please update the google play service and google play game for BlackBerry z10..thank you Mr.cobalt..
    I think that is unlikely. Cobalt said each new version is more difficult to patch. We may have gone as far as we can with this. We've squeezed almost all the juice out of BB10. The end is near.
    Smokeaire, xandros9 and BD_BB_8520 like this.
    07-31-16 07:48 AM
    I think that is unlikely. Cobalt said each new version is more difficult to patch. We may have gone as far as we can with this. We've squeezed almost all the juice out of BB10. The end is near.
    Conite and Cobalt are correct. As Android app developers update their apps for the latest Android OS versions, leaving BlackBerry Jellybean Runtime behind, we will have fewer and fewer Android apps that can be patched. I saw that with a few apps already. I had to go back to earlier patched apps that I saved.
    I begrudgingly see a Blackberry Android PKB phone in my future.
    07-31-16 10:00 AM
    Thanks I managed to install everything fine
    07-31-16 01:31 PM
    Conite and Cobalt are correct. As Android app developers update their apps for the latest Android OS versions, leaving BlackBerry Jellybean Runtime behind, we will have fewer and fewer Android apps that can be patched. I saw that with a few apps already. I had to go back to earlier patched apps that I saved.
    I begrudgingly see a Blackberry Android PKB phone in my future.
    Most apps still support up to ICS that I see but I do see what everybody is saying, it is evident. How hard is It to add support for another runtime as in JB art with api 18? You know what I mean but suppose that is same as re writing an entire app! Still love my passport! Conite did Cobalt say this public ally? He's a GOD in my book and could of made a fortune but decided to be donations and rely on his people. I hope they did him right as I did. Donate!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 03:30 PM
    Firstly a big thanks to the legend that is Cobalt for his work here. I recently installed Google Play Store which worked perfectly but when two of the apps I wanted most were not compatiable (GoPro / BT TV) I decided to uninstall it simply by deleting the icons. Now when I open apps such as Skype or Amazon Music downloaded from the Amazon App Store I constantly get the error message telling me the app wont run without Google Play services and tells me to get GPS, I click on the link within the error message to get GPS and it opens one of the Cobalt Google apps I had previously deleted. Obviously not, so know I am wondering how to completely remove the GPS etc from my device so apps downloaded from Amazon Appstore run as intended?
    08-01-16 07:08 AM
    Firstly a big thanks to the legend that is Cobalt for his work here. I recently installed Google Play Store which worked perfectly but when two of the apps I wanted most were not compatiable (GoPro / BT TV) I decided to uninstall it simply by deleting the icons. Now when I open apps such as Skype or Amazon Music downloaded from the Amazon App Store I constantly get the error message telling me the app wont run without Google Play services and tells me to get GPS, I click on the link within the error message to get GPS and it opens one of the Cobalt Google apps I had previously deleted. Obviously not, so know I am wondering how to completely remove the GPS etc from my device so apps downloaded from Amazon Appstore run as intended?
    You must be on OS2876 (sw2836) or OS2888 (sw2848). There is a bug in the Android Runtime that doesn't allow you to delete apps. Update your Runtime:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

Immediately reboot after install.

You will then be able to properly delete the apps.
    Last edited by conite; 08-01-16 at 10:55 PM.
    bs342 likes this.
    08-01-16 08:34 AM
    Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm on (sw2836) I have already downloaded the BlackBerry Runtime update after deleting the 4 GPS apps required to run the Google Playstore. Downloaded and rebooted immediately but the problem remains as above with apps downloaded from Amazon Appstore. It's a long shot but do you think reinstalling GPS and deleting from the phones app settings menu would fix this issue? I'm beginning to think a complete Operating System reinstall may be required? Thanks again.
    08-01-16 01:57 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm on (sw2836) I have already downloaded the BlackBerry Runtime update after deleting the 4 GPS apps required to run the Google Playstore. Downloaded and rebooted immediately but the problem remains as above with apps downloaded from Amazon Appstore. It's a long shot but do you think reinstalling GPS and deleting from the phones app settings menu would fix this issue? I'm beginning to think a complete Operating System reinstall may be required? Thanks again.
    Now that you have the Runtime, you need to delete the apps properly. Use Ghost Commander from BBW.
    bs342 likes this.
    08-01-16 02:26 PM
    i am trying to install Google ID, after asking permissions popup comes up "Unable to install App"

any help please?
    08-01-16 09:35 PM
    You must be on OS2876 (sw2836) or OS2888 (sw2848). There is a big in the Android Runtime that doesn't allow you to delete apps. Update your Runtime:

Immediately reboot after install.

