Requires me to run with google play services which are missing in my phone... how can I fix this?

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post of this thread.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-23-16 02:59 PM
    I have installed the latest version from Cobalts official file share of Google Account Manager 4.4.4. Google Play Store shows me now a blank page and Google Account Manager 4.4.4 tells after login "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later."

After uninstalling Google Account Manager 4.4.4 and installing Google Account Manager 4.3.3 my Z30 shows me the message "You already have a newer version of this app installed. To continue intalling the older version, delete the newer version and try again."

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?
    05-23-16 03:32 PM
    Have the same issue
    05-23-16 03:58 PM
    I have installed the latest version from Cobalts official file share of Google Account Manager 4.4.4. Google Play Store shows me now a blank page and Google Account Manager 4.4.4 tells after login "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later."

After uninstalling Google Account Manager 4.4.4 and installing Google Account Manager 4.3.3 my Z30 shows me the message "You already have a newer version of this app installed. To continue intalling the older version, delete the newer version and try again."

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?
    The solution has been posted so many times I've lost count. In fact it was posted a few posts above yours. You are not able to truly delete apps even though it looks like you have.
    Read the article of the link below carefully, follow the link in the article and the instructions.

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-23-16 04:35 PM
    Anyone using the Bloomberg app. I am having issues with the app as after downloading from Cobalt's player store the app keeps on crashing. Anyone facing similar issue and any work around available to resolve the crashing issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 02:32 AM
    The solution has been posted so many times I've lost count. In fact it was posted a few posts above yours. You are not able to truly delete apps even though it looks like you have.
    Read the article of the link below carefully, follow the link in the article and the instructions.

If you've been unable to download the Android Runtime update, try now! | CrackBerry.com
    Thanks for your help. I thought I had already installed the runtime update. After updating the Runtime update I was able to install version 4.3.3.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    05-24-16 02:48 AM
    I could update Android Run time and then could uninstall apps. After that I off the automatic software update. Then I installed 3 apps as per your instruction
    1. Google account
    2. Cobalt google ID
    3. Play sotre
    Then I restarted device. Open Google account icon and signed in with my existing Gmail account. But still stuck in error msgs " Couldn't sign in" "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later." How can I pass this step? Please help me.

Thanks.
    lmm
    05-24-16 05:27 AM
    Guys, please... I've been trying for a long while now to get a hold of the BlackBerry android runtime update in like forever, but keep getting same error response "The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )" pls can anyone who can access the file help download and upload it to any cloud storage drive (preferably Mega or Dropbox) then post the link for those of us who can't access the file normally to download... plssssss???

CB10|Z10-3|10.3.2.2876 [Offial SeedMella]
    05-24-16 06:07 AM
    Guys, please... I've been trying for a long while now to get a hold of the BlackBerry android runtime update in like forever, but keep getting same error response "The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )" pls can anyone who can access the file help download and upload it to any cloud storage drive (preferably Mega or Dropbox) then post the link for those of us who can't access the file normally to download... plssssss???

It's posted a couple of posts above yours.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-24-16 06:22 AM
    It's posted a couple of posts above yours.
    I've seen them all, they are all the same links leading to Blackberrys Official website from which I and some others can't seem to access the file. What I mean is for anyone who can access the file on the site to pls down and re-upload to a cloud storage drive and post the download link here. Pls. Pretty pls.

05-24-16 06:33 AM
    I've seen them all, they are all the same links leading to Blackberrys Official website from which I and some others can't seem to access the file. What I mean is for anyone who can access the file on the site to pls down and re-upload to a cloud storage drive and post the download link here. Pls. Pretty pls.

Use your phones browser. Others haven't had any issues downloading and installing that file.I've done it numerous times to confirm, as have others. The person above your post did it. Besides I don't think that bar file can be isolated and posted.
    05-24-16 06:37 AM
    Use your phones browser. Others haven't had any issues downloading and installing that file.I've done it numerous times to confirm, as have others. The person above your post did it. Besides I don't think that bar file can be isolated and posted.
    Thanks. I've tried everything. Used my BlackBerry browser in desktop mode, used chrome on my laptop but still getting the same error response. "Unknown item
    The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )"

05-24-16 06:44 AM
    Thanks. I've tried everything. Used my BlackBerry browser in desktop mode, used chrome on my laptop but still getting the same error response. "Unknown item
    The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )"

I just tried it. I use Tapatalk, switched to "Web View: clicked on the link in the article, picked my phones browser, and there it is.
    SeedMella likes this.
    05-24-16 06:51 AM
    I just tried it. I use Tapatalk, switched to "Web View: clicked on the link in the article, picked my phones browser, and there it is.
    Thanks a mili. This process worked.

Smokeaire likes this.
    05-24-16 08:11 AM
    Thanks a mili. This process worked. Android runtime fully functional. Finally able to uninstall unwanted android apps. Play store functioning too.

Thanks Cobalt, Smokeaire and Conite.

