Hi cobalt

Will you pls share download link for play store for 10.3 system. Z3

Posted via CB10
    You should simply read the first post of this thread. Use the web mode of the Crackberry app or you will not see the download links.
    Scaevola likes this.
    03-24-15 05:25 AM
    Yup, it's really nice over here. And summer is close, I can't wait to get my boat into the water (lake constance).

How comes that you moved away?
    I love lake constance, that's a beautiful area. I'm living in the US for work and my immediate family. Back home for a funeral in Winterthur. Gonna make the most of it though. Heading down to Lausanne to visit a cousin and spending some time in Zurich with my grandmother, so it's not all bad
    03-24-15 06:24 AM
    Thank You Very Much
    No more BlueStacks Emulator on my Windows PC required <3

And with the short but great "Manual", the Download, Install of the APK's and Login to my existing GPS Account took me less than 10 Minutes (Including DL and Install of the GTA V iFruit App).

As I am still waiting for the PC Version, I cant say yet if the App runs without further Errors. But Login to the R* Social Club works fine.
    03-24-15 02:44 PM
    thanks
    03-24-15 04:29 PM
    Huh, wanted to press reply, not thanks ;-)

It's because Play Store has its own notification service that is not based on GCM (Google Cloud Messaging).
    Thanks a lot for the reply man, now at least no more a mystery to me.....

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 06:02 PM
    Thanks Cobalt232 donated. And thanks for the GUIDE! You rock.

Again thanks. I wish I had seen this thread a year ago when I got my q10.... but it's rockin' on my passport
    03-24-15 11:28 PM
    Thank you thank you thank you Cobalt for all your work with the development and configuration with this entire project. Now that my Passport has the Google play app (along with its incredible ease of access), this device is unbeatable. Much appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 03:21 PM
    Thank to dev for making googleplay happen, I have sucssesfuly install googleplay n it's nice, but I have problem with my games (clan of clash)...it's say needs Google services...I download it from my googleplay but it's I would conect...please help. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 06:26 PM
    Did you try to install it with Blackberry Guardian turned off?
    Turned it off and rebooted after. Doesn't like me. Lol
    03-25-15 07:43 PM
    Any possibility we will be able to add carrier billing? Thanks again Cobalt... great work.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    03-25-15 10:50 PM
    Now whenever I try to update any application from google play store and says that I've to find enough space to install it while I've more than 3 GB left, then the applications disappears, happened twice with me, anyone knows what should I do? Running on 10.3 on my Q5

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 05:12 AM
    Now whenever I try to update any application from google play store and says that I've to find enough space to install it while I've more than 3 GB left, then the applications disappears, happened twice with me, anyone knows what should I do? Running on 10.3 on my Q5

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean by 'the application disapears'? And what version of the Play Store are you using?

Are you sure that you have installed the latest version, which is 5.3.6? If not, get it from post 1. Read post 2 to see how the versions have evolved and which bugs have been fixed.
    03-26-15 05:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem with my passport too.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 08:41 AM
    I have the same problem with my passport too.

Posted via CB10
    What is the version of Play Store you are using?
    03-26-15 08:52 AM
    What is the version of Play Store you are using?
    The latest version 5.3.6

Though I sort of found the short term solution, it s quite troublesome and it does come back quite often.

What I did:
    Clean my caches
    Clear google play store data
    Restart the phone and install the app again

After a while, I get the message again.

Thanks for replying.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:03 AM
    So what is the exact error message? Can you post a screen shot?

And how much free memory do you have on your internal SD?
    03-26-15 09:19 AM
    So what is the exact error message? Can you post a screen shot?

And how much free memory do you have on your internal SD?
    I cannot take a screen shot in time because it disappears immediately afterwards. But it says something like this "There is not enough storage space to install this app. Delete some apps and files to free up space and try again"

Below are my screen shot of internal storage and memory usage too:

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150327_012550.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150327_012604.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150327_004415.png

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:29 AM
    Hmm no idea what causes that. It looks like the app doesn't have write access to the storage. Did you maybe not accept all app permissions?
    03-26-15 09:49 AM
    Hmm no idea what causes that. It looks like the app doesn't have write access to the storage. Did you maybe not accept all app permissions?
    Sorry but what do you mean by that? All boxes checked during installing google play store apk?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:54 AM
    Android apps ask for permissions if they are installed. If not all permissions are granted, the app may not work correctly. If you accepted all permissions during installation and it still doesn't work, im out of options. I can't image what else could be the problem. Maybe some kind of virus scanner that blocks something or .... no idea.
    03-26-15 10:02 AM
    Android apps ask for permissions if they are installed. If not all permissions are granted, the app may not work correctly. If you accepted all permissions during installation and it still doesn't work, im out of options. I can't image what else could be the problem. Maybe some kind of virus scanner that blocks something or .... no idea.
    That rings some bells. I think I started to get that message after installing 360 security. I ll try to remove the app and see if the problem persists.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi Mothannation, by any chances that you have 360 security or any type of anti virus app running on your device?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 10:16 AM
    Did removing the virus scanner solve your problem? Would be good to know for future requests. Maybe the virus scanner catches the installation intent (I'm calling package manager with all required extras to invoke installation). Maybe there is an option in the virus scanner to allow installation of packages. This way you could continue using the scanner.
    03-26-15 10:23 AM
    Did removing the virus scanner solve your problem? Would be good to know for future requests. Maybe the virus scanner catches the installation intent (I'm calling package manager with all required extras to invoke installation). Maybe there is an option in the virus scanner to allow installation of packages. This way you could continue using the scanner.
    I just removed it and restarted my passport. Things seem fine for now but I think it s safer to confirm tomorrow because restarting the phone used to work for me. I will keep you updated.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232 and fwayne like this.
    03-26-15 10:43 AM
    Hi Mothannation, by any chances that you have 360 security or any type of anti virus app running on your device?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah actually I've 360 security, but I don't think that 360 security is the problem cause I've that app since my phone was running on 10.2, this problem started with me 3 days ago

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 11:45 AM
6,728 ... 8283848586 ...