The same problem. Blackberry Z30 10.3.2.2836.
    My old Snap doesn't want to search any apps, reinstall hasn't help.
    I found this forum and tried to install Google Account but always got message "There was a problem connecting to the Google server please try again later", i tried to restart phone, reinstall app - nothing work. I dont have 2-step verifications.
    Snap no longer works.

Try installing Cobalt files over mobile (turn off wifi).
    dollface likes this.
    06-20-16 06:27 AM
    Snap no longer works.

Try installing Cobalt files over mobile (turn off wifi).
    I found this forum and tried to install Google Account but always got message "There was a problem connecting to the Google server please try again later", i tried to restart phone, reinstall app - nothing work. I dont have 2-step verifications.

I tried it via 3G, no wi-fi.
    06-20-16 12:14 PM

I tried it via 3G, no wi-fi.
    Read the first post again.
    06-20-16 08:02 PM
    Thanks Cobalt I install google play and works perfect!!!! The only problem is with the app Tango that when i try to register there is a message that says: "registration failed" .......... please check your network connection and try again!" I tried via Wi-Fi and wireless but i always get the same message . Thanks in advance!!:
    06-21-16 12:15 AM
    Read the first post again.
    I read it again. Nothing new for me.
    If you about "Make sure that you have allowed installation of 3rd party apps in Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> App installation.", so I am sure that i've allowed it.
    06-21-16 05:12 AM
    You have to patch the apps with Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    Well... so if i dont have PC this is pretty useless
    06-21-16 07:34 AM
    Yup
    06-21-16 07:47 AM
    or you can ask someone to patch for you.
    06-21-16 07:55 AM
    Well... if i need to ask someone to do it for me then Id rather change a phone Would be good to have some sort of webbased solution or chrome add on. Being stuck with .Net application makes it really a showstopper.
    06-21-16 07:57 AM
    Cobalt232 play store and play service and play games have secret feature. you can download any hack games (example unlimited coin), patch with play service patcher and you can connect to play game to get achievements. original play games can't do that.

Don't forget to use google+ whitelist for new games.

try with temple run 2 mod patch: https://mega.nz/#!y0RxzCjR!k45FtuhuX...PizX-1DwCYl0bQ

Attachment 402647
    Attachment 402648
    Attachment 402649

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by My BlackBerry-10; 06-21-16 at 10:42 PM.
    06-21-16 12:19 PM
    Hey cobalt, thanx for The links i truly appreciate, just acquiired mu BB passport but when i installera The three links its only One that accepted The login, thats The Google id, The plats store keeps saying it has stopped working and account manager says there was a problem communicating with Google servers. Is there any way i can bypass this?

Thanks
    06-22-16 03:29 AM
    Hey Cobalt, thank you for the great work you have done.
    The Google Play Store works on my Q10 and i'm able to download apps. Perfect. But TomTom GPS-Navigation Traffic app (TomTom Go App) can only be installed. The map download is stopping after a while. I searched for a solution and found nothing. Can you help?

Thanks
    06-22-16 05:39 AM
    Hey Cobalt, thank you for the great work you have done.
    The Google Play Store works on my Q10 and i'm able to download apps. Perfect. But TomTom GPS-Navigation Traffic app (TomTom Go App) can only be installed. The map download is stopping after a while. I searched for a solution and found nothing. Can you help?

Thanks
    Did you patch it. Did you patch it with Google Maps API Key?
    If memory serves me correctly (and it might not be) there was a time that TomTom did not work on BB10 no matter what. But try the patching methods I asked you about.
    06-22-16 08:58 AM
    I tryed the patcher, which you can find at cobalts official file share. But i get the massage that the patched app can't be installed.
    06-22-16 01:29 PM
    I tryed the patcher, which you can find at cobalts official file share. But i get the massage that the patched app can't be installed.
    You have to delete the unpatched app first.
    06-22-16 01:59 PM
    I am so close but must be missing a step somewhere. I am running OS 10.3.2.556. I downloads all three file and when I went to open Playstore it asked me to create an account or use existing. I entered my existing account and it said:

Couldn't sign in

There was a problem communicating with Google Servers

Try again later.

Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Please help.
    06-22-16 02:02 PM
    I am so close but must be missing a step somewhere. I am running OS 10.3.2.556. I downloads all three file and when I went to open Playstore it asked me to create an account or use existing. I entered my existing account and it said:

Couldn't sign in

There was a problem communicating with Google Servers

Try again later.

Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Please help.
    You didn't follow the instructions.

Install 4.3.3 and log in.
    Install 2.8 and register.
    THEN install and run Cobalt's Play Store.
    06-22-16 02:09 PM
    You have to delete the unpatched app first.
    Awkward. I should have think about this.
    I uninstaled the unpatched app, deleted all files i could find and installed the patched one.
    Result: The app doesn't start. I only get a black screen and some time later the app crashs. I get no crashreport or a failure number.
    06-22-16 05:19 PM
    Awkward. I should have think about this.
    I uninstaled the unpatched app, deleted all files i could find and installed the patched one.
    Result: The app doesn't start. I only get a black screen and some time later the app crashs. I get no crashreport or a failure number.
    I tested it myself. It's not compatible with the BB10 Runtime.
    06-22-16 05:44 PM
    This ist not the answer i was looking for
    sstas likes this.
    06-23-16 09:40 AM
    I read carefully on all the instruction on Page 1

I have a Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2 OS.

I downloaded the Google Account Manager 4.3.3 as your first step. However during the installation, at the end of the installation an error screen pop up say "unable to install this app"

I tried with 4.4.4 app same issue too.

can you please advise me. Thanks
    06-24-16 08:05 AM
    I read carefully on all the instruction on Page 1

I have a Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2 OS.

I downloaded the Google Account Manager 4.3.3 as your first step. However during the installation, at the end of the installation an error screen pop up say "unable to install this app"

I tried with 4.4.4 app same issue too.

can you please advise me. Thanks
    You have a previous install that is preventing you from installing it again.

If you are on OS2876 (sw2836), you need to update the Runtime, reboot, and then delete any and all residual Cobalt files on your device before you start again.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772
    06-24-16 08:31 AM
    so sad, cobalt232 plays his new toys and ignore old toys. his new toys is BlackBerry Manager and his old toys is play store BlackBerry 10.
    06-24-16 08:48 AM
    Hi Conite,

Thanks it works. However I have 2 issue.

1. The app i installed keep pop up error message "wont run without Google Play service, which are missing from your phone"

2.I have this issue on payment. I try to subscribe on google play and keep getting this error "An error occured. Please try again"

I using a credit card
    Last edited by anthonyleekch; 06-24-16 at 09:55 AM.
    06-24-16 09:30 AM
    Hi Conite,

Thanks it works. However I have 2 issue.

1. The app i installed keep pop up error message "wont run without Google Play service, which are missing from your phone"

2.I have this issue on payment. I try to subscribe on google play and keep getting this error "An error occured. Please try again"

I using a credit card
    1. You have to patch any app that requires Google Play Services using Play Services Patcher on your PC.

2. Maybe set up your account on your computer.
    06-24-16 10:09 AM
6,728 ... 217218219220221 ...