Installed with success. But can I still actually purchase paid apps in the store today? I just tried, and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be able to process payment (user name and password correct). And the store seems have lots of Japanese apps while my google account was under US region.... What have I missed?
    Not anymore.
    07-11-18 03:37 PM
    Does Google Play Movies still work? I have installed everything and have had pretty good luck with a lot of apps. I have play movies white listed, patched and installed. It logs in with my account and shows all my movies in my library but when I try and play a movie I get "couldn't fetch license (error 925)" Anyone run into this? Thanks
    07-18-18 11:40 AM
    for sure this black berry z10 it kills me....
    09-12-18 07:05 AM
    I'm going to purchase a Z30. If I in stall Google Play Store according to these steps, I will have access to all apps on Google Play Store and can install them, right? I need Whatsapp, Wechat, ING Bankieren the most. Anyone from the Netherlands who did this and installed one of apps without problems?
    Last edited by mmlikes; 09-17-18 at 09:12 AM.
    09-17-18 08:25 AM
    I'm going to purchase a Z30. If I in stall Google Play Store according to these steps, I will have access to all apps on Google Play Store and can install them, right? I need Whatsapp, Wechat, ING Bankieren the most. Anyone from the Netherlands who did this and installed one of apps without problems?
    No. Even with the Cobalt stack many, many apps will not install/work. If you need the apps mentioned above, I would advise against buying the Z30.
    09-17-18 09:03 AM
    First and foremost, I would like to thank Cobalt and conite for the mind-blowing work they've done here.

I just got my hands on a Passport SE and although I love my Key2, I feel like going back in time and play around with BB10 while I still can.

I managed to install all the files seamlessly, and the likes of Dropbox and Slack work like a charm. Happy days.

This being said, as someone said a few days ago, the Android Player is now completely killing my battery. As in easily 10 to 15% per hour even though the phone is iddle and no apps are running.

I wiped the phone to start over fresh, and it doesn't appear to be a battery issue.

Is that a known issue? Any recommendations, other than "stop using Android apps on BB10 and stick to your Key2"? :-)

I look forward to your thoughts, have a great day! Thanks in advance!
    09-17-18 06:02 PM
    First and foremost, I would like to thank Cobalt and conite for the mind-blowing work they've done here.

I just got my hands on a Passport SE and although I love my Key2, I feel like going back in time and play around with BB10 while I still can.

I managed to install all the files seamlessly, and the likes of Dropbox and Slack work like a charm. Happy days.

This being said, as someone said a few days ago, the Android Player is now completely killing my battery. As in easily 10 to 15% per hour even though the phone is iddle and no apps are running.

I wiped the phone to start over fresh, and it doesn't appear to be a battery issue.

Is that a known issue? Any recommendations, other than "stop using Android apps on BB10 and stick to your Key2"? :-)

I look forward to your thoughts, have a great day! Thanks in advance!
    There seems to be an issue with staying logged into the account. Perhaps a change on the Google-side.

I can't get my setup to settle recently either.

Cobalt does all the coding (I just help out with support here), and hopefully he can take a look at this, as well as the dated version of Play Services.
    09-17-18 09:38 PM
    There seems to be an issue with staying logged into the account. Perhaps a change on the Google-side.

I can't get my setup to settle recently either.

Cobalt does all the coding (I just help out with support here), and hopefully he can take a look at this, as well as the dated version of Play Services.
    I've always found the android DropBox to be murder on my Passport no matter what settings I've fiddled with. I use the native app Basket with no problems on battery life. It's a pain to set up (see the YouTube video in app description) but works well. As we have always said, try to limit the android apps on any BB10 device, especially the one's that require syncing, and constant updating. I try to limit my Passport to about 15 max. My device is now almost 4 years old and I have well over 1000 charge cycles on the battery and it's health is still good. I continue to have at least 40% left at the end of the day.
    09-17-18 10:29 PM
    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try Basket.
    I'll be keeping an eye on this post. I'm not desperately trying to transform my Passport into an Android phone, but I do need a few apps to carry on working effectively with my colleagues. :-)
    09-18-18 01:07 AM
    just want to know, i've success do anything on first page..
    i try to patch one of online shop app, it can install and opened
    but it say "won't start, please update play service"

may i download newest play service than patched it and install it?

