Hi.. I am in grave danger. I am a z10 user everytime I am trying to download the link from your page a blank white page is shown with mega Ltd nz as address. Please help!!
    02-07-18 09:48 AM
    I can't download the play store from yourlink in my BlackBerry z10. Everytime I click on the link white page is shown! Please help!
    02-07-18 09:53 AM
    I can't download the play store from yourlink in my BlackBerry z10. Everytime I click on the link white page is shown! Please help!
    Download the files to your PC and then transfer them over to the phone.
    02-07-18 10:10 AM
    I did and installed everything but when I am opening playstore it shows : unable to retrieve information [RH-01]
    02-07-18 10:50 AM
    I did and installed everything but when I am opening playstore it shows : unable to retrieve information [RH-01]
    You signed in and registered as per the instructions?
    02-07-18 01:29 PM
    Ya! Its working! Thank you!
    02-07-18 01:52 PM
    I downloaded TripCase and ran the Play Services Patcher, which said "The package TripCase - Travel Organizer_v4.14.7_apkpure.com.apk doesn't require patching."

So I copied the .apk to my Z10 and tapped on it. It said "Processing" then "Unable to install this app".

What am I doing wrong?

I've tried restarting the device.

Thanks,
    Shane.
    02-08-18 12:25 AM
    I downloaded TripCase and ran the Play Services Patcher, which said "The package TripCase - Travel Organizer_v4.14.7_apkpure.com.apk doesn't require patching."

So I copied the .apk to my Z10 and tapped on it. It said "Processing" then "Unable to install this app".

What am I doing wrong?

I've tried restarting the device.

Thanks,
    Shane.
    TripCase requires Android 4.4. BB10 is forever stuck at 4.3.
    ShaneGoodman likes this.
    02-08-18 07:17 AM
    Is my blackberry not an original one, for Google play store is not functioning compatibly with my device. Thanks
    02-09-18 08:45 AM
    Is my blackberry not an original one, for Google play store is not functioning compatibly with my device. Thanks
    Cobalt's file share (download to PC and move files over to device):

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.

Install and register with 2.8.

Install Play Store v6 build2.

***Stop here if all you want is Play Store

Install Play Services v11.

Install 4.4.4 (but don't open after)

Install Play Games v5 (if desired).

Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

***If an app requires Google Play Services, then:

Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.
    02-09-18 08:55 AM
    I've tried my best to follow the instructions, but when I try launching apps on the phone. It brings a pop up that says 'the particular app won't run without Google play services, which are not supported by your device '
    Please help me out.
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20180211_014524.jpg  
    02-10-18 06:48 PM
    I've tried my best to follow the instructions, but when I try launching apps on the phone. It brings a pop up that says 'the particular app won't run without Google play services, which are not supported by your device '
    Please help me out.
    Any app that requires Google Play Services must be patched on your PC. Plus, the unpatched apk has to be whitelisted.
    02-10-18 08:17 PM
    Thanks for that. I'll patch the apks right away.
    02-11-18 08:50 AM
    I'm trying to download Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 2 to fix the "stopped running" problem that I and others started experiencing some time ago, so that I can resume installing and updating Android apps on my BlackBerry Passport (OS 10.3.3.1435). The problem is when I go to your download link https://cobalt232.github.io/playstore/
    there are 12 files listed, none of which is named Google Play Store ?? The closest file I could find "com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build2.apk" won't download. When I click on it, a menu pops up: "Open in browser" is greyed-out and "Open in Mega App" just gives a JavaScript error "This device is unsupported". No wonder so many people have given up on BlackBerry -- one practically needs a Masters degree in Computer Science simply to run a run-of-the-mill Android app :-(
    Last edited by James Howes; 02-24-18 at 09:32 AM. Reason: add update
    02-24-18 07:26 AM
    I'm frying to download Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 2 to fix the "stopped running" problem that I and others started experiencing some time ago, so that I can resume installing and updating Android apps on my BlackBerry Passport (OS 10.3.3.1435). The problem is when I go to your download link https://cobalt232.github.io/playstore/
    there are 12 files listed, none of which is named Google Play Store ??
    Vending / build2
    02-24-18 08:46 AM
    First of all, thank you for this amazing app. I really appreciate your work, thank you!

Im trying to use certain korean banking apps from the playstore.
    Downloaded and installed with no problem.

Problem is.. This app requires ‘the device phone number’ for verification.
    It seems like the app reads my phone number not from OS10 but from GiD(blackberry google id app). So I checked and it shows unknown.
    (GiD-android setting-device info - status - myphone number:unknown)

I’ve spent few hours googling how to manually put in myphone number, none of them worked..

Is there a way to manually enter or edit my phone number in GiD? Or is it simply not possible?

BB Q5 user, Sea
    Last edited by thisisnotan; 02-26-18 at 07:48 AM. Reason: To improve readability
    02-26-18 07:47 AM
    Hey Mr cobalt when I try to download the second build of playstore it would download because it goes to this mega cloud storage thing, it says your browser isn't supported. So I'm unable to download can you help
    02-26-18 10:54 AM
    Hey Mr cobalt when I try to download the second build of playstore it would download because it goes to this mega cloud storage thing, it says your browser isn't supported. So I'm unable to download can you help
    Download to your computer and then copy the file over to the device.
    02-26-18 11:04 AM
    First of all, thank you for this amazing app. I really appreciate your work, thank you!

Im trying to use certain korean banking apps from the playstore.
    Downloaded and installed with no problem.

Problem is.. This app requires ‘the device phone number’ for verification.
    It seems like the app reads my phone number not from OS10 but from GiD(blackberry google id app). So I checked and it shows unknown.
    (GiD-android setting-device info - status - myphone number:unknown)

I’ve spent few hours googling how to manually put in myphone number, none of them worked..

Is there a way to manually enter or edit my phone number in GiD? Or is it simply not possible?

BB Q5 user, Sea
    The Android Runtime simply does not have sufficient control of the BB10 Phone API.
    02-26-18 11:06 AM
    Download to your computer and then copy the file over to the device.
    So how exactly do u do that
    02-26-18 11:34 AM
    So how exactly do u do that
    Do what?
    02-26-18 11:35 AM
    Copy the file to my phone
    02-26-18 11:36 AM
    Any number of ways.

Over USB, via cloud storage, via email, etc.
    02-26-18 12:12 PM
    Step 1. Plug the usb-cable from your BlackBerry in your pc.
    Step 2. Plug the usb-cable in your BlackBerry.
    Step 3. Wait till your BlackBerry is mounted.
    Step 4. Open filemanager on pc and you will see 1 or 2 new drives. 2 when you have an sdcard in your BlackBerry
    Step 5. Copy the downloaded file to one of this drives. Best in the download drawer.
    Step 6. Unplug BlackBerry and install.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) LoveBB10Apps - LoveBB10
    02-26-18 12:12 PM
    Let's find a few things out first.

Have you ever loaded and run BlackBerry Link on your PC?

Do you still have the USB cable that came with the phone, perhaps that one used to charge it?

Do you have an SD card installed on the phone?
    02-26-18 12:17 PM
6,728 ... 263264265266267 ...