Seriously, when the hell did this happen? I had no issue for the longest. So delete 4.3 and put on 4.4.4 along with his patched play services, yuck? If so, in what order?... Please give me that...

Also do I delete blackberry login or anything also or leave that alone, re-update it at end?

Even if Facetious...

PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
    Just install Google Play Services and then upgrade 4.4.4 over 4.3.3. No need to do anything else.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    07-21-16 01:38 PM
    Seriously, when the hell did this happen? I had no issue for the longest. So delete 4.3 and put on 4.4.4 along with his patched play services, yuck? If so, in what order?... Please give me that...

Also do I delete blackberry login or anything also or leave that alone, re-update it at end?

Even if Facetious...

PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
    Found a way around it as I hate google, especially google services. I pulled my CC info from MY BB with google so I can use THEE play-store for free app's but if I want to buy one, will buy it on my droid tablet and then install it that way after its already paid for sitting in the playstore as paid (on passport) it downloads with no google services or 4.4.4 as must think its free or cause its paid for, thanks though cobalt just unsure how to go about it so this solution sounds like a battery saver and does work or at least can say - a way around it. Where is the thread on all of this, how did I miss this? Somebody, link? When did these 4.4.4 plus needing google play services happen?... PS: I hate google! :P

I am worried about.

1: Battery life with services without understanding why the change.

2. WTF!

3. Will this be a ongoing thing to keep fixing?...

Thanks again Conite for always responding. I must have big boobies. :P
    07-21-16 02:08 PM
    Just install Google Play Services and then upgrade 4.4.4 over 4.3.3. No need to do anything else.

Thanks Conite, maybe will try it then revert. When did this all happen?
    Does the play services drain our Passport batts? So do not even uninstall 4.3.3 just right over and install the patched play services reboot and I will be able to purchase again, for now until they do something else? Is there a thread on this and explaining why this happened? Love to read, CAPPA

LINK? Anybody, as to the first person talking of this 4.4.4 must to purchase apps within playstore now, just love to understand?........
    07-21-16 02:11 PM
    If you want to make purchases you MUST use 4.4.4. In order to use 4.4.4, you also MUST install Cobalt's modified Google Play Services.
    It worked, thanks Conite.

-CAPPA

PS: Hoping Services does not drain batt to badly.
    07-21-16 09:45 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I just wanted to say thank you. I followed the instructions and it works great. Good work man!!

Grts
    07-22-16 03:10 AM
    It worked, thanks Conite.

-CAPPA

PS: Hoping Services does not drain batt to badly.
    Unless you update to Google Manager 4.4.4 and install Google Play services, you will not be able to make any in-app purchases. Something changed about a week ago and this is the new current way to use Play Store per Cobalt. It is not hard and works perfectly
    07-22-16 10:13 AM
    Unless you update to Google Manager 4.4.4 and install Google Play services, you will not be able to make any in-app purchases. Something changed about a week ago and this is the new current way to use Play Store per Cobalt. It is not hard and works perfectly
    Your a Dollface, yes fixed it all via Conite. I missed the thread when this occurred!

WHAT DOES THE SYNC MEAN IN THE NEW 4.4.4 LOGIN MEAN OR DO, THERE ARE TWO BLUE CHECKS? I LEFT THEM CHECKED ON MY EMAILS. Also, looking into google white-list now. I just hope that they do not keep changing it, time to give Cobalt another donation people!

I worry one day they will do something where Cobalt can't HELP us!... DONATE!

Also, just saying - Conite is always blunt but to the POINT and his solutions work so, do the math... I like it.

-CAPPA

PS: JUST IN A DAY BY HELPING ME HE HAS HELPED AT LEAST THREE OTHERS AND COUNTING....

MY CAPS BUTTON IS ACTING UP, TIME FOR A NEW KEYBOARD, I AM NOT YELLING!!!
    dollface and Ursus Rufus like this.
    07-22-16 01:03 PM
    Exact same experience here. not working at step 2 (Google ID

Cannot connect to Google servers

A communication problem...

Try again later
    07-22-16 08:33 PM

Try again later
    Hmm worked for me, installed google play service 8xxx and then 4.4.4 login over it then redid your accounts as existing then re booted? Screen shots? I'm sure Conite will chime in... good luck!

-CAPPA

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 03:11 PM

Try again later
    Try turning off wifi. That gives me trouble with this step sometimes.
    07-23-16 03:42 PM
    Where can I get downloads the link in the first post is inactive

Forgiven
    07-23-16 07:54 PM
    Where can I get downloads the link in the first post is inactive

Forgiven
    Links are good. Make sure browser is not in desktop mode. Or, use another browser on your computer.

Priv STV100-1 AAF518 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    07-23-16 07:58 PM
    How do we add ask extensions ourselves

Forgiven
    07-23-16 07:59 PM
    Apk

Forgiven
    07-23-16 08:00 PM
    Apk

Forgiven
    Use any file manager.

Priv STV100-1 AAF518 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    07-23-16 08:13 PM
    Got it thanks

Forgiven
    07-23-16 08:14 PM
    I will apologize if this question has been asked before, but I can't find it in this thread - my play store opens with this message "Error retrieving information from server [RH-01] ", gives me the option to retry but nothing happens. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I appreciate the assistance.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-16 01:47 AM
    So followed Cobalt's instructions and installed 4 files and have google play functioning. Downloaded Chromecast and when in launches, it says I need google play services. Supposed to work without being on whitelist, so don't get what is going wrong. Any thoughts?

BB Classic.
    07-24-16 08:52 PM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-1469416787253.jpg thanks Cobalt, my daughter is so happy.
    07-24-16 10:20 PM
    So followed Cobalt's instructions and installed 4 files and have google play functioning. Downloaded Chromecast and when in launches, it says I need google play services. Supposed to work without being on whitelist, so don't get what is going wrong. Any thoughts?

BB Classic.
    Did you patch the chromecast app on your PC with Play Services Patcher?
    07-24-16 10:25 PM
    No issues here! Working great!
    07-25-16 08:17 PM
    vainglory on my bbz3? i can login to Google play service but "unable conect to server" please help..
    07-26-16 10:22 PM
    I have down loaded the latest google play store file but I get a message that I am unable to open file. I have tried a few more times but have not been able to open the down load. Can anyone help.

Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1
    * All patches applied[/QUOTE]
    07-27-16 10:28 AM
    I have down loaded the latest google play store file but I get a message that I am unable to open file. I have tried a few more times but have not been able to open the down load. Can anyone help.

Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1
    * All patches applied
    [/QUOTE]
    Add an apk extension to the file if it doesn't have one.
    07-27-16 10:53 AM
    Thank you, it worked.
    07-27-16 11:12 AM
6,728 ... 227228229230231 ...