Read the FAQ.. jesus.. read the faq. post 1.. for the love of god.. just quit it and be happy or get an android for google play store and/or google services.. It's never ending..read the faq, first post.. just get Snap and if it doesn't do it for you then get a freakin' android phone already (or wait for the possible BlackBerry android)..

Posted via CB10
    Dj_abzyk likes this.
    07-21-15 12:47 AM
    What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    Downgrade to version that work to you, and stay with working version.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 09:45 AM
    What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    You should read the first post. This one:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556
    07-21-15 12:05 PM
    I installed the Google play store..works fine..b/w cn we link online games to Google account?games like clash of clans..i reacher *71 in my z10 and had to delete my game as I changed to BlackBerry classic..

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 10:50 PM
    Dear I know about your 1st post. I followed your all instructions.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 11:18 PM
    Getting stuck at the second step where I go to 'register my device' after I input my gmail address and password I keep getting a 'check-in error'!! Can someone please help!?
    07-22-15 12:21 AM
    Getting stuck at the second step where I go to 'register my device' after I input my gmail address and password I keep getting a 'check-in error'!! Can someone please help!?

So I thought I'd try deleting all files and everything and try from beginning and this time the second step doesn't even go that far. When I open the app where I register my device I don't see anything at all. Doesn't show any space to enter my credentials or as it was previously showing some device information that is all gone as well.....someone PLEASE help!

EDIT : I am using a Porsche Design P9982 and OS is 10.3.1.1779 if it helps!
    07-22-15 12:42 AM
    So I thought I'd try deleting all files and everything and try from beginning and this time the second step doesn't even go that far. When I open the app where I register my device I don't see anything at all. Doesn't show any space to enter my credentials or as it was previously showing some device information that is all gone as well.....someone PLEASE help!

EDIT : I am using a Porsche Design P9982 and OS is 10.3.1.1779 if it helps!
    Read the first question/answer in the FAQ located in the first post.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    07-22-15 03:46 AM
    Hi Cobalt...

Have downloaded the 3 Files into my BB Classic Q20 - Device/downloads folder.
    1. com.google.android
    2. cobalt.blackberry.googleid
    3. com.android.vending

Everytime i click com.google.android (install google account) it asks me whether:
    Google Account Manager would like to access and use: Location, Contacts, Device Identifying Info, Phone (Decline / Accept)

Everytime i click Accept
    (Unable to install this App) (I also have allowed in Settings-App Manager-Installing Apps-Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed and turned OFF the Inspect Apps Before Installing.

If i click Decline -
    It allows me to click OPEN which then goes back to the GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER would like to access as above...Click Accept again, then it just disapears...but doesnt allow me to insert my Google Mail Info...

Please desperately advise how I can setup my Google Account on my BB Classic? or Should i just try SNAP?

Cheers,

Troy
    07-22-15 05:18 AM
    Read the first question/answer in the FAQ located in the first post.

Thank you for your reply. I did in fact read everything in details and for the first question it just says that it works on all devices running 10.3 or newer? So doesn't that mean that my device which has been updated to 10.3.1.1779 is 10.3 or newer? Thanks!
    07-22-15 10:25 AM
    Thank you for your reply. I did in fact read everything in details and for the first question it just says that it works on all devices running 10.3 or newer? So doesn't that mean that my device which has been updated to 10.3.1.1779 is 10.3 or newer? Thanks!
    Ah crud. Misread your Version#. That was BMC..Before Morning Coffee.
    07-22-15 10:38 AM
    Ah crud. Misread your Version#. That was BMC..Before Morning Coffee.

Ah fair enough, no biggie. But now hopefully you can help with my issue lol
    07-22-15 10:43 AM
    Ah fair enough, no biggie. But now hopefully you can help with my issue lol
    Did you install and sign in according to the instructions? Cobalt instructs to download each one one at a time and perform the necessary sign in. I don't recall how I did it but it worked fine for me.
    If you uninstall everything to start over try rebooting your phone first. That might help.

07-22-15 11:25 AM
    Yup tried everything and followed instructions to the TEE. Uninstalled and all that as well. I tried it on my Passport that I used to have a few months ago and it worked like a charm. So damn annoying, hoping that Cobalt can chime in asap!

EDIT : I kept trying it and rebooted the phone and eventually it worked. I am good to go it seems to be working for now at least.
    Last edited by phone_fanatic; 07-22-15 at 02:20 PM.
    07-22-15 12:51 PM
    Yup tried everything and followed instructions to the TEE. Uninstalled and all that as well. I tried it on my Passport that I used to have a few months ago and it worked like a charm. So damn annoying, hoping that Cobalt can chime in asap!

EDIT : I kept trying it and rebooted the phone and eventually it worked. I am good to go it seems to be working for now at least.
    That's good news.
    07-22-15 02:22 PM
    I've downloaded all three, but having trouble with signing in with the BlackBerry Google ID one
    My login information is correct I don't understand why it's not logging me in
    07-22-15 08:09 PM
    I've downloaded all three, but having trouble with signing in with the BlackBerry Google ID one
    My login information is correct I don't understand why it's not logging me in
    Are you using 2 step authentication?
    07-22-15 08:32 PM
    works perfectly on my passport, really big thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 06:14 AM
    i am a complete amateur at this and need lots of help. i downloaded the 3 files that you said was necessary for the google play store.. but somehow apps like uber, lyft still do not work. i have successfully used googlemaps tho.
    i downloaded lucky patcher but im not sure if im patching these apps correctly before installing. cld u run thru this process?

thanks
    s
    07-23-15 03:31 PM
    Read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) in the first post.
    07-23-15 03:41 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    first I'd like to thank you for your amazing work so that the blackberry users can experience a decent google play store too

But I'm wondering if the play store supports carrier billing for app purchase?
    Because whenever I try to enable the carrier billing, it would give me a error notice like this
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-ckn6pvzveaqx6n7.png
    another features work great on my device

thanks in advance!
    07-24-15 03:23 AM
    Carrier billing doesn't work. I could nit figure out why it fails. Some guy in the forum has it working, but for me it doesn't work.

Stick to Paypal or Prepaid cards. Also Credit cards will do.
    07-24-15 08:10 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    first I'd like to thank you for your amazing work so that the blackberry users can experience a decent google play store too

But I'm wondering if the play store supports carrier billing for app purchase?
    Because whenever I try to enable the carrier billing, it would give me a error notice like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CKn6PVzVEAQX6n7.png 
Views:	1268 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	363931
    another features work great on my device

thanks in advance!
    All Android application on BlackBerry 10 have no permission to use SMS, like "go sms pro (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jb.gosms)", etc. Carrier Billing need send SMS to working.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 12:56 PM
    I did as the first page says, but the third step will not download Google play store. So I can't even install it.

I installed Google play store from 1 mobile market. It download and installed fine but when I open it, it just closes!! No error code, no welcome to Google play message. I just closes, it's very frustrating.

Any suggestions??

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 09:31 AM
    I did as the first page says, but the third step will not download Google play store. So I can't even install it.

I installed Google play store from 1 mobile market. It download and installed fine but when I open it, it just closes!! No error code, no welcome to Google play message. I just closes, it's very frustrating.

Any suggestions??

Posted via CB10
    Don't download the Play Store from any other source than the link Cobalt provides in the first post as only that version is properly modified to work on BB10.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    07-25-15 09:53 AM
6,728 ... 137138139140141 ...