It never shows up when going directly to BBW. I thought that was weird, why would BlackBerry not make it easier to find.
    However you can get the file here in the forums, and using Sachesi install it yourself.
    I'll see if I can find it for you.
    Actually, the bar file is not available any other way than BBW.
    05-21-16 08:13 AM
    Actually, the bar file is not available any other way than BBW.
    I could have sworn the fix was posted somewhere here before it appeared on BBW. It was the runtime from the previous OS version. Maybe it was just to install the whole OS with the working runtime. Way too many posts and time under the bridge. I think I'll just go play with my new car.
    05-21-16 10:13 AM
    I could have sworn the fix was posted somewhere here before it appeared on BBW. It was the runtime from the previous OS version. Maybe it was just to install the whole OS with the working runtime. Way too many posts and time under the bridge. I think I'll just go play with my new car.
    That sounds way more fun!
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    05-21-16 10:19 AM
    Lols... u two play too much.. thanks anyways .

CB10|Z10-3|10.3.2.2876 [Offial SeedMella]
    05-21-16 10:22 AM
    Lols... u two play too much.. thanks anyways .

Gotta get my nose outa the phone sometime. :-)
    05-21-16 10:28 AM
    Just a quick OT. Here is my new toy fondly named the Silver Toaster.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    05-21-16 10:43 AM
    Just a quick OT. Here is my new toy fondly named the Silver Toaster. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2bcd689fcd.jpg
    Really nice bro... have fun. Just get in and drive for no reason. Just for the love of it.

05-21-16 10:47 AM
    Really nice bro... have fun. Just get in and drive for no reason. Just for the love of it.

Thanks.
    Funny you should write that. I'm getting ready to take it out for a drive along the Missouri River roads.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-21-16 10:51 AM
    Ok, I found the issue.
    My Google Account Manager does not work because I accidentally updated it via google play and then I deleted all three (Google Account Manager, Blackberry Google ID and Google Play Store) not uninstalled! So, when I downloaded Cobalt's Google Account Manager and tried to install it again I was warned that a newer version is already installed but it appears that the newer version does not work and gives me "connecting to servers failed" all the time. I cannot uninstall any Android application because of notorious Android runtime crash on latest BB10. So, the only workaround is to wait the next BB10 update where they fix the runtime issues

So, if you install Cobalt's apks do not update these packages via Google Play store
    05-21-16 02:08 PM
    Ok, I found the issue.
    My Google Account Manager does not work because I accidentally updated it via google play and then I deleted all three (Google Account Manager, Blackberry Google ID and Google Play Store) not uninstalled! So, when I downloaded Cobalt's Google Account Manager and tried to install it again I was warned that a newer version is already installed but it appears that the newer version does not work and gives me "connecting to servers failed" all the time. I cannot uninstall any Android application because of notorious Android runtime crash on latest BB10. So, the only workaround is to wait the next BB10 update where they fix the runtime issues

So, if you install Cobalt's apks do not update these packages via Google Play store
    Fix has been available for a while:

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    05-21-16 02:13 PM
    Oh, didn't know about this. Thank you.
    However, the link is dead

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-screenshot-appworld.blackberry.com-2016-05-21-21-17-34.png
    05-21-16 02:18 PM
    Hello

The link works just tried it!

http://m.crackberry.com/android-runt...-now-available

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    05-21-16 02:26 PM
    Oh, didn't know about this. Thank you.
    However, the link is dead
    Open the link with your browser, not the CB app.
    05-21-16 02:27 PM
    Open the link with your browser, not the CB app.
    That's what I did. I clicked the link in Chrome on my laptop.
    Oh, it works if I open it from by BB10 phone
    05-21-16 03:27 PM
    That's what I did. I clicked the link in Chrome on my laptop.
    Oh, it works if I open it from by BB10 phone
    When you do the update, you must reboot your phone. Give it 10 minutes before you touch it after, so the Android environment can initialize properly.
    05-21-16 03:32 PM
    anyone knows where are the amazon apk downloaded??? I want to save the Sonic CD game for future re-install
    05-21-16 05:37 PM
    anyone knows where are the amazon apk downloaded??? I want to save the Sonic CD game for future re-install
    Amazon does not leave a copy of the apk on the device.

Use "App Backup and Restore" from Google Play.
    Mauri5io likes this.
    05-21-16 06:31 PM
    I think you might be referring to the QUICK FIX that is prescribed in post #1 of thread OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    05-21-16 06:35 PM
    Can anyone help me. It seems that since I updated to the official 10.3 on my Q10, Google Play store won't accept my play store password, so I can't purchase any apps or do in-app purchases. I see that there is a new 6.0.0 cobalt Android Vending apk but when I try to side-load this I keep getting a "Failure 500 Package ID" error. I also can't install it on the phone either by downloading it. Should I try and do this android run-time update, do you think that might help? thank you
    05-21-16 11:33 PM
    Can anyone help me. It seems that since I updated to the official 10.3 on my Q10, Google Play store won't accept my play store password, so I can't purchase any apps or do in-app purchases. I see that there is a new 6.0.0 cobalt Android Vending apk but when I try to side-load this I keep getting a "Failure 500 Package ID" error. I also can't install it on the phone either by downloading it. Should I try and do this android run-time update, do you think that might help? thank you
    The Android Runtime update is only required for OS2876.

You don't sideload Android apps. They install directly.
    05-21-16 11:56 PM
    I wasn't side-loading an app, I was trying to sideload the updated cobalt com.android.vending-6.0.0 apk. everytime I try to purchase something in the Google Play store it asks for my password, I put it in and I get an error saying to try later. This is since I updated to OS 10.3
    05-22-16 12:08 AM
    I wasn't side-loading an app, I was trying to sideload the updated cobalt com.android.vending-6.0.0 apk. everytime I try to purchase something in the Google Play store it asks for my password, I put it in and I get an error saying to try later. This is since I updated to OS 10.3
    Cobalt's apps are Android apps. You don't sideload them.
    05-22-16 12:22 AM
    I understand. I'm not trying to be difficult but I used the link at the beginning of this thread to try to download the updated 6.0 android vending apk, and it downloads but then I can't find it anywhere in my download folder, I can only find the original version when I installed Play Store last year. I don't know what else to do to update Play Store, something happened to it that it won't take my password. I can easily install apps that I already own, but nothing that has a price, because it I get an error when entering my google password upon purchase.

Edit: since installing this runtime update, I can now see the apk file in downloads for the 6.0 android vending, but when I click it, it goes to an install screen, I click install and then I get an error saying it cannot install the file?
    05-22-16 12:29 AM
    deleted because of double post
    05-22-16 12:45 AM
    Hello

The link works just tried it!

http://m.crackberry.com/android-runt...-now-available

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    I just can't seem to know why it doesn't work for me. I get the same error message with chrome on my laptop and on my BlackBerry 10 browser. Dead link.

05-22-16 01:06 AM
6,728 ... 208209210211212 ...