Are you sure ur using the latest version?

CB10|Z10-3|10.3.2.2876 [Offial SeedMella]
    Latest version of Instagram? Yes I'm using. I've deleted all the apps from cobalt, done the process again, Google account, play store etc and installed the app again and when I open from second time the app it doesn't show need things keeps loading...

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 07:26 AM
    Latest version of Instagram? Yes I'm using. I've deleted all the apps from cobalt, done the process again, Google account, play store etc and installed the app again and when I open from second time the app it doesn't show need things keeps loading...

Posted via CB10
    It's could be a network related issue. Try rebooting your device.

06-12-16 07:29 AM
    It's could be a network related issue. Try rebooting your device.

Already done that still the same problem. It's sucks every app of Instagram on BlackBerry world doesn't work very well. My gf Instagram works fine and has the same versions of me.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 10:27 AM
    Already done that still the same problem. It's sucks every app of Instagram on BlackBerry world doesn't work very well. My gf Instagram works fine and has the same versions of me.

Posted via CB10
    What device and OS version are you running? If it's not the latest, try upgrading or updating ur Android runtime.

06-12-16 10:55 AM
    Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 02:47 PM
    Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    Try updating ur Android runtime. If Dat doesn't fix it... am out of ideas.

06-12-16 02:50 PM
    Here

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

06-12-16 02:53 PM
    I have the latest version....damn I think I have to do a reset of the phone someday

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 03:25 PM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160613_090958.png

I have followed the instructions carefully, including the FAQ which describes how to deal with the error shown in the attached screenshot, but I am not able to get Cobalt to work. Can anyone help?
    06-13-16 12:32 AM
    I still am not able to install the play store app
    I do have the others like the services etc
    The. Android update patch cannot be loaded on my passport. This is hanging in 'initialization'.

Probally somet:hing else is preventing. The Playstore install
    Is it possible to start up clean?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 11:51 PM
    Hello Cobalt

Could you please assist, what site do you use to download these applications

I keep getting errors after I download the apk

Sincerely

Jan
    06-14-16 03:42 AM
    Hello Cobalt

Could you please assist, what site do you use to download these applications

I keep getting errors after I download the apk

Sincerely

Jan
    If there isn't a .apk extension after the file name then add it.
    06-14-16 07:04 AM
    If there isn't a .apk extension after the file name then add it.
    I've never had an .apk extension on any of Cobalt's apps when I downloaded them. But when it opens the file in the download folder, before you click save just at the end of the file name .apk and then click save and it is now a clickable app installer
    06-14-16 07:52 AM
    Hello Smokeaire

I just completed installing 2/3 files Cobalt provided and those were installed succesfully HOWEVER the last one; the google store application just keeps on loading after I downloaded it.

Please assist

Jan
    06-14-16 08:13 AM
    I've never had an .apk extension on any of Cobalt's apps when I downloaded them. But when it opens the file in the download folder, before you click save just at the end of the file name .apk and then click save and it is now a clickable app installer

Hello Smokeaire

I just completed installing 2/3 files Cobalt provided and those were installed succesfully HOWEVER the last one; the google store application just keeps on loading after I downloaded it.

Please assist

Jan
    06-14-16 08:14 AM
    The latest files won't open or run on my passport. Anyone got any idea why?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 09:30 AM
    Trying to help a friend are there new links?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-14-16 11:35 AM
    Has anyone got the old Google play store APK line pls??

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 01:05 PM
    Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 02:16 PM
    That's what I wrote, how or when you add it doesn't matter so as long as it is added. Most people don't seem to notice it is missing.
    dollface likes this.
    06-14-16 03:29 PM
    Version History

Sorting order is from oldest to newest. To see the latest changes, scroll down to the end of this post.

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 1
    * Initial release
    * Modified downloader code to support downloading on Blackberry
    * Modified installer code to support installation/deinstallation of downloaded apps
    * Patch for Google Play services dependencies
    * Patch to prevent GMS core updates

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 2
    * Fix for 50+ MB apps
    * Can now download obb files (game data)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 3
    * Added support for in-app purchasing

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 4
    * Fix for app selector showing up after a download completed (open with... dialog)
    * Last working version for OS 10.2.x

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 5
    * Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are now saved in the device/downloads folder
    * Now only supports OS 10.3.x (because of changes in the downloader code)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 6
    * Fix to prevent Google Play store from giving random apk names that later can't be handled by new installer invoking code.
    * New downloader invoking code that verifies, if an app has already been downloaded to device\downloads. If true, Installation will be invoked instead of re-download. A version check assures, that newer version still will be downloaded.
    * New installer invoking code to handle the normalized apk names
    * New notification code. After a successfull download, the screen will turn on for a few secs and the notification will be shown. If you click on it, you are taken to the apps info window from where you can invoke the installer.

