With play store patcher:
    Attachment 417371

Posted via CB10
    what do you mean??? my FR is patched, it couldn't be possible to make it work without patching.
    02-13-17 12:57 PM
    No, just wanna know why I can't buy in-app. anyway, seems like nobody has the answer to solve it
    You're using login 4.4.4, Play Services 10, and whitelist 1.0.0.6?

If so, you're just out of luck (assuming you patched the app correctly using the default settings in Patcher 1.6).
    02-13-17 01:26 PM
    You're using login 4.4.4, Play Services 10, and whitelist 1.0.0.6?

If so, you're just out of luck (assuming you patched the app correctly using the default settings in Patcher 1.6).
    yes, I'm using all of those updated apps and patched with default settings

btw, how do I remove from participated some threads I don't want to see
    02-13-17 01:40 PM
    btw, how do I remove from participated some threads I don't want to see
    You can't.
    02-13-17 01:56 PM
    Does the newly updated Google Voice work for anyone?
    02-19-17 06:27 PM
    Conite I searched but cannot find a thread about the following: I have been successfully using the "Cobalt method" on my Passport for a year or so. But I also have a Passport SE, purchased as a back-up, that I am dying to use but my original Passport won't die! If I install the same Cobalt files on the SE would my Android apps mirror each other on the two devices? Meaning, if I install or delete an app on one, would it automatically do it on the other? I don't want to over-complicate things, so if this is not a good idea I will just stick to one device. Thanks for the assistance.
    02-20-17 11:28 PM
    Conite I searched but cannot find a thread about the following: I have been successfully using the "Cobalt method" on my Passport for a year or so. But I also have a Passport SE, purchased as a back-up, that I am dying to use but my original Passport won't die! If I install the same Cobalt files on the SE would my Android apps mirror each other on the two devices? Meaning, if I install or delete an app on one, would it automatically do it on the other? I don't want to over-complicate things, so if this is not a good idea I will just stick to one device. Thanks for the assistance.
    Your apps won't sync across devices, no.

DTEK60 / Z30
    02-21-17 04:19 AM
    Your apps won't sync across devices, no.

DTEK60 / Z30
    Drats. Thanks.
    02-21-17 04:21 AM
    Hey Cobalt, I'm new to this message board. Thank you for the nice work. You make our BB10 devices really usefull and awesome again.:-)
    I Have one question. When I startet BB Google ID i first got an error message. After that I installed Google Play Store and then startet BB Google ID again. BB Google ID is the asking for permission on my google account to use ac2dm. Do you know what ac2dm is? Is this behaviour normal because in your guide you say that cklicking register is enough. THX for you help in advance. Cheers
    02-22-17 05:24 AM
    That's normal. Ac2dm and androidmarket are token types that are required to register your device with Google. If you don't grant the permissions, the whole Google suite won't work.
    02-22-17 06:31 AM
    I've been searching for google play games latest version. Can anybody help me with links?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 08:23 AM
    I've been searching for google play games latest version. Can anybody help me with links?

Posted via CB10
    It's in the mega link.
    02-23-17 08:46 AM
    I've seen it but for some reason I can't download from mega. Can I just download the play game apk and patch it

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 09:02 AM
    I've seen it but for some reason I can't download from mega. Can I just download the play game apk and patch it

Posted via CB10
    You can't. Special Cobalt sauce required.

Use your computer to download the mega link. All of the most recent files are in there anyway.
    02-23-17 10:16 AM
    Done with pc. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-23-17 01:45 PM
    You do. You must be way behind.

Login 4.4.4, ID 2.8, Play Services v10, Whitelist v 1.0.0.6.
    Thanks Conite, those were the four files I needed to get my Google Maps working again.
    Since I had a google account all I had to do was install/open them.
    02-25-17 11:52 PM
    Thought I'd register here to ask if you can help us get Google Play to work on the LeapFrog Epic. I know it ain't a BB device so it's beyond Crackberry's scope, but my friend and I were trying to get Google services to at least somewhat work, and to top it all off, other parents have been wondering if it could be retrofitted to their kids' devices.

I may have done something wrong, but I get a null pointer exception upon trying to check in.
    02-26-17 06:47 PM
    Hello all: I am following the instruction from Cobalt to install the Google Play Store, but once I reach the DOWNLOAD tab, I press it and it gets to the MEGA web site, and I can not save anything. (I am not given the option after pressing download). I can use SAVE PAGE, but the attachment won't work. Can I get some help?. BTW, I am trying it in a Passport (Black). Thanks in advance.
    02-28-17 11:02 AM
    Hello all: I am following the instruction from Cobalt to install the Google Play Store, but once I reach the DOWNLOAD tab, I press it and it gets to the MEGA web site, and I can not save anything. (I am not given the option after pressing download). I can use SAVE PAGE, but the attachment won't work. Can I get some help?. BTW, I am trying it in a Passport (Black). Thanks in advance.
    Install the mega app, or download to your computer first.
    02-28-17 11:18 AM
    Thank you Conite. How do I send them to the phone?
    02-28-17 11:29 AM
    Thank you Conite. How do I send them to the phone?
    Plug your phone in, use cloud storage as an intermediary, email them to yourself, ....
    02-28-17 11:35 AM
    DONE!!!!. Thanks a lot. Now, I do not have to give up my Blackberry nor my beloved OS. THANKS!!!
    02-28-17 11:59 AM
    Last question. Should I uninstall the whatsapp I was using? Thanks
    02-28-17 12:00 PM
    Last question. Should I uninstall the whatsapp I was using? Thanks
    Frankly, I'd keep using the BB10 version until you can't.
    02-28-17 12:05 PM
    Copied!!. Thanks again.
    02-28-17 12:05 PM
6,728 ... 245246247248249 ...