I downloaded and renamed the three files but they do not appear to have execute permission. Thanks for any suggestions.
    07-09-16 10:34 PM
    I've installed Play on my Z10, but I have a problem - whenever I try to purchase something, the app prompts me for my google password, like so:

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160710_214827.png

I enter it, but then get this message:

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160710_214851.png

Is there some way around this? Any help much appreciated.
    07-10-16 04:06 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I'm new to this process but just got a new Passport SE and would like to get the Playstore to work. Where do I start? I saw that you mentioned to download the 3 files above, but where do I find the most current files and how do I download them? Thanks for any help you can offer!
    07-11-16 08:42 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I'm new to this process but just got a new Passport SE and would like to get the Playstore to work. Where do I start? I saw that you mentioned to download the 3 files above, but where do I find the most current files and how do I download them? Thanks for any help you can offer!
    Everything you need to know is in the first post.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-11-16 08:59 PM
    I'm not able to login g-mail account it says 'error to connecting google server please try again later' I've tried ur procedure on another device same as me so it worked properly but why not on my device?
    also some android apps doesn't install in Device

device : BlackBerry Q10 (Device name : RIM Q10)
    BlackBerry os : 10.3.2.2876
    model : SQN100-3
    karnel version : 5.6.2.44214
    07-12-16 05:00 AM
    Thank you. Sorry really new to this stuff and it's a bit overwhelming. Can you link me to the correct "first post" you are referring me to? Is there a condensed list of steps and (recent) files to download? I want to make sure I used the most current of everything, but there's just so much info on these forums it gets overwhelming.

Sorry, I'm a rookie!
    07-12-16 03:02 PM
    Thank you. Sorry really new to this stuff and it's a bit overwhelming. Can you link me to the correct "first post" you are referring me to? Is there a condensed list of steps and (recent) files to download? I want to make sure I used the most current of everything, but there's just so much info on these forums it gets overwhelming.

Sorry, I'm a rookie!
    The first post I'm referring to is the first post of this very thread.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-12-16 03:15 PM
    Clicking on 'Cobalts Official File Share' link produces an error stating: "This link is no longer active...sharing cancelled or file deleted"

Has anyone else noticed this?

Awesome work btw Cobolt!!
    07-13-16 12:39 AM

Sorry, I'm a rookie!
    There is only one "first" post in every thread. Go to the very top of this thread and you will find it, it has the number 1. The instructions are there, as are the links you'll need.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-13-16 01:33 AM
    Google ID cannot install. How do you go about fixing? Z10 v2836
    07-13-16 04:58 AM
    Hi there,

I installed Google ID and Google Account Manager successfully but everytime I try to open the Google Play Store APK (com.android.vending) it says "file cannot be opened". I already tried older APK's but its allways the same result

Any suggestions what could be the problem here?
    07-13-16 06:50 AM
    Hi there,

I installed Google ID and Google Account Manager successfully but everytime I try to open the Google Play Store APK (com.android.vending) it says "file cannot be opened". I already tried older APK's but its allways the same result

Any suggestions what could be the problem here?
    Does the vending app have an apk extension? If not, add it yourself.
    07-13-16 07:07 AM
    Ok, so I got the Play Store loaded on my device but i'm having trouble with getting the Facebook app to open. It keeps saying "unfortunately Facebook has stopped" then crashes out. Now each time I go into the Play Store that Facebook error pops up, even if I'm not trying to use FB.

I am also having a similar issue with my Google Play music app. It wouldn't open after I installed it (just a black screen), so I deleted the icon trying to uninstall but of course it won't uninstall do to the know Issue in the first post. I can however use it if I open it from the Play Store App.

QUESTIONS:
    1. How do I "side-load" Conite's quick fix file for the uninstall issue? I dropped and dragged them on to my devce like I did with the APK's but they will not open. Do I load them a different way?

2. Any fixes to make the FB app work properly?
    07-13-16 09:38 AM
    Ok, so I got the Play Store loaded on my device but i'm having trouble with getting the Facebook app to open. It keeps saying "unfortunately Facebook has stopped" then crashes out. Now each time I go into the Play Store that Facebook error pops up, even if I'm not trying to use FB.

