Alright, noted. Thing is, my friend and I are attempting to run Cobalt's modded Play Store on a non-Blackberry device running on Kitkat that doesn't have support for Google Services. Rooting isn't an option as the device is still under warranty.
    The modifications are made specifically for the Blackberry Android runtime.
    03-27-17 08:34 AM
    The modifications are made specifically for the Blackberry Android runtime.
    Which is a shame, really, as Cobalt's is the only other modded Google Services framework besides microG which requires a rooted device. :/
    03-27-17 08:36 AM
    i couldn't open youtube on my bb z10 .. this is the error message .. please help me with a solution for this

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20170327_230709.png
    03-27-17 04:20 PM
    i couldn't open youtube on my bb z10 .. this is the error message .. please help me with a solution for this
    You have to patch the app according to the instructions. Same goes for any app that requires Google Play Services. See above.
    KRDROIDD likes this.
    03-27-17 04:26 PM
    You have to patch the app according to the instructions. Same goes for any app that requires Google Play Services. See above.
    i'm new to this .. this is my first day owning a blackberry and just an hour ego i installed the 4 apk files by Cobalt's from the first page ( mines Google Login 4.4.4 ) .. and right now i'm confused and i don't where to find Cobalt's instructions on how to patch the apps i want to install and how to patch them.. can u please help me understand this ?
    03-27-17 04:35 PM
    i'm new to this .. this is my first day owning a blackberry and just an hour ego i installed the 4 apk files by Cobalt's from the first page ( mines Google Login 4.4.4 ) .. and right now i'm confused and i don't where to find Cobalt's instructions on how to patch the apps i want to install and how to patch them.. can u please help me understand this ?
    Just look a few posts back. Instructions are listed. Do exactly what it says.

DTEK60 / Z30
    KRDROIDD likes this.
    03-27-17 04:38 PM
    Just look a few posts back. Instructions are listed. Do exactly what it says.

DTEK60 / Z30
    thx for helping me conite .. i just patched and installed youtube successfully
    03-27-17 06:05 PM
    i couldn't find Spotify on play store.. is there a way of getting it from elsewhere ?
    03-27-17 07:33 PM
    i couldn't find Spotify on play store.. is there a way of getting it from elsewhere ?
    I can see it, so it must be a regional issue.

You can try apkmirror.com, but if it's not on Play Store in your area, it's unlikely to work anyway.

DTEK60 / Z30
    KRDROIDD likes this.
    03-27-17 07:46 PM
    I can see it, so it must be a regional issue.

You can try apkmirror.com, but if it's not on Play Store in your area, it's unlikely to work anyway.

DTEK60 / Z30
    can u please download it via play store and upload it here or in any mirror cloud by your choosing and give me a download link here bcoz spotify is my number 1 app on any mobile platform and i would be grateful if you help me get the latest version from play store
    03-28-17 09:18 AM
    can u please download it via play store and upload it here or in any mirror cloud by your choosing and give me a download link here bcoz spotify is my number 1 app on any mobile platform and i would be grateful if you help me get the latest version from play store
    Feel free to give this one a try:

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/spotify...-apk-download/
    KRDROIDD likes this.
    03-28-17 01:51 PM

thank you so much it works flawlessly
    03-28-17 02:56 PM
    what is the latest working skype release ? i tried a bunch of versions from apkmirror but all failed :/
    04-01-17 02:56 PM
    what is the latest working skype release ? i tried a bunch of versions from apkmirror but all failed :/
    Did you choose the arm (not 64 bit), API 18 (or less) variant?
    04-01-17 03:22 PM
    I got all the files installed, playstore works, am able to download apps.

However, none of the apps seem to want to run. When I start them up, they just spin and then eventually time out with blackberry telling me the app is not responding. Did I miss something?
    04-02-17 08:52 AM
    I got all the files installed, playstore works, am able to download apps.

However, none of the apps seem to want to run. When I start them up, they just spin and then eventually time out with blackberry telling me the app is not responding. Did I miss something?
    What apps?
    04-02-17 09:04 AM
    What apps?
    Facebook, instagram, and Chrome. All won't respond.
    04-02-17 10:42 AM
    Facebook, instagram, and Chrome. All won't respond.
    Latest versions of Facebook and Instagram don't work on BB10. Çhrome needs to be patched.

Use Facebook Lite:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/

Instagram 10.3.2:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hgod7em9ze...0.3.2.apk?dl=0
    04-02-17 10:57 AM
    Successfully Installed, Successfully Play some Games, But Can't Uninstalled. Google Play Always Force Close. So I Never Able To Uninstalled any Apps. Please Fix. or Maybe Any Solution? Many Thanx Cobalt
    04-05-17 08:30 AM
    Successfully Installed, Successfully Play some Games, But Can't Uninstalled. Google Play Always Force Close. So I Never Able To Uninstalled any Apps. Please Fix. or Maybe Any Solution? Many Thanx Cobalt
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Reboot after install.
    04-05-17 08:40 AM
    thanx. Can Uninstall Now

Wanna Use Whatsapp Android, bcoz No More Support on BB10

After Install, Insert Mobile Phone Number, Error Message Pop UP : "Google Play Services Not Supported by Your Device" . After Press OK Button, Stuck on Looking for Backup Screen, Waiting more than 10 minutes, No Progress

PS. I Use Whatsapp apk ver. 2.17.107

Already Use PS Patcher for BB10 1.6 & Then Install Whatsapp apk ver. 2.17.107 (PATCHED), No Pop Up Error, But i Think WA Server Can't Recognize This WA Patch, so i Have to Update to New Version via Playstore. After Update, Same Thing occurs like Statement Above. Still Can Use This WA Apps Properly

Plese Help. How to Use WA on My BB10? Any Tips? The App that i Need The Most is WA

================================================== ==========

The Same Error Pop Up i Found in Super Mario Run. PATCHED with PS Patcher Only Remove The Error Pop Up, But Can't Use Properly, like Stuck & No More Progress After Waiting More Than 10 Minutes

Super Mario Run ver. 2.01

How to Overcome These Problems? Any Solution? Many Thanks Cobalt & Conite
    Last edited by curut imwe; 04-05-17 at 11:17 PM.
    04-05-17 11:01 PM

How to Overcome These Problems? Any Solution? Many Thanks Cobalt & Conite
    The unpatched WhatsApp 2.17.107 runs fine.

I have no luck with Super Mario Run. Even patched and whitelisted.
    04-06-17 12:08 AM
    The unpatched WhatsApp 2.17.107 runs fine.
    Can you use video call?

Posted with unlocked  Passport AT&T on 10.3.3.2205 
    04-06-17 05:09 AM
    Can you use video call?

Posted with unlocked  Passport AT&T on 10.3.3.2205 
    Doubt it.

I don't use WhatsApp - I just tried to load it.
    04-06-17 06:38 AM
    hi guys/cobalt sir,

everything has worked beautifully, thank you. i just can't seem to reconcile Google Voice to my BB passport? i am trying to install the unpatched GW apk from playstore, but it never loads and returns the message: error loading conversations. my colleague here seems to be afflicted with the same.

any insight would be really helpful. all other apps, Google Inbox, Google Drive, etc. are working fantastically on my passport.

Is there anyway to get the Android Google Voice app to work? I was able to install it just fine... but I get an "error loading conversations" message when I scroll between the Messages, Calls, and Voicemail sections.
    04-06-17 09:46 PM
6,728 ... 248249250251252 ...