic updates so i don't understand what went wrong...

I havent been able to open it at least once!

Can somebody help me please?

UPDATE :

I have turned my device off and on again and now it says : "error retrieving information from server. [DF-DFERH-01]
    My google ID works though, and on the external network, Google account is set...
    07-09-16 04:20 AM
    A pain, but I'd try removing everything, reboot the Passport and start over from scratch.
    07-09-16 09:49 AM
    This is why BlackBerry marketshare is so low. Quicker and easier to buy Android phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-09-16 10:58 AM
    Well, I already deleted everything and did a reboot (that took two days...) and still nothing..

Could someone explain why it doesn't work? I mean, it looks like on most passports it does work so there has to be a reason...

And I have to say, I'd love to explore all the solutions before regretting not having a bought an android phone (i love my passport)
    07-10-16 04:41 AM
    I've did that already and it didn't work...

I wonder what's the problem because it does work on most BlackBerry Passport so there has to be a solution..
    07-10-16 05:42 AM
    Your best bet then is to cut and paste your OP into the Cobalt Google Play thread and see if anyone else has experienced this issue. It's an ongoing thread and many good people like Conite participate to help people work through the issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

EDIT: Reading your update post about the server error, there's this from Cobalt's FAQ:

Play Store is displaying "Error while retrieving information from server [DF-XXYYZZ]"
    To fix this problem, go through all of the following steps:

1) Close Play Store
    2) Go to Blackberry Settings -> App Manager -> Device Monitor -> Storage -> Play Store and hit "Clear Data"
    3) Run Blackberry Google ID and unregister the the device
    4) In Blackberry Google ID tap on your email address -> select your account -> remove the account in top right menu.
    5) Back on main screen of Blackberry Google ID hit checkin and follow the instructions
    07-10-16 09:07 AM