Please is anybody using the Supersport app?, when I try to play videos I get this
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160516_220919.png

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 04:12 PM
    Hi,

Does that Android app show digital rights-managed content? if it does, it won't work to my understanding as the BB OS doesn't have any sort of digital rights management that will work with it.

It's the same as the SkyGo app; you can only get Sky News as it's the only "open" channel within the app; all others require the DRM aspect, even if you have valid accounts and sign-ons... the DRM just "isn't there" to work with it.

if it is that, there's no workaround / solution I'm aware of at present.

Regards

James
    05-17-16 01:29 AM
    Don't say such, u know it's kinda confusing going through pages to find the step by step instructions most pple that ask those questions you call "dumb" are most at times newbies to this you don't expect to grab quickly. Instead of making a negative nd discouraging comment, why not appreciate those that reply
    Posted via CB10
    This it's the thing pal, everything it's self explanatory on the first page, don't need to go through pages and page like Smokeair already said.
    05-17-16 07:34 AM
    Good afternoon all,

Has anyone had an issue completing in-app purchases with the new version of "Bowling King" (1.30.3, released on Google Play 16th March 2016)?

[snip]

Regards

James
    Something else I've just noticed... in the in-app purchase screen, the amounts are in dollars rather than pounds sterling. I'm sure they were in pounds sterling in 1.11.6, so could this be some issue with the Google Play, the region in use in the Android runtime, and the app?

I've checked the usual places, and everything I can see is set to UK, English (I'm in the UK), but wondering if somewhere something's become set to US, causing the conflict?

Anyone?

*sound of wind blowing sand across a dry, dusty plain... a far-off scream echoes in the darkness, and is suddenly cut short...*

Regards

James

EDIT 06:46 17/05/2016; doing some more digging, I realised I hadn't tried clearing the Google Play app's caches... clearing the caches has seen the currency change "back" to pounds sterling, and I thought I'd cracked it... but I still get the "This application is not configured..." error when I try and initiate a purchase...

Damn...

EDIT 14:17 18/05/2016; if any search bots come across this post, here's how I worked around / fixed my issue;

Originally, when I tried the un-patched original apk, clicking on the achievements "medal" icon would immediately pop-up a "Play Store not installed on this device", as would be expected, and so I'd not really pursued that angle.

Having exhausted everything else I could think of and find to check, I decided to try installing the un-patched version again. Using that, I played a game as a new player, then when that finished, I clicked on the "post on Facebook" icon and completed the sign-in (as I'd been using a Facebook-linked account previously) and all was good.

Game re-loaded automatically after log in, and my profile was restored. Went to the shop, and immediately saw the items were all in sterling, and testing one purchase, I was able to get further, past the point where the "not configured for Google Play" warning would come up, and right up to the "confirm purchase" point, and at which I cancelled out... but I am now confident that it will work if I had progressed.

I still think this is some issue within the patched application signature and it's corresponding white-list entry, but I'm happy enough that I can use the application un-patched with no "Google Play not installed" issues (so far).

Hope it helps someone.

Regards
    Last edited by JamesW_UK; 05-18-16 at 08:34 AM. Reason: added 2nd bolded paragraph update
    05-17-16 12:22 PM
    The paste links are on the first page. You do know how to get to the first page right.

Posted via CB10
    Yes yes and yes! I know but that is broken for me.. that's why I'm asking..could be CB app issue

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 12:58 PM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160517_233718.png

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160517_233656.png

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 01:07 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160517_233718.png 
Views:	566 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	399992

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160517_233656.png 
Views:	559 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	399993

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160517_152428.png  
    05-17-16 03:25 PM
    Yes yes and yes! I know but that is broken for me.. that's why I'm asking..could be CB app issue

Posted via CB10

babugaru1, I mentioned a solution to your problem a few days ago (see post #5132). Did you try it?
    05-17-16 04:18 PM
    The links on the first page seem to be broken when you save and run the files they don't install. Is there another set of links or something I'm missing here?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 08:06 PM
    The links on the first page seem to be broken when you save and run the files they don't install. Is there another set of links or something I'm missing here?

Posted via CB10
    You've missed several posts with answers.
    05-17-16 08:15 PM
    Thank you guys. I have successfully done the installation of playstore and downloaded some aps successfully. Appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    hi, so what link or procedure did you do to fix the Google Account Manager log in? i'm such a newbie and still lost.
    05-18-16 11:42 AM
    I've just noticed when I copied the link for someone a while back and pasted it into a notepad window, it was rendered like this;

https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...FF267D43D53108[SPACE]46898FDFF816FF8

...with a space splitting off the last 15 characters. I can't remember what application I was in when I copied it (Chrome on Windows 7, I think) but I never noticed it before. Perhaps it was at a text wrapping point etc.

