Conite, two .bar do you give is for latest blackberry 10 os (10.3.2.2836)? i have notification update after i check and i install it.
    01-12-16 11:54 AM
    Conite, two .bar do you give is for latest blackberry 10 os (10.3.2.2836)? i have notification update after i check and i install it.
    The two Android bar files I posted come from the previous OS (2813). Your phone will try to update them to the broken ones again. Turn auto updates off after putting the old ones back on.
    My BlackBerry-10 and gfondeur like this.
    01-12-16 12:22 PM
    The two Android bar files I posted come from the previous OS (2813). Your phone will try to update them to the broken ones again. Turn auto updates off after putting the old ones back on.
    Oh thanks. I am use google chrome for install .bar whether it is a safe? I am also remove battery for hard reset without turn off my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 01:08 PM
    Oh thanks. I am use google chrome for install .bar whether it is a safe? I am also remove battery for hard reset without turn off my BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I use Sachesi, but Chrome extension should work.

Do not remove your battery unless your phone is turned off first. There is a small risk of damaging your OS.

You only need to reboot your device for this though.
    My BlackBerry-10 likes this.
    01-12-16 01:28 PM
    I use Sachesi, but Chrome extension should work.

Do not remove your battery unless your phone is turned off first. There is a small risk of damaging your OS.

You only need to reboot your device for this though.
    i don't know that it can damage my os. on old BlackBerry (OS 7 and below) remove battery while device is on it is for make BlackBerry phone run smoothly, no black clock in center of screen.
    01-12-16 01:40 PM
    i don't know that it can damage my os. on old BlackBerry (OS 7 and below) remove battery while device is on it is for make BlackBerry phone run smoothly, no black clock in center of screen.
    There are safeguards in place, but they are not infallible.

BBOS was different.
    01-12-16 01:43 PM
    Conite, please could you help me with this?
    I patched and installed Android Wear, now I have a message: "Update your Google app on the Play Store. Then open Android Wear again", but when you go to the Play Store the Google app is already updated.

Thanks...
    01-12-16 06:19 PM
    Conite, please could you help me with this?
    I patched and installed Android Wear, now I have a message: "Update your Google app on the Play Store. Then open Android Wear again", but when you go to the Play Store the Google app is already updated.

Thanks...
    I have replicated your problem.

However, I was able to get it working by whitelisting and patching the Google app too, with Play Services Patcher.
    01-12-16 06:43 PM
    I already have Google app patched in my Z30 but when I try to installed after processing, it popped up a message "unable to install this app". I have uninstalled the the Google App from Play Store and try again but the same message is received.
    May be it is not the right way to remove it or do I need to do any other procedure?
    Thanks....
    01-12-16 11:10 PM
    I already have Google app patched in my Z30 but when I try to installed after processing, it popped up a message "unable to install this app". I have uninstalled the the Google App from Play Store and try again but the same message is received.
    May be it is not the right way to remove it or do I need to do any other procedure?
    Thanks....
    Sounds like the unpatched app is not deleting properly before trying to install the patched version. Any chance you are on OS 2876 (sw 2836)? If so, you need to install the Android bars from 2813 to fix your Android Runtime first.
    01-12-16 11:13 PM
    Hello Cobalt.

First of all, thanks for all your work here. I may have been following this thread from very long. I am able to use Google maps, clash of Clans on my BlackBerry z30.

Now my question and concern lies with Clash of Clans game. I have moved very further in the game. However, I am not able to save it. Because to safeguard the progress game asks to login to Google play services. And whenever I try to login it gives me message that "Get Google play services" .

Attachment 387341

Attachment 387342

I am not sure why is this message is coming. Just to give you a bit of history that I have followed your thread and installed three things.

Please help, as in don't want to loose the progress.

Thanks,
    Duggs.

