Hi conite,

1. I download the patch. I wanted to patch the app but I cant find the app on my PC.

2. How to set up the payment account on my computer? I tried google without much success.
    Last edited by anthonyleekch; 06-24-16 at 10:44 AM.
    06-24-16 10:23 AM
    Conite I have downloaded the runtime because i accidentally installed the 4.4 login instead of the 4.3 login, but when I go to install 4.3 it keeps saying to delete the newer version before installing the older one. My problem is that the new one is nowhere to be found, how can I locate it. I have deleted the apks and rebooted with no success.
    06-25-16 07:57 AM
    Disregard, I figured it out. Just reinstalled the 4.4 login again then deleted it and then installed 4.3.

Berry happy Q10, Q10, Passport, 9900, Z10 and now the ZED 30......
    06-25-16 08:20 AM
    Is it working?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 09:47 AM
    Yes it is.
    06-26-16 12:19 PM
    Downloading from my BlackBerry Classic's webkit browser, it doesn't save the file as an APK, rather a very VERY LONG filename without an extension. It's confusing as it is. I wonder if anyone else experienced this?

Also snap works fine still, I won't use the newer beta because nothing installs, unfortunately.
    BD_BB_8520 likes this.
    06-26-16 05:41 PM
    Downloading from my BlackBerry Classic's webkit browser, it doesn't save the file as an APK, rather a very VERY LONG filename without an extension. It's confusing as it is. I wonder if anyone else experienced this?

Also snap works fine still, I won't use the newer beta because nothing installs, unfortunately.
    At the end of the very long file name add .apk

Save and it will become a clickable app installer.

Snap has been dead for awhile, you can't log in
    06-26-16 05:45 PM
    At the end of the very long file name add .apk Save and it will become a clickable app installer. Snap has been dead for awhile, you can't log in
    Alright, thanks. Snap apparently works for me. App updates screenshot included.
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160626_185543.png  
    dollface likes this.
    06-26-16 05:57 PM
    Alright, thanks. Snap apparently works for me. App updates screenshot included.
    Just don't log out
    06-26-16 06:11 PM
    Hi,
    I am unable to install apps after Patching them . i get "Unable to Install this app" error, whenever i run a patched apk. Can someone please tell me a reason?
    06-27-16 05:30 AM
    Hi,
    I am unable to install apps after Patching them . i get "Unable to Install this app" error, whenever i run a patched apk. Can someone please tell me a reason?
    Did you delete the unpatched version first?
    06-27-16 07:29 AM
    Did you delete the unpatched version first?
    Yes I did. I deleted it from tge "Storage" Option in Device monitor, because Uninstalling from PlayStore never works for any of my apps.

Btw is there any other way of Uninstalling apps?
    Also, the problem is that Patched Apk does not open. I mean it starts with "Processing", and within 5 seconds i get an error "Unable to Install this app".
    06-27-16 07:46 AM
    Yes I did. I deleted it from tge "Storage" Option in Device monitor, because Uninstalling from PlayStore never works for any of my apps.

Btw is there any other way of Uninstalling apps?
    Also, the problem is that Patched Apk does not open. I mean it starts with "Processing", and within 5 seconds i get an error "Unable to Install this app".
    I don't think the unpatched apps are being properly deleted.

Any chance you are on OS2876 (sw2836)? If so, there is a delete bug in the Runtime. You need to update the Android Runtime from BBW. Reboot after install.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918
    06-27-16 08:05 AM
    Yes I am..sure..will do the needful and let you know..Thanks a lot
    06-27-16 08:08 AM
    I don't think the unpatched apps are being properly deleted.

Any chance you are on OS2876 (sw2836)? If so, there is a delete bug in the Runtime. You need to update the Android Runtime from BBW. Reboot after install.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918
    Thank you so much.. Its working now..Great...
    06-27-16 11:38 AM
    I found this forum and tried to install Google Account but always got message "There was a problem connecting to the Google server please try again later", i tried to restart phone, reinstall app - nothing work. I dont have 2-step verifications.

I tried it via 3G, no wi-fi.
    Install older version of Google account app
    It worked for me

Posted via my z10
    06-27-16 11:47 AM
    For some reason the Cobalt files are not saved as APK and I cannot open them on my z10 what am I doing wrong??
    06-27-16 10:18 PM
    For some reason the Cobalt files are not saved as APK and I cannot open them on my z10 what am I doing wrong??
    Nothing. Add the apk extension yourself.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-27-16 10:22 PM
    What is th difference between having cobalt playstore vs. downloading a installing from SNAP?
    06-29-16 06:45 AM
    What is th difference between having cobalt playstore vs. downloading a installing from SNAP?
    First off, you can't sign in to Snap anymore as a new user.

Second:
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-1467202507816.jpg  
    06-29-16 07:15 AM
    Great! Working Fine Z 10 bu could not install Google Fit via Playstore... Need Help
    Version History

Sorting order is from oldest to newest. To see the latest changes, scroll down to the end of this post.

