So if I 'm not wrong, once the 4.4.4 has been installed it works even if it's not open and the patched app works

Posted via CB10
    11-30-17 10:01 AM
    Absolutely Amazing. Just made a token $$ Donation since I just tested my first app load from PlayStore. **WORKED**
    Got a Blackberry KeyOne couple of months ago.
    Nice Phone, but the Sound Quality was not good enough for my needs. Actually to be Honest (Volume Awful, Vibration hardly noticeable in holster) Lost ability to use Alarms, missed Important Texts, Meeting Reminders, So terribly missed my Passport Phone.
    Started carrying my Phone in Hand to feel it's (notifications)

Then I decided to Restored the BB-Passport Cracked Screen (DIY), then the Bad-Focusing-Camera(DIY). Was happy again. Even without all the apps that KeyOne could have.
    Now I just got Fitbit App loaded on Passport (with this PlayStore Install), and that is a BIG GAME CHANGER for me.
    Many thanks for this.

I Created an ID on this Forum just to be able to post THIS THANK YOU
    Really happy now. Will get happier as I explore other Apps I can use/enjoy, just like on my Andriod Tablet (Google Nexus 7-2013)
    Sometimes older is better. Not always, but sometimes. And The Blackberry Passport is like no other Phone out there, and may never be.
    the brother likes this.
    12-06-17 02:43 AM
    Good
    12-06-17 06:12 AM
    Absolutely Amazing. Just made a token $$ Donation since I just tested my first app load from PlayStore. **WORKED**
    Got a Blackberry KeyOne couple of months ago.
    Nice Phone, but the Sound Quality was not good enough for my needs. Actually to be Honest (Volume Awful, Vibration hardly noticeable in holster) Lost ability to use Alarms, missed Important Texts, Meeting Reminders, So terribly missed my Passport Phone.
    Started carrying my Phone in Hand to feel it's (notifications)

Then I decided to Restored the BB-Passport Cracked Screen (DIY), then the Bad-Focusing-Camera(DIY). Was happy again. Even without all the apps that KeyOne could have.
    Now I just got Fitbit App loaded on Passport (with this PlayStore Install), and that is a BIG GAME CHANGER for me.
    Many thanks for this.

I Created an ID on this Forum just to be able to post THIS THANK YOU
    Really happy now. Will get happier as I explore other Apps I can use/enjoy, just like on my Andriod Tablet (Google Nexus 7-2013)
    Sometimes older is better. Not always, but sometimes. And The Blackberry Passport is like no other Phone out there, and may never be.
    Thank you for supporting my work! Stick to the Crackberry forums to stay informed about everything BlackBerry ;-)
    12-07-17 09:28 AM
    I was able to log into my google account and register my device but when I open Play Store, I can't get beyond a blank white screen or a white screen with a loading circle. Anyone else experience this? And just wanted to thank Cobalt for creating this.
    12-09-17 05:28 PM
    it is time to say goodbye to BlackBerry.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-ann...and-bbos-users

Posted via CB10
    12-15-17 04:17 AM
    Hello, for me all works I have on my classic google translate and other apps from Google but when I install youtube it doesn't work. I don't get why only youtube other all works perfect, thank you

Posted via CB10
    12-16-17 04:37 AM
    Hello, for me all works I have on my classic google translate and other apps from Google but when I install youtube it doesn't work. I don't get why only youtube other all works perfect, thank you

Posted via CB10
    It has to be whitelisted and patched. Better to use SuperTube.
    12-16-17 07:42 AM
    OK Sir, thank you for respond

Posted via CB10
    12-16-17 09:04 AM
    I am unable to get to the download files. It took me to the page to create a MEGA account. I tried that, now when I click the download link it just takes me to my empty cloud drive. What am I missing?

EDIT: The download works on my computer. I was trying to do it from my phone as the instructions said to do.
    Last edited by Ray III; 12-17-17 at 08:05 PM.
    12-17-17 11:17 AM
    it is time to say goodbye to BlackBerry.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-ann...and-bbos-users

Posted via CB10
    This is over 2 years away. BB10 has been in existence for less than 5 years.
    12-17-17 11:20 AM
    many thanks to Simon too.

