everything run, Clash Of Clans Run Perfect and synced, except Clash Royale Battle, Level Synced with google play games, but when do a battle it close

Attachment 415392
    Attachment 415393
    Attachment 415394
    Last edited by Miftah Firmanul Hakim; 01-05-17 at 03:34 PM.
    01-05-17 03:22 PM
    everything run, Clash Of Clans Run Perfect and synced, except Clash Royale Battle, Level Synced with google play games, but when do a battle it close
    Clash Royale is not compatible. Never was.
    01-05-17 03:43 PM
    but I can play againts clan friends

here's an screen shot
    Attachment 415399

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 04:14 PM
    Hi.
    I am running a Z30 and tried to follow the Cobalt instructions.
    Everything seemed to install ok.
    I can go into the Google Play store and download apps and install them, but when I go to use them, all i get is a white screen and it times out?
    Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks
    GT
    01-06-17 08:59 AM
    Depends on what apps you are trying to run. What app did you try?
    01-06-17 12:58 PM
    so sad

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 01:40 PM
    Hello, I need urgent help. I am not very techy, but I managed to install playstore on my blackberry passport 3 months ago. I deleted the Google account, Google ID and play store yesterday by mistake. I have not been able to reinstall them. I keep getting 'couldnt sign in' error communicating with the Google server, try again later'. Please what do I do?
    01-06-17 11:22 PM
    Hello Cobalt. Thanks for the awesome work you are doing. I need your help please. I deleted my Google account and the play store by mistake. Now I can't reinstall them. I keep getting ' couldnt sign in', 'There was a problem communicating with Google servers, 'try again later'. Please help me, the associated apps are no longer working. What do I do? I am not very techy. Please
    01-06-17 11:28 PM
    Hello Cobalt. Thanks for the awesome work you are doing. I need your help please. I deleted my Google account and the play store by mistake. Now I can't reinstall them. I keep getting ' couldnt sign in', 'There was a problem communicating with Google servers, 'try again later'. Please help me, the associated apps are no longer working. What do I do? I am not very techy. Please
    Delete all Cobalt files. Reboot device.

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Google Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open after).
    Install Google Play Store v6.
    Install Google Play Games v3.9.08.
    Install whitelist v1.0.0.6.
    01-06-17 11:51 PM
    Thank very much Conite. I will do as advised and give an update when done. Cheers
    01-07-17 12:03 AM
    Sorry for not reading the whole thread, I'm having a hard time installing the Google play store after following all the steps in the first post. It says 'cannot install this app'. I foolishly tried to install the latest unpatched playstore app beforehand. Also, I cannot install any patched app like allo or hangouts, I get the same error. I used the patcher in op's mega folder. I'm using a blackberry passport se. Thanks for any info.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 11:52 AM
    Sorry for not reading the whole thread, I'm having a hard time installing the Google play store after following all the steps in the first post. It says 'cannot install this app'. I foolishly tried to install the latest unpatched playstore app beforehand. Also, I cannot install any patched app like allo or hangouts, I get the same error. I used the patcher in op's mega folder. I'm using a blackberry passport se. Thanks for any info.

Posted via CB10
    You have to delete the unpatched apps before installing the patched apps.
    01-07-17 11:58 AM
    Hi, just followed up instructions, downloaded files, run them but initially could not login as Google servers were "busy" (?). After some trials logged in successfully, registered my device and got the Play Store 100% working! Thanks much Cobalt! You deserve a beer (at least) and I'm going to pay for it! FYI my support to you is already on his way via Paypal
    01-07-17 12:56 PM
    Hey Conite and thanks for answering so promptly.
    I just got my BlackBerry se today and I was hyped up, I started looking for solutions for migrating my previously used apps and I came upon this thread. (I'm coming from a sgs7e). I'm loving this device so far.

I've tried uninstalling every app related to the play store, including the new play store, and I tried all the steps again to no avail. (also rebooting the phone between it all). When I try to install the play store - v. 6 from the OP, I still get the error message - cannot install this app.

Many thanks!
    Adrian.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 12:57 PM
    Hey Conite and thanks for answering so promptly.
    I just got my BlackBerry se today and I was hyped up, I started looking for solutions for migrating my previously used apps and I came upon this thread. (I'm coming from a sgs7e). I'm loving this device so far.

I've tried uninstalling every app related to the play store, including the new play store, and I tried all the steps again to no avail. (also rebooting the phone between it all). When I try to install the play store - v. 6 from the OP, I still get the error message - cannot install this app.

Many thanks!
    Adrian.

Posted via CB10
    What OS are you on (exactly)?
    01-07-17 01:04 PM
    I'm on 10.3.2.2836

A small update: I can't find the play store installed anywhere but when I go into android device settings ( through blackberry Google id) and I go into the app manager, I see the unpatched playstore (v.7), google allo, hangouts, also unpatched. I've tried uninstalling The apps from there but it just exits without executing the uninstall.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 01:36 PM
    I'm on 10.3.2.2836

A small update: I can't find the play store installed anywhere but when I go into android device settings ( through blackberry Google id) and I go into the app manager, I see the unpatched playstore (v.7), google allo, hangouts, also unpatched. I've tried uninstalling The apps from there but it just exits without executing the uninstall.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I was getting at. Here is your problem and solution (reboot after install, do not "open" ):

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Then delete the old apps though Android settings.
    01-07-17 01:56 PM
    Depends on what apps you are trying to run. What app did you try?
    FB Messenger and Instagram
    01-07-17 02:11 PM
    Hi cobalt, I just updated to 10.3.3 on my Classic and I'm having trobles at point:

Step 3: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

When I click Register this device, it says: [ACCOUNT MANAGER REFUSED TOKEN REQUEST]

What can I do?

Forgot what I said. It's working now
    01-07-17 02:26 PM
    That's what I was getting at. Here is your problem and solution (reboot after install, do not "open" ):

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Then delete the old apps though Android settings.
    Followed the steps and now everything works flawlessly!
    You just made someone like his Passport even more!
    Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 02:27 PM
    FB Messenger and Instagram
    Instagram doesn't need to be patched, and no recent versions of Facebook work.

Here is an ancient one:

Facebook 29.0.0.23.13:
    http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/44263/

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    01-07-17 02:34 PM
    I have those versions of facebook / messenger working for me on the passport, although audio calling is not working, it never connects the call.

Instagram is working without patching but I've found that it is better to use the instagram Web interface on the browser. The app interface takes up too much screen real Estate and you're left with not much to view actual content on. I have a shortcut to the webpage saved and it even has the icon so it's all good.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 05:30 AM
    Still no new updates of Google Play Store for the BB10 users lately.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 06:31 AM
    I've found that v6 of the ay store works quite well.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 06:37 AM
    Instagram doesn't need to be patched, and no recent versions of Facebook work.

Here is an ancient one:

Facebook 29.0.0.23.13:
    http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/44263/
    I thought 28.0.0.16.16 was the last one working, thanks!

Posted with  AT&T Passport 10.3.3.2163 
    01-09-17 08:10 AM
6,728 ... 241242243244245 ...