I am also having a similar issue with my Google Play music app. It wouldn't open after I installed it (just a black screen), so I deleted the icon trying to uninstall but of course it won't uninstall do to the know Issue in the first post. I can however use it if I open it from the Play Store App.

QUESTIONS:
    1. How do I "side-load" Conite's quick fix file for the uninstall issue? I dropped and dragged them on to my devce like I did with the APK's but they will not open. Do I load them a different way?

2. Any fixes to make the FB app work properly?
    Only "fix" your Android Runtime if you are on OS2876 (sw2836) or OS2888 (sw2848). You can use your BlackBerry browser to update with BBW. Reboot after install:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

You have to go way back to a version of Android Facebook that runs on BB10:

Facebook 29.0.0.23.13:
    http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/44263/

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/

You need to patch Google Play Music on your PC with Play Services Patcher.
    07-13-16 09:58 AM
    Working on your suggestions now: a couple things...

The Runtime file in the link above just keeps saying "initializing" with the BB logo on the screen, it's been doing this for 30 minutes. Guessing thats not normal.

The Facebook apk above just says "processing" like it's trying to install but wont finish. Suggestions?
    07-13-16 10:53 AM
    Working on your suggestions now: a couple things...

The Runtime file in the link above just keeps saying "initializing" with the BB logo on the screen, it's been doing this for 30 minutes. Guessing thats not normal.

The Facebook apk above just says "processing" like it's trying to install but wont finish. Suggestions?
    As I had indicated, you have to reboot after install.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-13-16 11:21 AM
    Cobalt: The Official File Share link is *NOT Working*

Can you do anything about this? Thanks!
    Last edited by vberry420; 07-13-16 at 02:11 PM.
    07-13-16 02:01 PM
    Cobalt: The Official File Share link is *NOT Working*

Can you do anything about this? Thanks!
    It works fine.

Priv STV100-1 AAF518 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    07-13-16 02:04 PM
    Weird...using the crackberry app (v1.7.2.4 on a Q10)...when I click on the link or even copy and paste the link...I get this as the url:

https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C3E8590447FCEBAD03F77B01E6FF267D43D53108 46898FDFF816FF8"

Removing the quotation mark solves the issue though.
    07-13-16 02:27 PM
    Google Account Manager 4.3.3 or 4.4.4?

On the 1st post cobalt said to use 4.3.3...but there's also a 4.4.4 in the file listing...should we use the latest version? Thanks.
    07-13-16 02:41 PM
    Google Account Manager 4.3.3 or 4.4.4?

On the 1st post cobalt said to use 4.3.3...but there's also a 4.4.4 in the file listing...should we use the latest version? Thanks.
    4.3.3 is the recommended version.

4.4.4 was coded for Android 4.4 (which we don't have) and must have Cobalt's modified Google Play Services installed as well. It was made available to help a select few with a particular issue.
    07-13-16 02:42 PM
    Ok, I'm almost there...got the FB to work...got the Play Music to work. Just one last thing, how do I get the "Google Play Services- Google Play Music relies on Google Play Services..." error to stop showing up in my Hub?
    07-13-16 02:50 PM
    Ok, I'm almost there...got the FB to work...got the Play Music to work. Just one last thing, how do I get the "Google Play Services- Google Play Music relies on Google Play Services..." error to stop showing up in my Hub?
    You must patch the app on your PC with Play Services Patcher.
    07-13-16 02:56 PM
    ok thanks. can you tell me which is the apk I'm patching to fix Google Play Services? could you paste the correct one below? I just want to make sure I don't do something wrong. thanks. Sorry for all the questions.
    07-13-16 03:14 PM
    ok thanks. can you tell me which is the apk I'm patching to fix Google Play Services? could you paste the correct one below? I just want to make sure I don't do something wrong. thanks. Sorry for all the questions.
    You don't patch Cobalt's apps, you patch any app that REQUIRES Google Play Services. In this case, you patch Google Play Music.
    07-13-16 03:21 PM
6,728 ... 221222223224225 ...