Can any of you simply launch the login application and successfully register a google account on a bb10 device? It still doesn't work for me, I think it isn't a server problem.
    For what it is worth, I've setup Cobalt's apps suite on my Q10 yesterday, which included adding a Google account, and the whole procedure worked flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 10:03 AM
    Hey Cobalt,

Thank you, this is great!

I managed to download Google Accounts, Google ID, Play Services and the Play Store from you and they all work fine.

But now, when I download an app within the Play Store, it also only opens within the Play Store. I do not get a icon for that app on my "desktop" (BB OS 10)... I can only ever access and use that new app (Weight Watchers mobile) via the Play Store. Is this how it should be or is there a way to get an icon to directly open my app?
    06-01-16 03:18 PM
    Hey Cobalt,

Thank you, this is great!

I managed to download Google Accounts, Google ID, Play Services and the Play Store from you and they all work fine.

But now, when I download an app within the Play Store, it also only opens within the Play Store. I do not get a icon for that app on my "desktop" (BB OS 10)... I can only ever access and use that new app (Weight Watchers mobile) via the Play Store. Is this how it should be or is there a way to get an icon to directly open my app?
    Be sure that you have that option checked in Play Store settings, it will say Add icon to Home Screen
    06-01-16 03:55 PM
    when i try to load up the second step for google id it fails anyone have some suggestions to help me out i have converted the file its when i try to install it gets in past the do you accept terms and then says can not install
    06-01-16 09:18 PM
    You have converted the file to what? To bar? Don't do that. Just install it as apk.
    06-02-16 02:26 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

Trying to download the files from the first post in this thread, however I get a message that the files are no longer available.

Is there a new link for the files?

Many thanks

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-screen-20160602-165859.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-screen-20160602-165906.png

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 08:00 AM
    Hi, I just got my Blackberry passport today and installed google play store absolutely fine without a hitch. However I accidentally deleted the original groupon apk file after I had patched it without first uninstalling it from the google play store. Now I can't uninstall it or install the patched file. Is there anyway I can fix this? I would appreciate and help anybody can offer. Thanks.
    Last edited by LinziHonez; 06-02-16 at 12:49 PM.
    semime likes this.
    06-02-16 11:20 AM
    Patched file should still be in your file manager download file. Click on it and it will reinstall.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 12:40 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but it won't install the patched file. I read somewhere that I should have uninstalled the app through google play store first, which I didn't, and now I can't uninstall the app or install the patched version. Quick update, google play store crashes whenever I try to uninstall any app.
    06-02-16 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the reply, but it won't install the patched file. I read somewhere that I should have uninstalled the app through google play store first, which I didn't, and now I can't uninstall the app or install the patched version. Quick update, google play store crashes whenever I try to uninstall any app.
    That's because you are on OS2876 (sw2836) and need to patch your Android Runtime.

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    06-02-16 01:00 PM
    Yep that worked perfectly. Thanks very much for the help.
    06-02-16 01:22 PM
    Hello Community,
    I installed all what Cobalt did, to make Google Play Store Work. I thought there is no Problem with Paying something from the Google Play Store.

There is this one App Named "BodyWeight" this App is a Fitness App for Freeletics (Got it from the Google Play Store) . I wanted to try something from the Android App, that cost me only one Month, so I tried to Pay like I always did with my other Android Devices, with Google Play Balance. But it won't let me, it's Says "not eligible". Is it about the Google Play Store? Because it's not on an Android Device?

Please Help Cobalt or someone who know how to Fix it.

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160602_203307.png

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-02-16 09:12 PM
    You may need a credit card. Also be sure that the app is patched and added to the Whitelist app.
    06-03-16 12:45 AM
    Hello Community,
    I installed all what Cobalt did, to make Google Play Store Work. I thought there is no Problem with Paying something from the Google Play Store.

There is this one App Named "BodyWeight" this App is a Fitness App for Freeletics (Got it from the Google Play Store) . I wanted to try something from the Android App, that cost me only one Month, so I tried to Pay like I always did with my other Android Devices, with Google Play Balance. But it won't let me, it's Says "not eligible". Is it about the Google Play Store? Because it's not on an Android Device?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160602_203307.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	401331

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    I hope you find a solution, I still cannot buy anything from Play Store, I get an error when entering my Google password on the purchase screen. I've deleted and re-installed all 3 Cobalt apps several times, rebooting in between. I have the updated run time installed. Nothing seems to solve this problem for me. I did find one other person having the exact same issue so it's not just me. On Q10
    06-03-16 09:15 AM
    There is this one App Named "BodyWeight" this App is a Fitness App for Freeletics (Got it from the Google Play Store) . I wanted to try something from the Android App, that cost me only one Month, so I tried to Pay like I always did with my other Android Devices, with Google Play Balance. But it won't let me, it's Says "not eligible".

This might help ypu: Fix payment issues on your account
    06-03-16 06:44 PM
    I am trying to install this for my dad's BlackBerry Z10 running 10.3.2.2836.

