Download Google account, but can not install. It keep showing "unable to install this app". Any advices? Other 3 apps downloaded and installed. Thanks.
    11-30-18 01:50 PM
    Awesome work, man, I'll gladly throw a few bucks your way for the holidays. I saw a prior post of yours where you posted patched Google Play Services. I looked through your threads and nothing jumped out at my concerning how to patch the latest releases of GPS. Do you have a link to a write up on how to do that? I assume Lucky Patcher is for *other* apps, not GPS. Specifically I'm wanting to do this for those apps that require a newer version of GPS.
    12-09-18 06:47 AM
    Hello, could someone answer me. I have read somewhere here on the forum lately (but can't find where exactly) that Cobalt play store is no more needed on the blackberry 10.

I am wondering, because for now, I have patched youtube installed from before, can I uninstall Cobalt play store on my Q5? Just because of the space on the phone. Will patched youtube still working after uninstalling? Because I am relying on youtube upload functionality, which awesomely works.

Or that statement, that we doesn't need Cobalt play store anymore, means that if I can find on apkmirror, for example, new versions for my apps, I can install newer versions manually from there, and that's why we don't need play store?

Other than youtube patched, I have several android apps for which I didn't need the patch (Telegram, Viber, Lite messenger, old version of working Facebook, my bank app, my carrier Telenor app, Paintastic, Tubemate, city bus app from Belgrade, K9 Mail, Clean Master Lite, oldest Deezer 5.0.5.8). But I am updating them easily through patched play store (no need to manually search the newest versions on apkmirror, for example). "Of course, I am not updating Viber and old version of Facebook, which works fine".

Also, what about 4 other apps which we needed to install before Cobalt play store...... Blackberry Google ID, Google Account, Google Settings, Google+ Whitelist. Will we lose possibility to enter android settings if we uninstall everything that or play store?

Thanks in advance. I am hoping that I was understandable 😊
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-cobalt_playstore.jpg  
    01-04-19 05:20 PM
    Hello, could someone answer me. I have read somewhere here on the forum lately (but can't find where exactly) that Cobalt play store is no more needed on the blackberry 10.
    It's not so much that it's not needed as much as it doesn't really work anymore due to its age. Most apps now require a newer version of Google Play Services.
    Vladislavt likes this.
    01-05-19 12:22 AM
    It's not so much that it's not needed as much as it doesn't really work anymore due to its age. Most apps now require a newer version of Google Play Services.
    Conite, please, because it seems that my only patched app for now is youtube, and if I uninstall Cobalt play store, will youtube work still after?

No problem than, if I need to have it because of keeping youtube. Because if for nothing else, installed play store will help me installing directly all other apps which doesn't requires patching. No need for many of them to search manually the newer versions.

Thanks conite 😉
    01-05-19 12:44 PM
    Conite, please, because it seems that my only patched app for now is youtube, and if I uninstall Cobalt play store, will youtube work still after?

No problem than, if I need to have it because of keeping youtube. Because if for nothing else, installed play store will help me installing directly all other apps which doesn't requires patching. No need for many of them to search manually the newer versions.

Thanks conite
    You could also simplify your Play Store downloads by using Yalp instead:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sergey...-apk-download/
    Vladislavt likes this.
    01-05-19 12:55 PM
    You could also simplify your Play Store downloads by using Yalp instead:

Aha, wooow. Didn't know about this. 😅 Thanks.

This yalp store can login to my google account?
    01-05-19 01:26 PM
    Aha, wooow. Didn't know about this. Thanks.

This yalp store can login to my google account?
    Yes.
    01-05-19 01:34 PM
    Yes.
    Please, just one more question, if you have the spare time to answer.

Before installing yalp store, should I just simply uninstall Play Store (from the picture here), or all 5 apps? Do I need them for working yalp?

Much obliged conite 🥂😉
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-cobalt.jpg  
    01-05-19 01:48 PM
    Please, just one more question, if you have the spare time to answer.

Before installing yalp store, should I just simply uninstall Play Store (from the picture here), or all 5 apps? Do I need them for working yalp?

Much obliged conite
    You can delete them all.

You can also use SuperTube instead of YouTube:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=CA&lang=en
    01-05-19 01:59 PM
    You can delete them all.

You can also use SuperTube instead of YouTube.
    Much obliged conite. Ok.

I was trying to use SuperTube before, but there isn't the option for uploading videos. I am using YouTube original, mainly for uploadings, directly from the phone.
    01-05-19 02:01 PM
    You can delete them all.

You can also use SuperTube instead of YouTube:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=CA&lang=en
    Ou man,

I have installed yalp first and yalp immediately recognized my google account (built in) and it looks fantastic how simple it is.

