Hi,

Google store running smooth. Installed snapchat. Asking for Google playservices. Tried to download but it doesnt. Solution?

Thank you
    04-20-16 04:09 AM
    You MUST have the patched Google Play Services be installed if you want to use Google Login 4.4.4.
    Hi,

Google store running smooth. Installed snapchat. Asking for Google playservices. Tried to download but it doesnt. Solution?

Thank you
    04-20-16 04:10 AM
    Read the Complete thread. Some apps Google Playstore require patched apps for them to work.

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    04-20-16 04:13 AM
    Read the Complete thread. Some apps Google Playstore require patched apps for them to work.

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    thx. installed the patch one. Snapchat for instance still says:
    "Snapchat relies on Google Play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance"

Can this be fixed?

Thank you
    04-20-16 05:28 AM
    thx. installed the patch one. Snapchat for instance still says:
    "Snapchat relies on Google Play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance"

Can this be fixed?

Thank you
    Read this: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10118742
    You will find your answer.
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-20-16 05:41 AM
    Hey thanks for the reply and asking about my issue, I did discover that I needed to close the title bar to make the changes I wanted.......My other question is on run-time, it should be able to be ported to OS 10. I might be wrong but we used to do it for and similar with Windows. With older video cards, where the manufacture had either went out of business or just stopped production. Its been a long time since I started down this road, but a little help in the right direction could help.
    04-20-16 07:01 AM
    new playstore rolling out any new howto update ?
    Smokeaire likes this.
    04-20-16 01:08 PM
    Hi, Cobalt, beside new playstore, google play service is rolling out too... Is it okay to update google play service from the play store? (i haven't update play store yet, waiting for your input?) Thanks.
    04-20-16 09:30 PM
    No. You can't update. Only patched versions will work.
    04-21-16 04:56 AM
    I'm trying to install the Google Play Store on my Q10. I attempted following the instructions on the first post of this thread, and every time I attempt to log in, I get an error saying the following:

"Couldn't sign in

There was a problem communicating with Google severs.

Try again later."

I tried using the "Browser sign-in" option, and got the same error. Any ideas?
    04-21-16 02:47 PM
    I've installed the latest files per the instructions, Google account and Google ID appear to be working fine but Play Store will install but won't launch. I just get a black screen.

04-21-16 03:02 PM
    I'm trying to install the Google Play Store on my Q10. I attempted following the instructions on the first post of this thread, and every time I attempt to log in, I get an error saying the following:

"Couldn't sign in

Try again later."

I tried using the "Browser sign-in" option, and got the same error. Any ideas?
    K I take it back, I got it working. The problem was that I had old versions of Google Account Manager & Blackberry Google ID. I removed them, and followed the steps using the files provided in the first post of this thread, and all went well. Thank you very much for all of your hard work, Cobalt.
    04-21-16 03:32 PM
    Ok, got play store running but I'm still getting the original error when trying to make an IAP, which was working prior to a few days ago. I was hoping the updated Google account, Google ID and Patched Play store would help but no.

Any ideas? The game is Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.
    Do I have to create a patched version of the game APK and reinstall? It fails at the Google password to process payment when a message "an error has occurred " pops up.
    04-21-16 07:38 PM
    Attachment 397922

Hi Cobalt,

Can you patch and post a link here about one of the newest, updated version Google app to us BlackBerry 10 users please?

- Google Play Games

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 04-22-16 at 06:04 PM.
    04-22-16 03:49 PM
    Everything worked as advertised. This black magic is impressive indeed.

Passport island life. One of the lasts BlackBerry aficionados in PR.
    04-24-16 11:10 AM
    Ok, got play store running but I'm still getting the original error when trying to make an IAP, which was working prior to a few days ago. I was hoping the updated Google account, Google ID and Patched Play store would help but no.

