Please read the FAQ in post 1 about patching.
    Thanks Cobalt. I have read the faq. I have read it earlier too. My concern is bit different.
    See COC started working with the first three steps given by you. I never had to patch it. It is still working absolutely fine. I have been playing this game for last few months. Now the issue is that I need to shift my village to new device. In order to do that I am using in built feature of linking a device. However, that feature requires me to sign in with Google play services. When I try to do that it tries to download the Google play services. Now I already have Google play services as part of initial three steps. But somehow COC is not able to register that.
    If I install a new patched COC then I believe it will be a fresh start from scratch and it will not take my current village. I need your help me in patching my current village and avoid starting this game from scratch.
    Please suggest.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 06:04 AM
    Thanks Cobalt. I have read the faq. I have read it earlier too. My concern is bit different.
    See COC started working with the first three steps given by you. I never had to patch it. It is still working absolutely fine. I have been playing this game for last few months. Now the issue is that I need to shift my village to new device. In order to do that I am using in built feature of linking a device. However, that feature requires me to sign in with Google play services. When I try to do that it tries to download the Google play services. Now I already have Google play services as part of initial three steps. But somehow COC is not able to register that.
    If I install a new patched COC then I believe it will be a fresh start from scratch and it will not take my current village. I need your help me in patching my current village and avoid starting this game from scratch.
    Please suggest.

Posted via CB10
    As detailed earlier in this thread, you must backup the CoC game with Link (not a complete backup), patch the app, delete the old and install the patched app, restore the CoC game with Link. Now you will be able to sign in to Google+. Don't forget to have Cobalt's Google Play Games installed too.

There are some risks with having to do this, so be very careful.
    01-14-16 06:49 AM
    As detailed earlier in this thread, you must backup the CoC game with Link (not a complete backup), patch the app, delete the old and install the patched app, restore the CoC game with Link. Now you will be able to sign in to Google+. Don't forget to have Cobalt's Google Play Games installed too.

There are some risks with having to do this, so be very careful.
    Thank you so much Conite. I tried going through the pages of this randomly. Couldn't find the link for backup. There are 235 pages :-D

If it is not too much to ask, can you please help me with the following two things:
    - link for backup
    - patched version for COC

Thanks in advance.

Duggs.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 08:58 AM
    Thanks! I was still using the very much dated but usable Snap 2.0.0.2
    01-14-16 09:04 AM
    Thank you so much Conite. I tried going through the pages of this randomly. Couldn't find the link for backup. There are 235 pages :-D

If it is not too much to ask, can you please help me with the following two things:
    - link for backup
    - patched version for COC

Thanks in advance.

Duggs.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Link is from the Blend package at: www.blackberry.com/blend

Download and patch CoC with Cobalt's Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    01-14-16 09:08 AM
    Just to check, is this v9.19 launched today? (v9.17.1 was offered mid December)
    01-14-16 10:10 AM
    Sounds like the unpatched app is not deleting properly before trying to install the patched version. Any chance you are on OS 2876 (sw 2836)? If so, you need to install the Android bars from 2813 to fix your Android Runtime first.

I am on 10.3.2.2474, What do I need to do?.
    Thanks...
    01-14-16 03:05 PM
    Will I get the latest Play Store just by downloading the last thing and updating it and keep the other 2 the same?

Posted from My ‎Z🔟Or My‎ 🆕‎ Priv‎
    01-14-16 09:13 PM
    Will I get the latest Play Store just by downloading the last thing and updating it and keep the other 2 the same?

Posted from My ‎Z🔟Or My‎ 🆕‎ Priv‎
    Any time there is a Play Store update, installing the newest version will update that. But whenever Cobalt updates any of the files, follow his recommendation and install updates whenever necessary to all of his files to ensure you're running the most efficiently.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-14-16 11:52 PM
    anyone ever try kingroot to root BlackBerry?

www.kingroot.net
    01-15-16 01:06 PM
    anyone ever try kingroot to root BlackBerry?

www.kingroot.net

Is it possible to do that on BB Priv?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 01:40 PM
    Conite please,

You asked for:
    "Sounds like the unpatched app is not deleting properly before trying to install the patched version. Any chance you are on OS 2876 (sw 2836)? If so, you need to install the Android bars from 2813 to fix your Android Runtime first"

My answer was:
    Thanks...
    01-15-16 06:39 PM
    Conite please,

You asked for:
    "Sounds like the unpatched app is not deleting properly before trying to install the patched version. Any chance you are on OS 2876 (sw 2836)? If so, you need to install the Android bars from 2813 to fix your Android Runtime first"

My answer was:
    Thanks...
    OK. Just start fresh. Make sure you have the latest versions of both apps.