That causes the link to fail, but if you remove the space from the URL, the link works fine (just checked here and it was working)

Be worth checking that, if you're having "this link is no longer active" messages come up.

Hope that helps.

Regards

James
    05-19-16 05:34 AM
    Firstly Thank you for your post and tools. I installed 3 files as you mentioned step 1,2,3. But after that I couldn't sign in Google account and couldn't create new account as well. So finally I couldn't use Google play store. Error message appeared as below whenever I signed in with my gmail account.

Couldn't sgin in
    There was a problem communicating with Google servers.
    Try again later.

Although I press the "Next " button, this error msgs stuck in and no moving forward. Kindly help me for this.

Regards,
    Lmm
    05-20-16 02:09 AM
    How do I uninstall android apps completely from my device.? I noticed dey don't actually uninstall.

CB10|Z10-3|10.3.2.2876 [Offial SeedMella]
    05-20-16 03:40 AM
    How do I uninstall android apps completely from my device.? I noticed dey don't actually uninstall.

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    Follow the link in the article.
    05-20-16 04:11 AM
    I removed google play store and decided to install it again.
    But, now when I try to add a google account I get "There was a problem communicating Google servers. Try again later".
    As is written in FAQ I do "Turn OFF 2-Step Verification" -- it is turned off already and then I try " create an app specific password and use that password to login." I use a link and arrive at the page which says "The setting you are looking for is not available for your account.
    Show all account settings". What should I do now? Where should I go?

I have found a link addressing this issue: https://productforums.google.com/for...il/LzxuURgYTiE

I opened on my bb10 https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha.
    And tried to login again, but same message. So, is this something that will be fixed or something that should better be added to FAQ as well?

Moreover I have a feeling that google account app does not even try to connect to google server because there is literally no lag between the moment I hit "OK" and message about it not able to connect the Google servers. So to me it looks like a bug or something app related not google servers.
    Does anybody know how to deal with the issue above?
    Still nobody answered.
    05-20-16 04:19 AM
    Does anybody know how to deal with the issue above?
    Still nobody answered.
    Mine did that the last time I updated Cobalt's apps and yet everything works. I really don't think this is as big of a problem some people think it is.
    05-20-16 05:28 AM
    I am not able to login to my existing Google account via the Cobalt Google account manager. I get the message "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later" This has been going on overnight, meanwhile I can log in using my Android tablet or desktop computer with no issues. My Google account (seen from the desktop) does see the Blackberry device trying to access. 2 step verification is turned off (was already). Any advice? BB Z-10 with 10.3 loaded.

Thanks,
    05-20-16 08:29 AM
    I am not able to login to my existing Google account via the Cobalt Google account manager. I get the message "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later" This has been going on overnight, meanwhile I can log in using my Android tablet or desktop computer with no issues. My Google account (seen from the desktop) does see the Blackberry device trying to access. 2 step verification is turned off (was already). Any advice? BB Z-10 with 10.3 loaded.

Thanks,
    I have the same issue but I see nobody answer you, you could fix it since your last comment?
    05-20-16 06:53 PM
    Some answer? I have the same problem!!!
    05-20-16 06:54 PM
    Thanks for the response. But the file in the link u provided is missing. It's no longer there. Any other ideas pls.?

05-21-16 02:56 AM
    Thanks for the response. But the file in the link u provided is missing. It's no longer there. Any other ideas pls.?

It's there. I just tried it.
    05-21-16 03:53 AM
    It's doesn't open when I try it its shows error and says file has been removed, Dat is when I use my browser. When I go tru BlackBerry World It doesn't come up at all when search. I suspect my location/region is the reason. Thanks anyway bro.. I'll just try it again at another time.

05-21-16 04:03 AM
    It's doesn't open when I try it its shows error and says file has been removed, Dat is when I use my browser. When I go tru BlackBerry World It doesn't come up at all when search. I suspect my location/region is the reason. Thanks anyway bro.. I'll just try it again at another time.

It never shows up when going directly to BBW. I thought that was weird, why would BlackBerry not make it easier to find.
    However you can get the file here in the forums, and using Sachesi install it yourself.
    I'll see if I can find it for you.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-21-16 04:58 AM
    It never shows up when going directly to BBW. I thought that was weird, why would BlackBerry not make it easier to find.
    However you can get the file here in the forums, and using Sachesi install it yourself.
    I'll see if I can find it for you.
    Thanks a lot. I'd really appreciate that.

05-21-16 05:09 AM
6,728 ... 207208209210211 ...