Posted via CB10
    Any help here .. please?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 02:15 AM
    Please read the FAQ in post 1 about patching.
    01-13-16 02:23 AM
    Does the new OS update announced by RIM/BB yesterday fix this "cannot delete Google Apps" problem? BlackBerry 10.3.2 and BlackBerry Blend 1.2 Coming to All BlackBerry 10 Devices | Inside BlackBerry

I have downloaded the 2 bar files and this works perfectly as a stop gap but just wondering if the new OS update rectifies it (in which case, I can go ahead and update the OS)? Many thanks for the great work and help!
    01-13-16 08:31 AM
    Does the new OS update announced by RIM/BB yesterday fix this "cannot delete Google Apps" problem? BlackBerry 10.3.2 and BlackBerry Blend 1.2 Coming to All BlackBerry 10 Devices | Inside BlackBerry

I have downloaded the 2 bar files and this works perfectly as a stop gap but just wondering if the new OS update rectifies it (in which case, I can go ahead and update the OS)? Many thanks for the great work and help!
    Same OS. No change. Can't delete Android apps.
    01-13-16 08:48 AM
    I have a strange problem, same app (Discovery id=za.co.discovery.consumer) works perfectly on my Z30 but crashes on launch on my Passport.

Patched version on Passport can't install but I can't delete installed version if I load directly from PlayStore which is the one that crashes.

Both patched and unpatched work flawlessly on Z30. Apart from standard Google Play Services not installed on Z30 if running unpatched version.

Any ideas? All files are latest version Cobalt files.
    01-13-16 10:46 AM
    I have a strange problem, same app (Discovery id=za.co.discovery.consumer) works perfectly on my Z30 but crashes on launch on my Passport.

Patched version on Passport can't install but I can't delete installed version if I load directly from PlayStore which is the one that crashes.

Both patched and unpatched work flawlessly on Z30. Apart from standard Google Play Services not installed on Z30 if running unpatched version.

Any ideas? All files are latest version Cobalt files.
    If you're on OS2876 (sw2836) you need to sideload the Android Runtime bars from 2813 in order to delete an Android app.
    01-13-16 10:50 AM
    If you're on OS2876 (sw2836) you need to sideload the Android Runtime bars from 2813 in order to delete an Android app.
    If I do this must I then re-install them or just leave the old (new from 2876) ones there?
    01-13-16 12:07 PM
    If I do this must I then re-install them or just leave the old (new from 2876) ones there?
    They will be replaced.

Just turn off automatic updates after, or they will end up being updated again.
    01-13-16 12:24 PM
    ATTENTION PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE RUNNING OS 10.3.2.2876
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12206982
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 01-13-16 at 12:51 PM.
    halberry1, gfondeur and sripeep like this.
    01-13-16 12:39 PM
    They will be replaced.

Just turn off automatic updates after, or they will end up being updated again.
    Fixed my problem. Deleted old apk and installed patched version. Thank you.
    ricardux85 likes this.
    01-13-16 12:47 PM
    I am on 10.3.2.2474, What do I need to do?.
    Thanks...
    01-13-16 06:58 PM
    ATTENTION PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU ARE RUNNING OS 10.3.2.2876
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12206982
    Cheers dude

 Passport 10.3.2.2876 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    01-13-16 08:22 PM
    Latest Google Maps v9.17.1 https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/sbleK...RShYPfM8r7g0ND

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Kenshy1983 likes this.
    01-13-16 09:35 PM
    Hi there,

I understand this is not the question I should ask in this thread but this is the only thing which is trending and hoping to get help on below problem.

Anyone know how to add Citrix work account for Z10. I have been doing the basic process of adding the account but looks like something messing up. I am getting pop up saying "provider identity not verifiable". Any suggestions?

FYI... UPDATE ON THIS...

I can add my Citrix work account through Microsoft active sync. But looks like the mailbox isn't syncing. Please advise what I am missing !

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    01-13-16 09:48 PM
    Google Accounts and Google Play Services cannot be installed at the same time [I think Gmail requires Google Play Services to work]

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 10:03 PM
6,728 ... 186187188189190 ...