Since i bought my Q10 4 years ago in switzerland, i tried everything to get access to playstore.
    Nothing worked fine - most of the app's i sideloaded didn't work.

Finally - after 2 years of "endless-murks" :-) , i tried it for thelast time - i found this fresh thread and started again.
    The only thing, i finally had to do: i deleted the: com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build1.apk
    and installed the: com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build2.apk

Now it works fine.
    Wehrmutstropfen: i am not organized and didn't protocol all my steps...

So: if i have problems in the future..... "Und täglich grüßt das Murmeltier" :-)

Anyway: Thanks to cobalt - resp. Simon !
    Today - after it worked PERFECT !
    - i made a donation

Thanks cobalt (Simon)
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    12-29-17 02:00 PM
    You are welcome! And a happy new year to all readers!
    01-01-18 04:38 AM
    Google play stopped working in Aug. I have a classic with 10.3.3. I've deleted and re-installed previous to the new update. I'm beyond frustrated, I can't dowload from mega says device is not supported. Do I need to delete everything and start from scratch? I've always loved my bb's, but I'm wondering if it's time to give up.....
    01-01-18 10:08 PM
    Google play stopped working in Aug. I have a classic with 10.3.3. I've deleted and re-installed previous to the new update. I'm beyond frustrated, I can't dowload from mega says device is not supported. Do I need to delete everything and start from scratch? I've always loved my bb's, but I'm wondering if it's time to give up.....
    Delete everything and start again, as it's hard to determine where you went wrong.

Cobalt's file share (download to PC and move files over to device):

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.

Install and register with 2.8.

Install Play Store v6 build2.

***Stop here if all you want is Play Store

Install Play Services v11.

Install 4.4.4 (but don't open after)

Install Play Games v5 (if desired).

Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

***If an app requires Google Play Services, then:

Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.
    nah.uhh likes this.
    01-01-18 11:01 PM
    Hi cobalt et al,

the play store and the services are (almost) working fine for a while on my Passport 10.3.2.2836.

Today, I wanted to buy the full version of an installed app with in-app purchase.
    However as soon as I enter my - several times confirmed correct - password, I get 'an eror occurred'.

So I thought: What the heck and tried to disable the need to provide the password on the device in the Google Settings app provided by Cobalt ... but the same issue: 'An error occurred'.

As the message is not the most informative, how do I find out what went wrong and how can I fix it?
    Or are in-app purchases not supported (I thought they were ...)

Cheers
    01-03-18 09:03 PM
    Dear all
    I could succesfully install according the manual.
    But installing com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4 does not work. It says please try later...
    Any idea?
    01-04-18 06:56 AM
    Dear all
    I could succesfully install according the manual.
    But installing com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4 does not work. It says please try later...
    Any idea?
    The instructions say install but don't open.
    01-04-18 07:28 AM
    Aha! UUps... Sorry.
    So do I have to restart from beginning?
    I do not get working WhatsApp...
    01-04-18 07:30 AM
    Aha! UUps... Sorry.
    So do I have to restart from beginning?
    I do not get working WhatsApp...
    You don't need to patch WhatsApp.

You'll need to reinstall and set up login and ID.
    01-04-18 07:46 AM
    I redid everything.
    Installling apps works like before. But after installing WhatsApp it says needs Google Play Services...
    01-04-18 08:45 AM
    I redid everything.
    Installling apps works like before. But after installing WhatsApp it says needs Google Play Services...
    Just tap outside the warning box.
    01-04-18 09:10 AM
    Perfect!
    01-04-18 09:47 AM
    Hello Cobalt. When I try installing the Google Account Manager 4.3.3, it starts the installation, but in between it says "Unable to install app". How do I move forward?
    01-10-18 02:44 AM
    Looks like a newer version of Google Account Manager was installed and still is on your device. Are you running the latest OS10 update (10.3.3)?
    01-10-18 03:59 AM
6,728 ... 260261262263264 ...