Than I have been removed all 5 apps, about Cobalt play store, and when I tried to open patched YouTube, it logged me off. And now can't to login back. 😭

What should I do please?

I would honestly use SuperTube and get rid of patched youtube, but without option to upload videos, it's no use for me.

Is there any options now, for signing back on patched youtube?

Thanks again in advance 🤗
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-youtube.jpg  
    01-05-19 02:35 PM
    Ou man,

I have installed yalp first and yalp immediately recognized my google account (built in) and it looks fantastic how simple it is.

Than I have been removed all 5 apps, about Cobalt play store, and when I tried to open patched YouTube, it logged me off. And now can't to login back.

What should I do please?

I would honestly use SuperTube and get rid of patched youtube, but without option to upload videos, it's no use for me.

Is there any options now, for signing back on patched youtube?

Thanks again in advance
    You can put all of the Cobalt stuff back on your phone (just for YouTube) if you want.

But I would just upload another way if it were me.
    01-05-19 03:13 PM
    You can put all of the Cobalt stuff back on your phone (just for YouTube) if you want.

But I would just upload another way if it were me.
    Ok, thanks. I could put stuff back. 😉

Just wondering, what would be your way, if you are using only BB10 smartphone, for example?

The situation: I am outside, carrying with me Q5 only. I am filming some video, which I want immediately to share with some friends, colleagues, family, etc., because I will be at home at the late afternoon. How to upload youtube video at that situation? Is there any other option, or you meant that I could transfer video on my android tablet at home, and than to upload?

P. S. I am now registered on SuperTube, with my google account, and if I go on Local Videos in the aplication, and long press on some video which I have on the phone, there is an option Upload to YouTube and when I click on it, after writing the name of the desired video, upload immediately stop (with that internal upload capability for uploading on YouTube).
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-uploading.jpg  
    01-05-19 03:34 PM
    Thanks a lot for your support, please "com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt. ..." is giving me error while installing it, the error message "unable to install this app"

Can someone help?
    02-05-19 12:09 AM
    Thanks a lot for your support, please "com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt. ..." is giving me error while installing it, the error message "unable to install this app"

Can someone help?
    This solution no longer works (for the most part).

Just use Yalp:

02-05-19 06:17 AM
    It worked perfectly, thanks a lot.
    02-05-19 02:50 PM
    This solution no longer works (for the most part).

Just use Yalp:

What's this for? Can't install cobalt's if make a clean install?
    02-05-19 03:38 PM
    Why bother? The Play Services workaround doesn't really work anymore.
    02-05-19 04:28 PM
    And, obviously, whatever Cobalt did to patch the older Play Services app just doesn't work anymore, or he would have done it by now.
    02-05-19 05:00 PM
    Problem solved... thanks.
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 02-12-19 at 02:04 PM.
    02-12-19 12:54 PM
    Mm
    Jhhg
    02-19-19 07:34 AM
    Ok, thanks. I could put stuff back. ������

Just wondering, what would be your way, if you are using only BB10 smartphone, for example?

The situation: I am outside, carrying with me Q5 only. I am filming some video, which I want immediately to share with some friends, colleagues, family, etc., because I will be at home at the late afternoon. How to upload youtube video at that situation? Is there any other option, or you meant that I could transfer video on my android tablet at home, and than to upload?

P. S. I am now registered on SuperTube, with my google account, and if I go on Local Videos in the aplication, and long press on some video which I have on the phone, there is an option Upload to YouTube and when I click on it, after writing the name of the desired video, upload immediately stop (with that internal upload capability for uploading on YouTube).
    Hey Vlad,

Unfortunately you will sometimes get different opinions depending on who you ask here on some things, generally related to Blackberry 10. I would advise you to reinstall the Cobalt solution for your Android apps, as it does indeed still work normally for apps that require Android 4.3 or less.

As for your original question (and it's great to use native apps--definitely the better solution if you can!), SuperTube is an awesome app but there are a few others that may work as well for your needs. Let me test out uploading YouTube videos and get back to you. I'm confident we can find a solution that will work for your needs.
    02-19-19 06:11 PM
    Hey Mauri5io,

Yalp is a portal to the Google Play Store, which allows you to download apps in the same way and from the same source as if you had Google Play installed. Some prefer this method to using Cobalt's.

However, if you want Google Play Services and the like, Cobalt's method is still the way to go.
    Mauri5io likes this.
    02-19-19 06:12 PM
    Ok, thanks. I could put stuff back. ������

Follow up on my original post Vlad; I was able to upload using SuperTube with no trouble. Are you experiencing this error for every video you try to upload? I'd test using a different video on your phone and see if that goes through. If not don't worry; we'll track it down.
    02-19-19 09:07 PM
6,728 ... 266267268269270