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.2.12 build 1
    * All previous patches applied
    * Fix: Permissions dialog is suppressed if the app previously has been downloaded and is installed from device/downloads folder

Google Play Store 5.2.13 build 1
    * Fix: Screen turning black for a second when opening app permissions fixed (caused by an exception thrown by PlayStore due to missing GP-Services)

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.3.5 build 1
    * Fix to prevent selfupdate of the Play Store (fixes problem that the caused the Store to disapear after a selfupdate)
    * Fix to prevent crash if Help button is pressed in Play Store (it normally calls Google Play Services to display the help window)

Google Play Store 5.3.6 build 1
    * Fix for SNK games download bug (if a SNK game was downloaded, the next SNK download called installer instead of downloading the new file).

Google Play Store 5.4.10 build 1
    * Fix for help button in settings. This now opens a secure https link to the Google help page instead of just doing nothing.

Google Play Store 5.4.12 build 1
    * Minor change in exception handling

Google Play Store 5.5.8 build 1
    * Fix for Play Store closing after a download

Google Play Store 5.5.12 build 1

Google Play Store 5.6.6 build 1

Google Play Store 5.6.8 build 1

Google Play Store 5.7.6 build 1
    * New: In-app Billing support for patched apps (requires Google+ Whitelist app)

Google Play Store 5.8.8 build 1
    * New: Hardcoded In-App billing signature support for patched versions of Clash of Clans, Boom Beach and Hay Day
    * To use In-App billing with other patched apps use Google+ Whitelist app

Google Play Store 5.8.8 build 2
    * Enhanced support for small screen devices (Q10 form factor) so that you can download any app from Playstore
    * You should no longer get the message that your device is not supported with certain apps
    * This only works together with the new Blackberry Google ID 2.2 app!

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 1
    * Implemented App library fix, allows to update all installed apps, even if the app is patched or was not installed with Play Store. Caution: The app may not update, if the signature of the installed app doesn't match the downloaded app. If you get an error when updating, remove the installed app and then install the downloaded app.

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 2
    * Fixed In-App Billing for patched apps (was broken in 5.9.11 build 1)

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 3
    * Fixed for GMS core updates and Play Store selfupdate (was broken in 5.9.11 build 1/2)

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 4
    * Fixed downloader/installer code so that an already downloaded file won't download again if it's found in the downloads folder and has the same version number (this was broken in build 1/2/3 due to massive internal code changes)
    * New: If you tap the build version in Play Store settings, you are taken to my webpage where you can see your currently installed version and the latest available update for Play Store

Google Play Store 5.9.12 build 1
    * New: Autoupdates for installed apps are turned off by default
    * Fix: Obb files are now handled correctly again (Error 911 during download)

Google Play Store 5.10.29 build 1
    * All patches applied

Google Play Store 5.12.9 build 1
    * Fixed bug that caused Google Play Services to download/update automatically
    * All patches applied

Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1
    * All patches applied
    G Account Manager Doesn't install on my BlackBerry Classic running 10.3.3. Any ideas?
    billc53 likes this.
    06-14-16 11:04 PM
    G Account Manager Doesn't install on my BlackBerry Classic running 10.3.3. Any ideas?
    Can you be more specific?
    06-15-16 06:45 AM
    Hi,
    I keep getting - unable to install this app when I try installing the Google play store apk. I have followed the steps and this Is supposed to be the last step to getting the playstore running.
    I did try to install the play store before (unpatched).
    Please help me, what can I do to fix this?
    06-16-16 03:28 PM
    Hi,
    I keep getting - unable to install this app when I try installing the Google play store apk. I have followed the steps and this Is supposed to be the last step to getting the playstore running.
    I did try to install the play store before (unpatched).
    Please help me, what can I do to fix this?
    If you deleted the unpatched version it's still there. Read this: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    You may have this issue.
    06-16-16 03:36 PM
    Yes, I tried to install the play store before (unpatched).
    I did not complain about this originally but I have read through and never saw a solution or a response to that question you asked, and this is exactly what I am faced with. Please help!!!
    billc53 likes this.
    06-16-16 04:10 PM
6,728 ... 214215216217218 ...