Guys download link is not working in the OP. I want to install google playstore on my z30.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 06:35 PM
    I just tried this link and it works fine: https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...6898FDFF816FF8
    I tried this link. Link is opening and files can be seen but when I press download, my z30 gives strange name to file before download. And after download file does not open.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 07:08 PM
    Guys download link is not working in the OP. I want to install google playstore on my z30.

Posted via CB10
    They work fine. Use your computer if you are having issues with your mobile browser.
    05-15-16 07:23 PM
    They work fine. Use your computer if you are having issues with your mobile browser.
    Thanks! It works now through computer. Downloaded files in the same sequence as advised in OP. But my google login is not working after installing gsf.login.4.4.4. So stuck at first step.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 07:54 PM
    Whenever I try uninstalling the Facebook app from play store the play store closes. Does this mean can't uninstall apps I download?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 09:02 PM
    Whenever I try uninstalling the Facebook app from play store the play store closes. Does this mean can't uninstall apps I download?

Posted via CB10
    I gave you the answer already above.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-15-16 09:27 PM
    OK so after I download it and run it, dat means the fine becomes like it was wiped right?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 09:42 PM
    Conite I've downloaded installed and now opening it
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20160516_034932.png it's taking a lot of time to finish initializing. Should I still wait?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 10:00 PM
    OK so after I download it and run it, dat means the fine becomes like it was wiped right?

Posted via CB10
    You have to reboot your phone after installing it.
    05-15-16 10:15 PM
    Thanks! It works now through computer. Downloaded files in the same sequence as advised in OP. But my google login is not working after installing gsf.login.4.4.4. So stuck at first step.

Posted via CB10
    Any advise?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 03:14 AM
    I tried this link. Link is opening and files can be seen but when I press download, my z30 gives strange name to file before download. And after download file does not open.

Posted via CB10
    Just rename the file and end it with .apk
    05-16-16 03:25 AM
    Just rename the file and end it with .apk
    Thus part us dine already. My login is not working.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 03:36 AM
    Thus part us dine already. My login is not working.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what your first sentence is supposed to mean.
    As for your second sentence, I'm assuming you have this installed, try rebooting your phone.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-16-16 04:29 AM
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with the link to Cobalt's download page. I just tried downloading a couple of files for fun. No issue.
    Can you Pls pate links again here

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 09:34 AM
    so sorry for those guys who have to reply to people that dont care to follow the instructions and just come here to ask dumb questions...
    good luck)
    Smokeaire, gfondeur and roleli like this.
    05-16-16 09:49 AM
    Can you Pls pate links again here

Posted via CB10
    The existing links in the first post are fine as is.
    05-16-16 09:50 AM
    If u don't mind can u paste same links again

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 09:57 AM
    so sorry for those guys who have to reply to people that dont care to follow the instructions and just come here to ask dumb questions...
    good luck)
    Don't say such, u know it's kinda confusing going through pages to find the step by step instructions most pple that ask those questions you call "dumb" are most at times newbies to this you don't expect to grab quickly. Instead of making a negative nd discouraging comment, why not appreciate those that reply

Posted via CB10
    JamesW_UK and Levi_i like this.
    05-16-16 10:39 AM
    Conite thanks for your time I've done it, and everything is all cool.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 10:40 AM
    Not sure what your first sentence is supposed to mean.
    As for your second sentence, I'm assuming you have this installed, try rebooting your phone.
    Sorry for typo. I meant 'this part is done already'. Rebooted many times but my google login is not working. It shows error message.

I have followed another link about upgrading android runtime. It qas mentioned to use browser for that download by clicking on the link too ne to bbw for the download. Now downloaded through bbw and when ckick open it is stuck at the black screen showing RIM logo and word initialization.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 10:57 AM
    Sorry for typo. I meant 'this part is done already'. Rebooted many times but my google login is not working. It shows error message.

I have followed another link about upgrading android runtime. It qas mentioned to use browser for that download by clicking on the link too ne to bbw for the download. Now downloaded through bbw and when ckick open it is stuck at the black screen showing RIM logo and word initialization.

Posted via CB10
    You don't open it after installing. You must reboot your device instead.
    05-16-16 11:01 AM
    I am trying to login to my Google Account. However, I only get a "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later." message. Yes, I am still running the first app :/
    How can I solve that? I have no network problem for sure
    Any advice on it?
    05-16-16 11:27 AM
    Don't say such, u know it's kinda confusing going through pages to find the step by step instructions most pple that ask those questions you call "dumb" are most at times newbies to this you don't expect to grab quickly. Instead of making a negative nd discouraging comment, why not appreciate those that reply

Posted via CB10
    The step by step instructions are in the first post. You don't have to go through pages and pages. There is such thing as "searching" before posting.
    Most questions have been answered many times over.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-16-16 11:30 AM
    If u don't mind can u paste same links again

Posted via CB10
    The paste links are on the first page. You do know how to get to the first page right.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    05-16-16 12:29 PM
    Thank you guys. I have successfully done the installation of playstore and downloaded some aps successfully. Appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 03:49 PM
6,728 ... 206207208209210 ...