You will then be able to properly delete the apps.
    Still on ya rolled back run time no bothers from BlackBerry to update to the 10.3.3 which you said is no good. I am happy.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 10:47 PM
    Hi All,

I'm experiencing some problem when I try to uninstall apps from playstore.. I already hit the uninstall button both from the playstore and directly from the desktop and the progress seems running well until its done, but when I open it again on playstore the app I just uninstalled is still there and still installed.. I tried many times doing the same thing but its still the same..

is there a new trick to solve this problem?
    Thanks
    08-01-16 11:26 PM
    Hi All,

I'm experiencing some problem when I try to uninstall apps from playstore.. I already hit the uninstall button both from the playstore and directly from the desktop and the progress seems running well until its done, but when I open it again on playstore the app I just uninstalled is still there and still installed.. I tried many times doing the same thing but its still the same..

is there a new trick to solve this problem?
    Thanks

Read the post about 4 up from yours. Post #5782

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 12:05 AM
    Read the post about 4 up from yours. Post #5782

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the respond
    forgot to mention that im on Q10 with 10.3.2.2836 loaded (last update available in my country) and I couldn't find blackberry runtime for android anywhere on BBW, is it related somehow?
    Is there any other way to somehow update the runtime from other source than BBW?

- Update -
    Already solved the problem.. just have to find the right link!
    Last edited by virtuotophia; 08-02-16 at 03:51 AM.
    08-02-16 01:16 AM
    Thanks for the respond
    forgot to mention that im on Q10 with 10.3.2.2836 loaded (last update available in my country) and I couldn't find blackberry runtime for android anywhere on BBW, is it related somehow?
    Is there any other way to somehow update the runtime from other source than BBW?
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    08-02-16 02:41 AM
    Thanks Mate! Solved the problem
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-02-16 03:52 AM
    Hello.
    I'm trying to install Google Play in my Classic BB. After I've done the two first steps and I've installed Blackberry Google ID, I can't register my device in Blackberry Google ID. When I try to do this, pop up the message: "Check-in failed: [ACCOUNT MANAGER REFUSED TOKEN REQUEST]".
    Please, I'd like someone help me.
    08-02-16 05:46 PM
    Thanks for the help. Ghost Commander did the trick. There is a few Android apps still showing as installed when viewed through GC such as Android System, Android LIVE Wallpaper etc etc which cannot be un installed . Are these part of the BlackBerry Android Runtime?
    Last edited by bs342; 08-03-16 at 08:30 AM.
    08-03-16 08:20 AM
    Thanks for the help. Ghost Commander did the trick. There is a few Android apps still showing as installed when viewed through GC such as Android System, Android LIVE Wallpaper etc etc. Are these part of the BlackBerry Android Runtime?
    Yes. Leave everything else alone. You can really mess things up if you're over zealous.

Priv STV100-1 AAF960 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    DreadPirateRegan and bs342 like this.
    08-03-16 08:31 AM
    sir, can you help me ?

i got problem when install play services on Q5

Install com.google.android.gms_v1.848.9036.0.bar: failure -8
    Info: Action: Install
    Info: File size: 23309796
    Info: Installing ...
    Info: Processing 23309796 bytes
    Info: Progress 0%...
    Info: Progress 50%...
    Info: Progress 60%...
    Info: Progress 70%...
    Info: Progress 80%...
    Info: Progress 82%...
    Info: Progress 85%...
    Info: Progress 100%...
    actual_dname::com.google.android.gms.gYABgC09KIYxQ fz8NDl4NLWiW0E
    actual_id::gYABgC09KIYxQfz8NDl4NLWiW0E
    actual_version::1.848.9036.0
    result::failure -8
    please help me
    08-03-16 12:38 PM
    sir, can you help me ?

i got problem when install play services on Q5

please help me
    You do not sideload Cobalt's apps. They are installed directly on your device following the instructions in the first post of this thread.
    08-03-16 12:43 PM
    im cannot access sideload after install

1. Sideload the two files in this package with Sachesi:
    https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ
    any help sir?
    08-03-16 02:36 PM
    sorry dopost...
    Last edited by pancibesar; 08-03-16 at 02:41 PM. Reason: double post
    08-03-16 02:36 PM
    im cannot access sideload after install

any help sir?
    The update is available on BBW if you are on OS2876 or OS2888.

Reboot after install.

08-03-16 02:39 PM
    I got through it by doing step 4 before step 3. So try installing the Play Store before registering your account.
    Same problem/solution on Passport 2474.
    TheGonka95 likes this.
    08-03-16 04:44 PM
    *off topic*

Hey Cobalt, not sure if you still read through the thread, but the girlfriend and I are cruising on the Bodensee, made me think of you. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer.

Andy
    08-04-16 07:55 AM
6,728 ... 230231232233234 ...