1) delete Android Wear and Google (voice) apps off device.

2) Take original apks of Android Wear and Google (voice) apps, and whitelist them.

3) Patch both apks on your PC with Play Services Patcher.

4) install both patched apps onto your device.
    01-15-16 07:05 PM
    *edit. Stupid post

Just checking in to say hi
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 01-15-16 at 08:32 PM.
    jzajac likes this.
    01-15-16 08:16 PM
    *edit. Stupid post

Just checking in to say hi
    Hi!

SlcCorrado likes this.
    01-16-16 09:55 AM
    Is it possible to do that on BB Priv?

Posted via CB10
    I am no have BlackBerry Priv, i have BlackBerry 10 and i want to know that kingroot is working or not, because i am lazy to re-install OS. On android phone, kingroot working fine.
    01-16-16 12:44 PM
    I am no have BlackBerry Priv, i have BlackBerry 10 and i want to know that kingroot is working or not, because i am lazy to re-install OS. On android phone, kingroot working fine.
    Why don't you just download, patch and try it yourself. You could have it done it yourself by all the time you spent posting about it.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-16-16 01:44 PM
    I tried to download but it's not downloading,,

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 02:35 PM
    I installed Google Play and it's working great however when I try to download any app or options thats not free I am unable to continue. I kep getting asked to enter my google password and everytime I get an error message: "An error occured. Please try again."

I tried to turn off 2 step verification but to turn it off it asks for my google password and i get the same error.

I also tried getting an App Specific Password as you mentioned however the link take me to a page that has the error: The setting you are looking for is not available for your account..

I tired looking through other replies on this page but didnt seem to find an answer.

Any idea how I can get around this?

(PS: This is my first time posting to Crackberry so if I wasn't supposed to do the "Reply" option I apologize.)
    01-16-16 02:44 PM
    I tried to download but it's not downloading,,

Posted via CB10
    I just searched this in Play Store. Is this to root your Blackberry???
    01-16-16 02:49 PM
    Please what's the latest playstore link?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 03:27 PM
    Please what's the latest playstore link?

Posted via CB10
    First post.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-16-16 03:53 PM
    I'm pretty sure you're not going to be able to root BB10. You might as well save the time and just use an autoloader.

gfondeur likes this.
    01-16-16 04:40 PM
    OK. Just start fresh. Make sure you have the latest versions of both apps.

1) delete Android Wear and Google (voice) apps off device.

2) Take original apks of Android Wear and Google (voice) apps, and whitelist them.

3) Patch both apks on your PC with Play Services Patcher.

4) install both patched apps onto your device.

Conite,
    a) I deleted: Android Wear, Google (Voice) ans whitelist Apps...
    b) I found the last version of:
    1.- Android Wear App: 1.4.0.2470307.gms and when it was installed the version was: 1.7.3470.3070
    2.- Google App (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_5.8.47.19 .arm64-300584782_minAPI19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi).apk)
    c) I patched both in the PC
    d) I found the whitelist app in Cobalt store
    e) I transfer all to my Z30
    f) Android Wear and Whitelist were installed but Google App is showing the same message: unable to install this app... and when I run Android Wear is showing: Enable your Google app in Settings. Then Open Android Wear Again. When I select setting it is going to the Play Store to Install the Google App....

I don't know what can I do....
    Thanks....
    01-16-16 05:35 PM
    Conite,
    a) I deleted: Android Wear, Google (Voice) ans whitelist Apps...
    b) I found the last version of:
    1.- Android Wear App: 1.4.0.2470307.gms and when it was installed the version was: 1.7.3470.3070
    2.- Google App (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_5.8.47.19 .arm64-300584782_minAPI19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi).apk)
    c) I patched both in the PC
    d) I found the whitelist app in Cobalt store
    e) I transfer all to my Z30
    f) Android Wear and Whitelist were installed but Google App is showing the same message: unable to install this app... and when I run Android Wear is showing: Enable your Google app in Settings. Then Open Android Wear Again. When I select setting it is going to the Play Store to Install the Google App....

I don't know what can I do....
    Thanks....
    Northing will work until you install the Google app. Apparently you have not properly deleted one that you already had on your device.
    01-16-16 05:41 PM
6,728 ... 187188189190191 ...