yes, me too... stuck while opening google play store with white screen and icon loading, please help
    03-09-16 10:48 PM
    Hey,

I'm new here get my BlackBerry Classic last week.
    I can't install the Playstore on my device.

com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt.build1

Blackberry say that the application can not be installed.
    I don't now why.

Login and ID worked without any problem.
    I followed the steps in this tread.

Can you help me, please?

Posted via CB10
    Did you try to install an unpatched version from the Internet before you found this thread?

If yes, you'll have to security wipe your device before you can install the patched version.
    03-10-16 02:00 AM
    Just for fun, try installing the Google Play Store apk from your device memory, instead of off a memory SD card....

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    I tryed to install from memorySD and from the internal storageas you said.

Same problem :-/

I check Ghost Commander and found out that all Google services,playstore,ID,login is still on the phone after deleting it with GC.
    Maybe this is the problem?

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160310_084410.png

How can I delet/clean this apps permanently?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 02:01 AM
    Did you try to install an unpatched version from the Internet before you found this thread?

If yes, you'll have to security wipe your device before you can install the patched version.
    Hallo Cobalt,

Respect for your hard work, very nice stuff you did here.

Back to your question.

Yes I did.

I thougt deleting it with Ghost Commander will do it.
    How can I security wipe it?

Is there a tutorial on CB

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 02:08 AM
    Download and install Android Runtime update from appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39879918, then reboot your device
    03-10-16 02:19 AM
    The login application does not detect the mobile network and keeps asking for wifi conneciton which I don't have. i have also tried restarting the phone but the issue persists.
    03-10-16 03:11 AM

Same problem :-/

I check Ghost Commander and found out that all Google services,playstore,ID,login is still on the phone after deleting it with GC.
    Maybe this is the problem?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160310_084410.png 
Views:	990 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	393753

Posted via CB10
    It looks like you have the Runtime bug. It doesn't allow deleting apps, even though the icon is gone the app is still on your phone.
    Check out these links: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12206982
    03-10-16 04:16 AM
    I'm noticing that app updates are taking much longer to complete on my Passport. The installation/update seems to hang at about the 90% mark. Eventually it completes, but generally takes several minutes. And there are a couple of apps, IBX and Skype, that don't go away from the Play Store "update" list even after they've been updated. This is all new behavior, no more than a week old.
    03-10-16 07:59 AM
    Hi guys,
    I have finished 3 steps but still can't run Google Play Store. The Google Play Store appeared in white screen and kept buffering, nothing happened. Can someone help me? I have just Security Wiped my Passport today just to have Google Store installed.

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Step 2: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 3: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!
    03-10-16 09:36 AM
    I'm noticing that app updates are taking much longer to complete on my Passport. The installation/update seems to hang at about the 90% mark. Eventually it completes, but generally takes several minutes. And there are a couple of apps, IBX and Skype, that don't go away from the Play Store "update" list even after they've been updated. This is all new behavior, no more than a week old.
    Maybe a some changes where made to the api. Wil have to investigate.
    03-10-16 09:51 AM
    hello update the google play service 8.7.03 and does not open the playstore nothing else stays loading
    03-10-16 08:13 PM
    hello update the google play service 8.7.03 and does not open the playstore nothing else stays loading
    Yeh, don't do that. Uninstall it and put the last one back.
    03-10-16 09:08 PM
    Hi Cobalt, hi All,
    At first, again I thank you for the great Job, you do here.
    I have to day Issue, similar as other users (or combination).
    I updated today one application (viber) from play store, until this was all fine (The older version was OK, and not patched).
    After update and after starting the new app, it crash.
    I uninstalled the new one, but I was not able to install the old one (apk from s apk files downloaded),
    The app was till in play store… After I want to delete it (from play store), the whole play store crash and with him the android runtime. After searching her, I found the topic, because problem with android runtime
    I installed the blackberry official fix for the android runtime problem.
    Now I was able to uninstall it prom play store, but still was not able to install the old or the new version of viber.
    I was thinking, i need new play service and play store,… because all my stuff was older as 9.9.2015..
    I installed from your page all ne versions:
    Download Google Account Manager 4.3.3 [Released on October 10, 2015]
    Download Blackberry Google ID 2.8 [Released on December 23, 2015]
    Download Google Play Services 8.7.03 build 1 [Released on March 9, 2016]
    Download Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1 [Released on November 15, 2015]

Now, when I Start play store, it’s white and only the starting symbol in the middle is running in circle,.. but nothing else is going on.
    I can’t still install viber :-(
    Other installed Android aps are workman so far, so good, including patched google photos.
    Thx for ideas and help.
    CBTF
    03-11-16 08:29 AM
    From where I can download latest Google Play Services 8.7.03 build 1 [Released on March 9, 2016] ?? Pl provide link

Posted via my lovely passport
    03-11-16 10:22 AM
    I pulled the update, it causes Play Store to malfunction. Stick with 8.4 until the problem is fixed.
    03-11-16 10:27 AM
    I pulled the update, it causes Play Store to malfunction. Stick with 8.4 until the problem is fixed.
    Hi, what is the link to the latest functional version?
    Last edited by VPdBz; 03-11-16 at 01:41 PM.
    03-11-16 01:25 PM
    Hi, what is the link to the latest functional version?
    That will be on the first page.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-11-16 04:54 PM
    It works... thx...

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 06:30 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I did the three steps to get Google play store on my Z10 and was successful then I downloaded snapchat, when I tried to log in to snapchat it said I need Google play service when I tried to install it from the play store it says unable to install.
    Can you please help.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 09:37 AM
    And How to unregister google id. I wanna re register it.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 09:38 AM
    You don't have to register again. That was only in earlier days.
    vagos123321 likes this.
    03-12-16 10:57 AM
    I am trying to download google play to my Passport from the mobile browser as well as my mac and it keeps timing out ...is your site down ?i can access the Google ID and the Account Manager ... but not Services or Play Store ?
    03-12-16 11:40 AM
    Hi Cobalt, I did the three steps to get Google play store on my Z10 and was successful then I downloaded snapchat, when I tried to log in to snapchat it said I need Google play service when I tried to install it from the play store it says unable to install.
    Can you please help.

Posted via CB10
    First off read first post in this thread. You don't download Google Play Service from Play Store. You download Cobalt's Play Service.
    Second Snapchat doesn't work on BB10 devices. There are threads and hundreds of posts about that. No need to ask how to get it to work.
    Third, read first post of all Cobalt's threads.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-12-16 11:43 AM
    I'm having the same problem as Brett Hardy. Unable to download the Play Store via the link but was successful in getting the Google ID and Account Manager.

Best regards!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 03:35 AM
    How large are the 3 files in the first post supposed to be? When I try to download them they take a really long time and when they final complete they are only 2kb each. When I tried to install the first one I simply get an error message saying 'Unable to install this app'
    03-13-16 03:50 PM
6,728 ... 194195196197198 ...