Blackberry Classic
    Updated Play Services, Google Account Manager, Blackberry Google ID, and Play Store per this post.
    Google Account Manger, Blackberry Google ID and Play Store all show the correct account logged in.

I can install free apps, but cant purchase.
    I consistently get the message "Am Error Occurred. Please Try Again"
    This is for multiple purchase attempts on multiple apps

Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    You need to install Cobalt's Google Play Services and update Google login to v4.4.4. You don't need to sign in again, just update over top of 4.3.3.
    yatin barot likes this.
    10-08-16 03:09 PM
    BOOM!
    I had "updated" to 4.3.3. Thank You!
    10-08-16 04:06 PM
    Where do I find 4 apps downloads? I don't see in th beginning or introduction pages. They explain how to step and process all 4 apps like play store, GD Google, etc.
    Under download links, Cobalts official file share link. It's easier if you're on a computer.
    10-10-16 12:35 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

First of all thanks for all your support and help for making us install the PlayStore in Blackberry 10 Devices.

I have installed PlayStore in my Blackberry Z30 6 months ago, but now I felt that it slowed down the performance of my phone. It keeps getting hang, useful application for which I installed PlayStore are still not working and many times it's only solution is to restart the device.

So could you please help me how to Uninstall the PlayStore and back to my BB version 10.3.2.2836?

Thanks again
    Noor
    India
    10-11-16 06:23 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

First of all thanks for all your support and help for making us install the PlayStore in Blackberry 10 Devices.

I have installed PlayStore in my Blackberry Z30 6 months ago, but now I felt that it slowed down the performance of my phone. It keeps getting hang, useful application for which I installed PlayStore are still not working and many times it's only solution is to restart the device.

So could you please help me how to Uninstall the PlayStore and back to my BB version 10.3.2.2836?

Thanks again
    Noor
    India
    Just delete the Cobalt apps.
    10-11-16 07:52 AM
    @conite : your description of installation in #5870 is totally different from that in the first post. Little bit confusing. Anyway, all files on my phone, but too complicated for me. But thanks for your support in this thread.

Posted via Z10
    10-11-16 10:31 PM
    Thank You very much Conite!!

But what about the two files which I replaced and installed via Sachesi?

Thanks,
    Noor

Posted via CB10 for Z30
    10-12-16 03:09 AM
    Thank You very much Conite!!

But what about the two files which I replaced and installed via Sachesi?

Thanks,
    Noor

Posted via CB10 for Z30
    What about them?
    10-12-16 05:49 AM
    Sorry for not being Specific...

As you mentioned in thread to replace and install two bar files via Sachesi while installing play store and instructed not to update the device after that.
    So now when I have removed the play store and Cobalt files can I update the device to get back to 10.3.2.2836? Or do I need to replace back the original bar files?

Thanks,
    Noor
    Posted via Z30

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 11:08 AM
    Sorry for not being Specific...

As you mentioned in thread to replace and install two bar files via Sachesi while installing play store and instructed not to update the device after that.
    So now when I have removed the play store and Cobalt files can I update the device to get back to 10.3.2.2836? Or do I need to replace back the original bar files?

Thanks,
    Noor
    Posted via Z30

Posted via CB10
    If you update to 10.3.2.2876 (sw2836), then your Android Runtime files will be replaced with the buggy versions.

You can then update the Android Runtime with the fixed ones on BlackBerry World.
    10-12-16 11:13 AM
    In the link of the first page, there are 7 links to download + one zip file. So I must download everything?
    10-12-16 03:23 PM
    Thank you Conite!!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 09:19 PM
    Hi, I am new this this as I won a Blackberry Z10 on Ebay and then found out google play can be installed. I searched it and a lot of different tutorials I found are using different apks. So I found this forum room. Can I get a new updated version of how to install it. Also should I update my blackberry to 10.3.2.2876 as I've seen there is some issues with uninstalling apps so I've not updated it yet. Thank you.
    10-15-16 11:23 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

found your workout to get playstore etc. on the BB PASSPORT key when buying one in 03/2016 and directly tried.
    Result - it worked and I could use playstore and whatsapp (android) w/o problems in 03/2016.
    As the BB whatsapp was better comfort at that moment I removed the whatsapp android at that time again.

Now, coming closer to the deadline (which is a literal "dead" - line) of 12/2016 before BB non Anroid will be cut from whatsapp I tried the same solution again to get whatsapp android but wasn't lucky.
    Why wouldn't the same "old" solution work now?

6 weeks left for the big show down - only.
    Is there a sort of up-date or different direction to get the 3 key files which would work now?

Thanks for your help!
    Christoph
    10-15-16 04:58 PM
    Fixed, sorry - writing was faster than thinking and looking.

All your files can still be found- which is great!! Updated and perfectly working. Maybe just my old link was wrong...
    Are you doing this for fun or can I send a thank you?

Cheers,
    Chris
    10-15-16 05:43 PM
    You need to install Cobalt's Google Play Services and update Google login to v4.4.4. You don't need to sign in again, just update over top of 4.3.3.
    10-15-16 06:58 PM
    The walmart app I use stopped working, says I need Google services now. Is there anyway to get it to work again? It was one of the updates that broke it I believe.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 08:51 PM
    The walmart app I use stopped working, says I need Google services now. Is there anyway to get it to work again? It was one of the updates that broke it I believe.

Posted via CB10
    Either patch the app with Cobalt's Play Services Patcher, or find an older apk from apkmirror.com.
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    10-16-16 09:51 PM
    Hi, I see that you know your stuff.

Could I have a help in hand. I install it all and but the thing is, is that Facebook when I tap on the app it just hangs. I heard not all apps will work but do you know what ones do work. Or is there a fix for the Facebook app.

Thanks
    10-17-16 12:20 AM
    Hi, I see that you know your stuff.

Could I have a help in hand. I install it all and but the thing is, is that Facebook when I tap on the app it just hangs. I heard not all apps will work but do you know what ones do work. Or is there a fix for the Facebook app.

Thanks
    Here are fully last working versions:

Facebook 29.0.0.23.13:
    http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/44263/

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    10-17-16 06:46 AM
    Thank you very much Conite. I was going to also ask if you don't mind. What app is best to do video calling as I can't get any to work. Also is there and top good apps I should get for this blackberry, as I am struggling to get as much ones I would have if I did have a android phone. If only I could flash a rom on it. Thank you.
    10-17-16 04:09 PM
    Thank you very much Conite. I was going to also ask if you don't mind. What app is best to do video calling as I can't get any to work. Also is there and top good apps I should get for this blackberry, as I am struggling to get as much ones I would have if I did have a android phone. If only I could flash a rom on it. Thank you.
    Options for video calling are limited. You can try Skype from the Amazon Appstore.
    10-17-16 04:19 PM
    Oh okay then. I will try it out. Thanks
    10-17-16 04:45 PM
    As whatsapp is pullign the plug for BB after Dec 2016. Can we use the one from playstore and if yes how? is there a patched version available?
    10-18-16 05:38 AM
    Hello,

I had previous versions of all the Cobalt files working fine for months (do not recall the versions). I happened to check the thread and see updated files, so I updated them all.

Now I see a number of Play Store apps as having updates but they all give an error "unable to install this app".

I saw some comments about using the 4.3.3 version of the gsf file so I removed 4.4.4 and wen back with no change.

Tried removing everything and re-install with no change. Hours and hours with no improvements.

Any suggestions?
    10-18-16 11:30 PM
6,718 ... 236237238239240 ...