I need to continue using 10.2 until T-Mobile issues 10.3 with wi-fi calling.

I can't get any of Cobalt's recent Google ID, Services, Account, Whitelist, etc apps to install on my Z10 running10.2 and i just noticed that you say 10.2 isn't supported any longer. Am I totally out of luck to run new apk's from Google?

A couple apps that were running OK now won't load because there is a newer version of the app and I now get the message to load the new version. I've tried Gmaps Patcher but it doesn't work on the newer versions of those apps.
    Either the apps or Wifi calling.

Q10 on 10.3.2.2474
    08-31-15 05:56 PM
    Yes cobalt dude, had a similar issue, this solved it
    Amazing!!

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    Just cannot the services thing to work (where is that patch link?)

09-01-15 12:45 AM
    If you would only read the first post, as stated in the title...
    09-01-15 12:52 AM
    Bro Cobalt, I am using two accounts on my Q10. I have alicia@gmail as my main for that device and britney@gmail which I use on my Passport. I need to have those two because Britney is integrated with my account using the sim number of Q10. They work like a charm anyway. But I find it disappointing I can't download apps directly from your Google Playstore. Those apps are the same I use on Passport. I have to do it manually by sending the apk file from my Passport. Any ideas?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    09-01-15 01:08 AM
    Not sure if I understand the problem. If the store is set up on the Passport with at least one account, you should be able to download.
    09-01-15 01:15 AM
    Which was an amazing post, just could not find the patch app bit. Sorry, it was late last night. Will read again..

09-01-15 03:52 AM
    It's in the frequently asked questions in post 1.
    09-01-15 04:19 AM
    thanks man
    09-01-15 08:40 AM
    Bro Cobalt, I am using two accounts on my Q10. I have alicia@gmail as my main for that device and britney@gmail which I use on my Passport. I need to have those two because Britney is integrated with my account using the sim number of Q10. They work like a charm anyway. But I find it disappointing I can't download apps directly from your Google Playstore. Those apps are the same I use on Passport. I have to do it manually by sending the apk file from my Passport. Any ideas?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    do you mean you have 2 gmail account in one device? you can use all your gmail to download in play store. example, you use alica@gmail and register with "cobalt blackberry google id" and want to change to britney@gmail. just unregister alica@gmail in "cobalt blackberry google id" and register britney@gmail, and in play store, change or choose britney@gmail. you do not need delete any gmail.
    jdesignz likes this.
    09-01-15 01:11 PM
    Use Casper! It's the same as snapchat,i snap with my family all the time.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 01:22 PM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150902_030436.png

I have installed Google store successfully and everything is working fine but I am getting the below error while opening the games.... any suggestions please

Damn.. oldest OS-10.2.1.537 - Indian user
    09-02-15 03:57 AM
    I've downloaded the newest version of BlackBerry Google ID and Play Store, and followed the installation instructions. However, when trying to register the device on Google ID, I'm getting a pop-up error stating "Check-in failed:[null]".

I didn't have this problem with the previous BlackBerry versions of Google ID.

My classic is running OS 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jbfair728; 09-02-15 at 09:47 PM.
    09-02-15 09:27 PM
    I've downloaded the newest version of BlackBerry Google ID and Play Store, and followed the installation instructions. However, when trying to register the device on Google ID, I'm getting a pop-up error stating "Check-in failed:[null]".

I didn't have this problem with the previous BlackBerry versions of Google ID.

My classic is running OS 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    First connection with wifi on
    09-03-15 02:31 AM
    First connection with wifi on
    It's working now! Thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:12 AM
    Play Store betatest (Installed package library fix)

After reading some posts here about updating patched apps with Play Store (which doesn't work), I decided to look into the Play Store code and to find out how I could fix the updating problem without breaching the built in security concept of Play Store.

The main issue was, that I didn't want to give up the signature verification that is used to verify app downloads. This feature protects the user from downloading manipulated apps from the store and I believe that people have a better feeling using my Play Store if they know that they are downloading the genuine file.

I managed to build a solution that just affects the installed apps library. Play Store still verifies the signatures of the downloaded apps, but it shows updates for apps where the signature doesn't match the one on Play Store.

So what is new in this build:
    1. You can now see patched apps in the myApps section in Play Store
    2. You can download updates for patched apps
    3. You can NOT install the updates (because the signature doesn't match). Patch the file after download and then the update will work.

You can try the new feature in this test build:
    https://mega.nz/#!ZNF31B6A!03LLNwaZp...pcqZGIHO9rIkUM

Play Store showing a patched version of Google Play Games in the my apps section:
    Attachment 369043
    Very nice!!!

Would be amazing if lucky pacher's functionality could be baked in somehow, so you could do everything from the one app.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 09:51 AM
    That would be quite a modification. Don't think it's possible, because Lucky Patcher doesn't accept broadcasted intents. Sorry.
    09-06-15 01:34 PM
    09-06-15 01:36 PM
    Check out my fancy new website:
    http://cobalt232.github.io/playstore.github.io/
    very nice, clear and straight forward.
    Thank you

I didn't see a link on there for GPservices
    Q10 on 10.3.2.2474
    09-06-15 02:51 PM
    Wow! I like it! Great work! Let's hope that this will be able to help those that want these services on their BlackBerry's, help themselves!

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 10:48 PM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150906_130917.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150906_212514.png

Cobalt,

Please take a look at this. I have been facing this even though there is enough memory available to download. This is happening with both Google store and amazon app store. I tried restarting the phone also pulling off the battery. Nothing helps. What would be the issue??

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    09-07-15 03:29 AM
    Wow! I like it! Great work! Let's hope that this will be able to help those that want these services on their BlackBerry's, help themselves!

Posted via CB10
    I agree that Cobalt designed a great Web site. I disagree that it will be a great help. Too many people don't even read the first post and follow the instructions. I doubt they will go to a web site to do what they don't do here.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-07-15 04:26 AM
    Check out my fancy new website:
    http://cobalt232.github.io/playstore.github.io/
    Great job. Already bookmarked. What would be a nice feature is a update notification sign-up setting to be notified when you have updates available.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-07-15 04:30 AM
    Seems to be an OS issue. Maybe check you device/misc/Android folder. What you can also check is Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> device monitor -> Memory. Look if apps are using large caches.
    09-07-15 04:30 AM
    Seems to be an OS issue. Maybe check you device/misc/Android folder. What you can also check is Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> device monitor -> Memory. Look if apps are using large caches.
    There's not a single android app under media usage. I wonder Google play store also not showing under memry tab. Do you think re-installing a Google play store will help on this??

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    09-07-15 04:56 AM
    It's not a Play Store issue. Something is eating your space. But it's not the store. You can simply check that:

Go to device/misc/android/Android/data/com.android.vending/files and check if it is empty (should be)

Then check the cache of Play Store in App Manager (should be around 25 MB which is normal).

Do you have Snap beta installed?
    09-07-15 05:02 AM
6,728 ... 150151152153154 ...