now im on my way to download play service, play store and play games..

btw, in whitelist app, does the added app will show in list? because mine just show 4 apps.. play store, play service, play games and another one (screenshot later)

sorry for my bad english

Z10 STL100-4 user @indonesia
    10-19-18 02:47 AM
    just want to know, i've success do anything on first page..
    i try to patch one of online shop app, it can install and opened
    but it say "won't start, please update play service"

may i download newest play service than patched it and install it?

now im on my way to download play service, play store and play games..

btw, in whitelist app, does the added app will show in list? because mine just show 4 apps.. play store, play service, play games and another one (screenshot later)

sorry for my bad english

Z10 STL100-4 user @indonesia
    You can't update Play Services yourself. Our version is getting too old to work reliably anymore.
    ichan135 likes this.
    10-19-18 08:29 AM
    You can't update Play Services yourself. Our version is getting too old to work reliably anymore.
    oh okay, so i just denied the "wont start play service update" message right?
    thank you before
    10-19-18 08:37 AM
    Have download mortal kombat x from play store long back, was running fine, but last few days when I open it, it close down...
    Any suggestion please?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-18 11:35 PM
    Have download mortal kombat x from play store long back, was running fine, but last few days when I open it, it close down...
    Any suggestion please?

Posted via CB10
    Stop playing the game.
    10-27-18 09:29 AM
    Stop playing the game.
    ROFTL....

Posted via CB10
    10-27-18 12:41 PM
    Stop playing the game.
    Any suggestion???

Do I have to update android runtime????

Posted via CB10
    10-27-18 12:47 PM
    Any suggestion???

Do I have to update android runtime????

Posted via CB10
    There is no updated Runtime. When an app stops working, it's game over.
    10-27-18 12:54 PM
    Any suggestion please?

Posted via CB10
    Looks like MCx was updated just recently (Oct 15) and it requires Play Services. I think it's game over for this on your Passport. Time for a new device or a different game.
    10-27-18 01:11 PM
    Any suggestion please?

Posted via CB10
    Fatality! xD
    10-27-18 02:23 PM
    Looks like MCx was updated just recently (Oct 15) and it requires Play Services. I think it's game over for this on your Passport. Time for a new device or a different game.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-18 03:55 PM
    Fatality! xD
    Hahahahahahaha

Posted via CB10
    10-27-18 03:55 PM
    I can't make a comment about an app in Playstore. Is this because I have an older version running that would need an update?
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-18 01:18 PM
    i am get $3 and $5 from play store us today (i have 2 Google play store us 😀) open play store website
    11-12-18 12:20 PM
    @cobalt 232. Hey I am confused. I got all excited when I saw your post dated 11-12-18 and decided to give it a try. The individual links for the 4 files are not active so I went to the Cobalt file share. There are 12 files there and none of them match the names that you have listed. At the bottom there is a file called PS_Patcher so just to see what is there I downloaded that to my desktop and the files are not there either, I scrolled to the end of this thread and I see folks are saying it maybe game over --why does this post have a date of November 2018 - that's what got my attention. Does the patch still work and where do I obtain the files from? Thanks
    11-28-18 07:34 PM
    I did it. Thanks. I used this because it was easier for me to follow https://playstoreblackberry.com/. Also, I use my BB only at home for all my emails. I could not get it to work so I put a SIM in it and all is good. Thanks a lot!

I mainly use an iphone and an android but still have a love for BB. I had gotten a brand new Q10 for $35.00 and I put Amazon on it and now the playstore and Pandora is working so this is great. I aminly use the BB for all of my emails and am glad I can still use it. Awesome!
    Last edited by Miz.Michele; 11-28-18 at 08:37 PM.
    11-28-18 08:21 PM
6,728 ... 265266267268269 ...