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 1
    * Initial release
    * Modified downloader code to support downloading on Blackberry
    * Modified installer code to support installation/deinstallation of downloaded apps
    * Patch for Google Play services dependencies
    * Patch to prevent GMS core updates

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 2
    * Fix for 50+ MB apps
    * Can now download obb files (game data)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 3
    * Added support for in-app purchasing

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 4
    * Fix for app selector showing up after a download completed (open with... dialog)
    * Last working version for OS 10.2.x

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 5
    * Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are now saved in the device/downloads folder
    * Now only supports OS 10.3.x (because of changes in the downloader code)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 6
    * Fix to prevent Google Play store from giving random apk names that later can't be handled by new installer invoking code.
    * New downloader invoking code that verifies, if an app has already been downloaded to device\downloads. If true, Installation will be invoked instead of re-download. A version check assures, that newer version still will be downloaded.
    * New installer invoking code to handle the normalized apk names
    * New notification code. After a successfull download, the screen will turn on for a few secs and the notification will be shown. If you click on it, you are taken to the apps info window from where you can invoke the installer.

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.2.12 build 1
    * All previous patches applied
    * Fix: Permissions dialog is suppressed if the app previously has been downloaded and is installed from device/downloads folder

Google Play Store 5.2.13 build 1
    * Fix: Screen turning black for a second when opening app permissions fixed (caused by an exception thrown by PlayStore due to missing GP-Services)

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.3.5 build 1
    * Fix to prevent selfupdate of the Play Store (fixes problem that the caused the Store to disapear after a selfupdate)
    * Fix to prevent crash if Help button is pressed in Play Store (it normally calls Google Play Services to display the help window)

Google Play Store 5.3.6 build 1
    * Fix for SNK games download bug (if a SNK game was downloaded, the next SNK download called installer instead of downloading the new file).

Google Play Store 5.4.10 build 1
    * Fix for help button in settings. This now opens a secure https link to the Google help page instead of just doing nothing.

Google Play Store 5.4.12 build 1
    * Minor change in exception handling

Google Play Store 5.5.8 build 1
    * Fix for Play Store closing after a download

Google Play Store 5.5.12 build 1

Google Play Store 5.6.6 build 1

Google Play Store 5.6.8 build 1

Google Play Store 5.7.6 build 1
    * New: In-app Billing support for patched apps (requires Google+ Whitelist app)

Google Play Store 5.8.8 build 1
    * New: Hardcoded In-App billing signature support for patched versions of Clash of Clans, Boom Beach and Hay Day
    * To use In-App billing with other patched apps use Google+ Whitelist app

Google Play Store 5.8.8 build 2
    * Enhanced support for small screen devices (Q10 form factor) so that you can download any app from Playstore
    * You should no longer get the message that your device is not supported with certain apps
    * This only works together with the new Blackberry Google ID 2.2 app!

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 1
    * Implemented App library fix, allows to update all installed apps, even if the app is patched or was not installed with Play Store. Caution: The app may not update, if the signature of the installed app doesn't match the downloaded app. If you get an error when updating, remove the installed app and then install the downloaded app.

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 2
    * Fixed In-App Billing for patched apps (was broken in 5.9.11 build 1)

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 3
    * Fixed for GMS core updates and Play Store selfupdate (was broken in 5.9.11 build 1/2)

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 4
    * Fixed downloader/installer code so that an already downloaded file won't download again if it's found in the downloads folder and has the same version number (this was broken in build 1/2/3 due to massive internal code changes)
    * New: If you tap the build version in Play Store settings, you are taken to my webpage where you can see your currently installed version and the latest available update for Play Store

Google Play Store 5.9.12 build 1
    * New: Autoupdates for installed apps are turned off by default
    * Fix: Obb files are now handled correctly again (Error 911 during download)

Google Play Store 5.10.29 build 1
    * All patches applied

Google Play Store 5.12.9 build 1
    * Fixed bug that caused Google Play Services to download/update automatically
    * All patches applied

Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1
    * All patches applied
    Last edited by zocster; 06-29-16 at 10:19 AM. Reason: format quote
    06-29-16 10:07 AM
    Great! Working Fine Z 10 bu could not install Google Fit via Playstore... Need Help
    Did you patch it before installing it? Fit app may not work on BB10 no matter what you do. Try searching for it in Crackberry.
    06-29-16 11:14 AM
    Cobalt, pls help me out. Google play store loads on my z10 but when i want to download an app it says 'unfortunately Google play store has stopped' and it goes off. Please help me with a fix. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 02:39 PM
    Disregard, I figured it out. Just reinstalled the 4.4 login again then deleted it and then installed 4.3.

Berry happy Q10, Q10, Passport, 9900, Z10 and now the ZED 30......
    EDIT: Nevermind. Don't know what changed, I didn't do anything differently, but it finally worked.

Up and running now. Thanks!

did you do anything else? I'm having the same issue. Can not download 4.3. Downloaded 4.4, deleted it from "Storage and Access", reset and then tried downloading 4.3 but it still says I have to delete the newer version first.

When I try to log in using 4.4 it says it can't communicate with google servers.
    Last edited by lonestar1135; 06-29-16 at 07:11 PM.
    06-29-16 05:59 PM
    Anyone using Whatsapp from Play Store ?
    Are you able to get Push messages ?
    07-01-16 02:27 AM
6,728 ... 218219220221222 ...