Last edited by SeedMella; 05-24-16 at 09:51 AM.
    05-24-16 08:57 AM
    Finally got everything up and running on my Passport....it's official, Cobalt, you are a GOD SEND!!! Keep up the awesome work! I'm absolutely loving how my coworkers are quick to laugh when they see my BlackBerry, but then are left in awe when I show it running my Google-esque apps with ease.

Thanks again, kind sir!!!

Chen, please don't completely turn your back on BB10, I swear it is the best OS out running!!!
    05-24-16 09:43 AM
    With my Z10 the Google Play Store doesn't work. It start correctly, but when I try to update or download apps, the program crash with the error (in italian) "L'applicazione Google Play Store si � bloccata in modo anomalo".
    Can you help me?
    05-24-16 09:47 AM
    I can download and install free apps from Play Store but I never get any notification in my Hub on my phone that there are updates available, I just check every few days. I also still cannot purchase any apps or do in-app purchases because when it asks me for my google password I get "an error has occurred. Please try again" I have checked in from my phone multiple times and each time was successful. It is driving me nuts trying to figure this out. Did the runtime update and using newest Play Store version
    Isaias Macias likes this.
    05-24-16 10:04 AM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160524_205747.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160524_191848.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160524_210029.png
    Hello everyone, I recently updated my z10 to OS Version 10.3.2.2876, but every time I try to install an application it keeps saying the storage is full yet my SD Card isn't. I currently downloaded Cobalt PlayStore files but when following his instructions I keep getting the same thing. What could be the problem. Please help. Thanks in Advance

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by H-Marshalls; 05-24-16 at 02:49 PM.
    05-24-16 01:04 PM
    Hi, what if not working installation of the PlayStore? Possible, that one day I tried to install the .apk file.
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-screen2.png
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-screen1.png  
    Last edited by Pit_84; 05-24-16 at 04:44 PM.
    05-24-16 03:49 PM
    Hi guys,
    First of all, thank you to all contributors to this thread and most of all to cobalt for his awesome engineering :-)

I went through this whole thread from the beginning till the end in search of a solution to the problem of not being able to upgrade an app through Play Store (In-App Purchase). Although, there were some posts with exactly the same problem (especially in the beginning, that cobalt's upgrades solved in the meantime), there were never solutions provided in the thread for other users that experienced this issue in most recent times.

I followed the instructions from the 1st post and installed everything as instructed - and apart from one thing, everything works fine, eg. installing new apps, upgrading (when new version is available) and uninstalling (after I applied the runtime fix).

However, when I try to upgrade an app through In-App purchase and enter my google password, there is always the same error message: "An error occured, please try again." please see the screenshot.

What I have currently installed on my device:
    com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt
    cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8
    com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build1

I don't use 2-step verification and I double checked all the settings on my device and within my google account as suggested in numerous posts, but so far I fail to discover what the problem may be. Perhaps somebody had the same issue before me and found already solution and care to share with the rest? I would really appreciate.

Thank you
    Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160525_103507b.png  
    05-25-16 08:41 AM
    Do you need a Microsoft computer to patch apps. I have an old think pad running XP. Would that work ? Normally I use a Mac book.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 08:56 AM
    Hi guys,
    First of all, thank you to all contributors to this thread and most of all to cobalt for his awesome engineering :-)

I went through this whole thread from the beginning till the end in search of a solution to the problem of not being able to upgrade an app through Play Store (In-App Purchase). Although, there were some posts with exactly the same problem (especially in the beginning, that cobalt's upgrades solved in the meantime), there were never solutions provided in the thread for other users that experienced this issue in most recent times.

I followed the instructions from the 1st post and installed everything as instructed - and apart from one thing, everything works fine, eg. installing new apps, upgrading (when new version is available) and uninstalling (after I applied the runtime fix).

However, when I try to upgrade an app through In-App purchase and enter my google password, there is always the same error message: "An error occured, please try again." please see the screenshot.

What I have currently installed on my device:
    com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt
    cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8
    com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build1

I don't use 2-step verification and I double checked all the settings on my device and within my google account as suggested in numerous posts, but so far I fail to discover what the problem may be. Perhaps somebody had the same issue before me and found already solution and care to share with the rest? I would really appreciate.

Thank you
    Chris
    I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. I have posted several times about it but only got one reply, asking if I had 2 step auth turned on. I do not have it turned on. I actually uninstalled Play Store three times and have checked in from my device multiple times and it always says successful. But when I try to buy and app or do an in-app purchase and have to enter my google password, I get that same "an error occurred. Please try again".

I am so frustrated as this should be happening, I am also getting all update notifications and can perfectly install any free apps.
    05-25-16 10:33 AM
    Hi, what if not working installation of the PlayStore? Possible, that one day I tried to install the .apk file.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen2.png 
Views:	384 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	400592
    Remove and reinstall. You are trying to update 2.8 over an outdated version.
    05-25-16 11:09 AM
    From the first page, can I go ahead with OS 10.3.2.2474?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 11:59 AM
6,728 ... 210211212213214 ...