Any ideas? The game is Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.
    Do I have to create a patched version of the game APK and reinstall? It fails at the Google password to process payment when a message "an error has occurred " pops up.
    You should probably patch and whitelist it. See first post here http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    04-24-16 06:12 PM
    Ooh! Everything is working. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 11:32 AM
    I was always a Snap guy due to its simplicity until I accidentally logged out yesterday and cannot log back in (like is happening to everyone else on Snap). So I took the Cobalt plunge. I first tried to go to the three separate links to download the files but each repeatedly said the server was not responding. But then I copied and pasted the Mirror webpage onto my Passport browser and was able to download all of the files. I installed the three that were necessary as per the instructions and what do you know I now have a functioning Google Play Store on my Passport! Cobalt you are the man! Just made a little donation as well. Thanks very much, this is awesome.
    04-27-16 10:24 AM
    I was always a Snap guy due to its simplicity until I accidentally logged out yesterday and cannot log back in (like is happening to everyone else on Snap). So I took the Cobalt plunge. I first tried to go to the three separate links to download the files but each repeatedly said the server was not responding. But then I copied and pasted the Mirror webpage onto my Passport browser and was able to download all of the files. I installed the three that were necessary as per the instructions and what do you know I now have a functioning Google Play Store on my Passport! Cobalt you are the man! Just made a little donation as well. Thanks very much, this is awesome.
    Would it be possible for you to specify what you did with your Passport browser? I tried the links with my Q10 stock browser, but I still cannot open it.
    04-27-16 10:34 AM
    Don't know what I'm doing wrong but, I downloaded and installed the three essential files in Cobalt's other official thread. No problem. When I try to download the google play store in this thread, I can't. Keep getting file not found on server message. On both the SE I'm using and on my Macbook. WTF am I doing wrong? All other files installed and I logged in to them no problem. Just no Google Play Store on my SE is showing up.
    04-27-16 04:47 PM
    Would it be possible for you to specify what you did with your Passport browser? I tried the links with my Q10 stock browser, but I still cannot open it.
    I used the following link from Cobalt on my standard device browser:
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S3A3593CDB...917E1C09F4331F

There are 6 links but they are not all necessary. I used the second link (google ID 2.8), the third link (vending 6.0), and the fifth link (account manager login 4.3.3). Just make sure that you follow his instructions and use the links in the correct order - account manager first, then google ID, and lastly the vending link.
    04-27-16 06:08 PM
    I tried to download your apps fronm the links you put like this http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...3.3-cobalt.apk:
    I touch the link but then it takes me to the 404 error page saying that the files requested arent in te server. I really want to test your apps and support your work if I could but I cant becouse of this problem, any help?

Sorry for my english I actually speak spanish so I hope you understand.
    04-27-16 10:01 PM
    I tried to download your apps fronm the links you put like this http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...3.3-cobalt.apk:
    I touch the link but then it takes me to the 404 error page saying that the files requested arent in te server. I really want to test your apps and support your work if I could but I cant becouse of this problem, any help?

Sorry for my english I actually speak spanish so I hope you understand.
    Read my post right before yours. I had the same problem but was able to use the link above (in my post) to get to the three that are needed.
    04-28-16 04:14 AM
    I ve also same problem for accessing google account. i installed account manager login 4.4.4 version and it says
    Couldn't sign in
    Try again later."

i tried to instal 4.3.3 version , but eventhough i uninstalled (4.4.4) from device manager, it says you have a newer version of account manager and dont let me downgrade it.
    04-29-16 03:59 AM
    I ve also same problem for accessing google account. i installed account manager login 4.4.4 version and it says
    Couldn't sign in
    Try again later."

i tried to instal 4.3.3 version , but eventhough i uninstalled (4.4.4) from device manager, it says you have a newer version of account manager and dont let me downgrade it.
    Depending on OS version that you have your phone may have the Runtime bug which doesn't allow deleting Android Apps even though the icon won't show on your phone. Check out this link: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    04-29-16 05:12 AM
6,718 ... 200201202203204 ...