Hi Conite, I have installed all 7 files as directed. However, (1) I do not know if I am supposed to activate anything on Google play services, (2) as I have issues with Whatsapp. I can't send pictures and I cant use the app directly because authenticating with Google drive is never ending. It only works if I access it directly from Google play store. (3) Finally, 'Google games is having problems with Google play services'. Please what should I do?
    01-09-17 09:35 AM
    Hi Conite, I have installed all 7 files as directed. However, (1) I do not know if I am supposed to activate anything on Google play services, (2) as I have issues with Whatsapp. I can't send pictures and I cant use the app directly because authenticating with Google drive is never ending. It only works if I access it directly from Google play store. (3) Finally, 'Google games is having problems with Google play services'. Please what should I do?
    Use native version of WhatsApp for another 6 months, and then look at the options then.

You don't even need to open Cobalt's Google Play Services.
    01-09-17 10:04 AM
    Bb 10 will be completely discontinued this june
    01-09-17 10:13 AM
    No whatsapp no facebook no updates nothing.
    01-09-17 10:14 AM
    No whatsapp no facebook no updates nothing.
    Bb 10 will be completely discontinued this june
    There is nothing to "discontinue" in June. BB10 has probably already seen its last update, and won't get any new devices, but it won't just stop working.

WhatsApp will discontinue support for BB10 in June, so that's all that will happen then.
    01-09-17 10:18 AM
    Firstly, a big thanks to Cobalt for all the hard work and Conite for your invaluable assistance to us BB newbies!

Back on Dec 26 2015 I applied all the cobalt patched files and setup tasks and got Google Chrome and Maps working.
    Later I applied the back-leveled BB10 OS component patched with sachesi to get around the android app "non-deletion" issue.

I have ignored the nagging about Chrome and Maps updates until recently, after I was presented with
    a BB10 OS upgrade from my provider. - - So now my BB10 is running 10.3.3.1435

I then updated Chrome on Jan 4 and it is working.
    I patched the newer Google Maps apk using my laptop and the current PS_1.6 version of the tool.
    However, the new patched Maps politely tells me "Unfortunately Maps has stopped" right after the splash screen.

Before I dig myself deeper, do I need to update the any of the four standard cobalt patches and/or repeat most of the steps?

Rick
    01-10-17 07:03 PM
    Firstly, a big thanks to Cobalt for all the hard work and Conite for your invaluable assistance to us BB newbies!

Back on Dec 26 2015 I applied all the cobalt patched files and setup tasks and got Google Chrome and Maps working.
    Later I applied the back-leveled BB10 OS component patched with sachesi to get around the android app "non-deletion" issue.

I have ignored the nagging about Chrome and Maps updates until recently, after I was presented with
    a BB10 OS upgrade from my provider. - - So now my BB10 is running 10.3.3.1435

I then updated Chrome on Jan 4 and it is working.
    I patched the newer Google Maps apk using my laptop and the current PS_1.6 version of the tool.
    However, the new patched Maps politely tells me "Unfortunately Maps has stopped" right after the splash screen.

Before I dig myself deeper, do I need to update the any of the four standard cobalt patches and/or repeat most of the steps?

Rick
    You do. You must be way behind.

Login 4.4.4, ID 2.8, Play Services v10, Whitelist v 1.0.0.6.
    01-10-17 07:27 PM
  8. JORGE CARLOS GALLEGOS LOZANO1's Avatar
    Friends, why does this happen ?? Does not give me access to the App tells me that I do not have access to the Internet. This App before OS update , Please help.
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20170108_012021.png

Posted via BlackBerry Z30 Edition Gold
    01-10-17 10:25 PM
    Friends, why does this happen ?? Does not give me access to the App tells me that I do not have access to the Internet. This App before OS update , Please help
    Jorge, a mi me sucedió lo mismo con algunas apps al actualizar, pero solo cuando utilizaba el wifi, al cabo de unos minutos ya no conectaban. lo solucioné haciendo una instalacion limpia en lugar de actualizar, prueba con un autoloader o puedes crear tu mismo el tuyo.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1094817/

aqui puedes encontrarlos!

Ten en cuenta que se borraran todo el contenido de tu movil ya que es como si fuera cuando compras un movil, queda por defecto de fabrica, por lo que es mejor que hagas copias de seguridad sobre todo de tus contactos, yo suelo enviar via bluetooth la agenda a otro dispositivo BlackBerry.

Saludos!
    01-11-17 05:59 AM
  10. JORGE CARLOS GALLEGOS LOZANO1's Avatar
    Que tal Mauri5io, ya realice la actualización limpia al hacer la actualización, de todas las App's que tengo y que son de Android esta es la única que me da ese error. Ya borre e instale en varias ocasiones incluso intente con versiones antiguas y nada me sigue dando el mismo error. No creo que sea por una actualización limpia. Gracias

Posted via BlackBerry Z30 Edition Gold
    01-11-17 06:28 AM
    Thanks guys for your contribution, but please only post in English. Your discussion may be helpful for others.
    01-11-17 08:30 AM
  12. JORGE CARLOS GALLEGOS LOZANO1's Avatar
    I'm sorry, you're right, but I have an App theme that does not connect. I will try to load the OS again and now with these would be the third time to see if it disappears. Or what else can I do ??

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    01-11-17 10:50 AM
    I'm sorry, you're right, but I have an App theme that does not connect. I will try to load the OS again and now with these would be the third time to see if it disappears. Or what else can I do ??

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    Nothing else you can do after that.

This may just be a change in the Android Runtime.
    01-11-17 12:02 PM
    Is there any way that i can get a BB keyboard for apple
    Apple keyboard is a crap
    01-12-17 06:22 AM
    Is there any way that i can get a BB keyboard for apple
    Apple keyboard is a crap
    No.
    01-12-17 07:10 AM
    No.
    Thank you
    01-12-17 07:30 AM
    Thank you
    You should give swiftkey a try.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 07:35 AM
    You should give swiftkey a try.

Posted via CB10
    Tried the swype, but none of it had that superb swipe prediction system, it is the fastest and easiest.
    01-12-17 07:40 AM
    Developers please add the bb keyboard app
    01-12-17 07:41 AM
    Developers please add the bb keyboard app
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post12231296
    01-12-17 07:44 AM
    let's pray for Z10 STL100-1 because can't update to 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 10:48 AM
    Silly question time: PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 here. When I try to download the files from Post #1 I'm taken to a Mega site but nothing happens beyond an endlessly spinning icon. Is there another site where Cobalt's files are available or do I have to access the Mega site from a PC, download, and then transfer to Passport locally? TIA

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 10:12 AM
    Silly question time: PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 here. When I try to download the files from Post #1 I'm taken to a Mega site but nothing happens beyond an endlessly spinning icon. Is there another site where Cobalt's files are available or do I have to access the Mega site from a PC, download, and then transfer to Passport locally? TIA

Posted via CB10
    From a PC

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 10:21 AM
    I followed all the steps to download the play store, however apps like fb messenger and amex mobile are not working. And google play services stops when they are launched. Any ideas? NY Times works from the playstore. was wondering if there are specific apps that wont launch. Thank you.
    01-21-17 04:24 PM
    I followed all the steps to download the play store, however apps like fb messenger and amex mobile are not working. And google play services stops when they are launched. Any ideas? NY Times works from the playstore. was wondering if there are specific apps that wont launch. Thank you.
    Current versions of Messenger don't work on BB10.

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    01-21-17 04:31 PM
6,728 ... 242243244245246 ...