Yes, I tried to install the play store before (unpatched).
    I did not complain about this originally but I have read through and never saw a solution or a response to that question you asked, and this is exactly what I am faced with. Please help!!!
    06-16-16 04:30 PM
    Yes, I tried to install the play store before (unpatched).
    I did not complain about this originally but I have read through and never saw a solution or a response to that question you asked, and this is exactly what I am faced with. Please help!!!
    Did you even check out the link?
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-16-16 04:39 PM
    If you deleted the unpatched version it's still there. Read this: If you've been unable to download the Android Runtime update, try now! | CrackBerry.com
    You may have this issue.
    Thanks, So how do I get rid of the unpatched version that I deleted? I can't find it anywhere on my device. Or do I need to go through with the blackberry android runtime upgrade?
    06-16-16 04:44 PM
    @Smokeaire Yes I just did. I just checked out the link you posted in response to the problem. Do I go on with updating/downloading the blackberry runtime for andriod?
    06-16-16 04:52 PM
    Download Cobalt 232 BB 10 play store, the three apps,( google android gsf.log, cobalt blackberryid, and google android play). Don't open, go to downloads and highlight google blackberryid you will see rename option, choose this, you will see the file number scroll to the end, add .apk to it and save. Do this to all three files. Then install and open google blackberryid, set and register your account. Install and open google android gsf.log, then install and open google play file. Note: uninstall any previously installed play store apps before trying the above. You can also get the above files from Cobalt232 official apps landing page at Amazon. This is the method which finally worked for me, after reading and trying many other ways. Good luck
    06-16-16 05:00 PM
    Your device isn't compatible with this version.
    This is the message I get for almost any app I try to install. My original list of installed apps went from 6 to 2! When I try to reinstall them I get the above message. The apps are not unnstalled, but they also will not launch.

This just happened a few weeks ago it seems. I do have Cobalt's Google Play Store 6.0.0.

Thank you.

(this is absolutely my first and only issue while using this on my Passport SE - love Cobalt's work!)

I like my coffee BlackBerry Black! What?
    06-16-16 05:08 PM
    I guess no one has found a solution for Play Store not accepting my google password when I try to purchase a paid app? I have deleted and re-installed three files 5 times and deleted and re-entered my credit card in play store, it still will not accept my password. I do not have 2-step authentication turned on and I can't set up an app password, it says that is not available for my device (?)
    06-16-16 05:30 PM
    @Smokeaire Yes I just did. I just checked out the link you posted in response to the problem. Do I go on with updating/downloading the blackberry runtime for andriod?
    Of course you should. Once it is installed don't open it. Reboot your phone.
    Then install Ghost Commander to delete the the unpatched app.
    Osil111 likes this.
    06-16-16 06:01 PM
    Of course you should. Once it is installed don't open it. Reboot your phone.
    Then install Ghost Commander to delete the the unpatched app.
    Wow, I didn't know ghost commander worked on our phones. Awesome
    06-16-16 06:12 PM
    @smokeaire I just did install the blackberry android runtime and restarted my phone afterwards without opening it. I have also Installed the ghost commander app. Only issue no is I cannot find the unpatched file to delete.
    06-16-16 07:04 PM
    Hi I have z10 STL100-2 running 10.3.2. I have replaced the Android run time with the Quick fix.

Then I tried installing the 3 apk but all of them always goes infinite "Processing" when clicked in File Manager. I have enabled Install from Unknown Source.

Any idea? Thanks
    06-16-16 08:18 PM
    @smokeaire Thanks a lot! It has been fixed. Found a host of unpatched files and I have gotten rid of them. The play store apk ran fine and has been the installed. I have got Google play store running now!
    Thank you once again!
    06-16-16 08:27 PM
    Did you ever try those other PM suggestions I made, like creating a completely fresh google account to try it with?

Regards

JKW
    06-17-16 01:18 AM
    Has anyone got the old Google play store APK line pls??

Posted via CB10
    Get old versions of Line here http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/line-corporation/

Posted with Q10 via CB10
    06-17-16 03:06 AM
    Wow, I didn't know ghost commander worked on our phones. Awesome
    It is in both BBW and Playstore. Conite often recommends it.
    dollface likes this.
    06-17-16 03:27 AM
    @smokeaire Thanks a lot! It has been fixed. Found a host of unpatched files and I have gotten rid of them. The play store apk ran fine and has been the installed. I have got Google play store running now!
    Thank you once again!
    That is great news! Enjoy your phone.
    06-17-16 03:32 AM
    It is in both BBW and Playstore. Conite often recommends it.
    yes, I used it on all of my androids over the years. thank you!
    06-17-16 08:13 AM
    Did you ever try those other PM suggestions I made, like creating a completely fresh google account to try it with?

Regards

JKW
    not yet, I don't want to open any more google accounts
    06-17-16 08:13 AM
    Hi I have z10 STL100-2 running 10.3.2. I have replaced the Android run time with the Quick fix.

Then I tried installing the 3 apk but all of them always goes infinite "Processing" when clicked in File Manager. I have enabled Install from Unknown Source.

Any idea? Thanks
    Just pushing my question for better visibility
    06-17-16 08:34 AM
    Just pushing my question for better visibility
    Did you reboot after installing the updated Runtime? Reboot again and wait 10 minutes to let it settle.
    06-17-16 08:48 AM
    Did you reboot after installing the updated Runtime? Reboot again and wait 10 minutes to let it settle.
    Damn this works. But I only successfully installed Google Account and BB Google, the PlayStore apk says "Unable to Install". Any more tips?

Thanks
    06-17-16 09:00 AM
    Damn this works. But I only successfully installed Google Account and BB Google, the PlayStore apk says "Unable to Install". Any more tips?

Thanks
    Are you sure you don't still have the remnants of an old Play Store install on your device? You need to delete that first. Use your Google login app to see your installed apps. Delete from there.
    06-17-16 09:10 AM
    Are you sure you don't still have the remnants of an old Play Store install on your device? You need to delete that first. Use your Google login app to see your installed apps. Delete from there.
    Yes, there's no remnant. To check it, you open BB Google app > Android Settings > Apps right?
    06-17-16 09:21 AM
    Yes, there's no remnant. To check it, you open BB Google app > Android Settings > Apps right?
    Yes.
    06-17-16 09:39 AM
    Yes.
    Hmm strange, I have restarted myz10 and still says "Unable to Install". Also I have downloaded Blackberry Runtime from BB world
    06-17-16 09:52 AM
6,728 ... 215216217218219 ...