The APK files I download cannot be installed in his Blackberry - the "install" button is greyed out and will not allow me to press it.

I connected his phone to my laptop and tried to sideload the apk files, and get the error:
    failure 500 'Package-Id'

i.e.:
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4-cobalt.apk: failure 500 'Package-Id'
    Info: Action: Install
    Info: File size: 5758195
    Info: Installing ...
    Info: Processing 5758195 bytes
    actual_dname::
    actual_id::
    actual_version::
    result::failure 500 'Package-Id'

Can anyone help with this? I personally also have a BBZ10 and was able to follow these steps without any issue.
    06-03-16 07:14 PM
    I am trying to install this for my dad's BlackBerry Z10 running 10.3.2.2836.

The APK files I download cannot be installed in his Blackberry - the "install" button is greyed out and will not allow me to press it.

I connected his phone to my laptop and tried to sideload the apk files, and get the error:
    failure 500 'Package-Id'

i.e.:
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4-cobalt.apk: failure 500 'Package-Id'
    Info: Action: Install
    Info: File size: 5758195
    Info: Installing ...
    Info: Processing 5758195 bytes
    actual_dname::
    actual_id::
    actual_version::
    result::failure 500 'Package-Id'

Can anyone help with this? I personally also have a BBZ10 and was able to follow these steps without any issue.
    You cannot sideload an apk file. So that takes care of your second issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by a greyed out install button. Just tap on the apk file in file manager, and it will install. I'm assuming you have allowed 3rd party app installations in your settings?
    06-03-16 07:21 PM
    You cannot sideload an apk file. So that takes care of your second issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by a greyed out install button. Just tap on the apk file in file manager, and it will install. I'm assuming you have allowed 3rd party app installations in your settings?
    Thanks, that was it exactly. I'd been using my own phone for so long and it has this option enabled I completely forgot about Blackberry Guardian.

I just took a look in his app manager and he doesn't have the allow 3rd party apps option turned on - however that option (the slider button) itself is grey and I cannot tap/slide to enable it. How do I enable this option?

Edit: It says right under the option "Installing apps from other sources it turned off by your administrator." Do I have to go somewhere else to change something?

Okay so apparently he had Parental Controls enabled for God knows what reason, and that's what was causing the problem. Thanks for your help.

Edit:

Same issue as a few of the other users in the past few pages:
    There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later.
    Last edited by TN72Z; 06-03-16 at 08:16 PM.
    06-03-16 07:34 PM
    Currently running:

Google Account Manager 4.3.3
    Blackberry Google ID 2.8
    Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1
    Google Play Services 8.4.89 Build 5
    Google Play Games 3.6.27
    Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.4

Running into the following error when trying to make an in-app purchase for the only two games I play.

Nonstop Knight
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160604_041519.jpg

and

Mage and Minions
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150615_230633.jpg

Both apps have been patched using v1.4 and let me sign in using Google Play services fine, just can't make any in-app purchases. Both are have been added to Google Whitelist. Tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling everything, but no luck.

Is this an issue with the apps or me screwing up somewhere.

Thanks.
    06-04-16 03:41 AM
    Currently running:

Google Account Manager 4.3.3
    Blackberry Google ID 2.8
    Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1
    Google Play Services 8.4.89 Build 5
    Google Play Games 3.6.27
    Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.4

Running into the following error when trying to make an in-app purchase for the only two games I play.

Nonstop Knight

Name:	IMG_20160604_041519.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	401420

and

Mage and Minions

Name:	IMG_20150615_230633.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	401421

Both apps have been patched using v1.4 and let me sign in using Google Play services fine, just can't make any in-app purchases. Both are have been added to Google Whitelist. Tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling everything, but no luck.

Is this an issue with the apps or me screwing up somewhere.

Thanks.
    Just double checking, you did Whitelist the unpatched apk?
    06-04-16 05:26 AM
    Yes, for both apps.
    06-04-16 11:05 AM
    Yes, for both apps.
    Hi, if you read back you'll see I had the same issue with Miniclips "Bowling King". I wasn't able able to get an answer here but felt it must be down to the app signature and whitelist.

I did a great deal of experimenting an eventually found that installing the UNPATCHED app and adding / updating it's entry in the whitelist worked for me. This has worked twice now for two versions of BK.

The Updating the whitelist step may not be required as it did show the right version.

give that a try.

Regards

James
    Last edited by JamesW_UK; 06-05-16 at 08:08 AM.
    06-05-16 03:31 AM
    Please i need help. My passport version is 10.3.2.2836. After I downloaded the files from your link. It shows unable to open..
    Last edited by tim33peter; 06-05-16 at 06:54 AM.
    06-05-16 06:35 AM
    Please i need help. My passport version is 10.3.2.2836. After I downloaded the files from your link. It shows unable to open..
    Are the extensions .apk? If not just rename with .apk
    06-05-16 08:25 AM
    Are the extensions .apk? If not just rename with .apk
    Thanks mate. It works. Thank you~~
    06-05-16 08:30 AM
6,728 ... 212213214215216 ...