I'm having trouble getting the Kijiji app working. I had the latest version that doesn't require GPS and now when I installed Cobalt's setup the Kijiji app doesn't work. Must have updated. I haven't patched apps before and would like a hand on what settings to use in Lucky Patcher. I thought removing Google Play dependencies would be the answer but same results.
    Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2639

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    12-25-15 02:10 PM
    Use Play Services Patcher instead of Lucky Patcher.
    12-25-15 02:52 PM
    Wow... Blackberry's Solid Devices(Muscle) Combined with Variety of Android(The Brain) is an unbeatable Combination! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU COBALT!
    I will definitely donate some money to you! I was going to buy a Priv but then I lose the Blackberry's OS completely and was going to cost me another 700 dollars... With what you did, not only you saved me that but I am sticking to my BB Passport Forever now!
    Thank you again!
    anon(8908445) and Cobalt232 like this.
    12-26-15 07:00 PM
    There is a major flaw with the Android Runtime on 2876.

When you delete and app, it appears deleted to BB10 (Android Installer, Snap, or anything else outside of the Runtime), but it is NOT DELETED.

The file can still be run from the settings app or Google Play Store (if you have any of those installed) even though the icon is gone from the home screen.

If you try to delete the app properly from within the Runtime, it will error out and re-initialise the Runtime, and the app remains.

I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well.

This was replicated on various Zs, Qs, and Leap.

Hope this helps.
    sorry for ask. this file is for what? android application?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 03:26 AM
    Why am I unable to install the latest Google ID?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 07:25 AM
    sorry for ask. this file is for what? android application?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. The Android Runtime is for running Android apps on BB10.
    12-27-15 08:27 AM
    Help, can someone send me link to download Sachesi? I have a Passport SE
    12-27-15 09:42 PM
    Help, can someone send me link to download Sachesi? I have a Passport SE
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=825409
    12-27-15 10:36 PM
    Yes. The Android Runtime is for running Android apps on BB10.
    New version?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 09:06 AM
    I'm a latecomer here, but I really appreciate all your work, Cobalt! Having gone through the threads, I detected the "read the first post" theme.

I followed the instructions for patching, and the first app I tried was Google Music. The Play Services prompt no longer appears but the app crashes after I start a radio station (though the music continues to play until I tap "Okay"). From what I've read, others have gotten this app to work correctly; what might I be missing?

Thanks again!
    12-30-15 07:18 AM
    Follow the link in the first post to my Google apps landing page. There you will find the additional patched Google Play Services, which is required to run Google Music.
    12-30-15 07:38 AM
    Follow the link in the first post to my Google apps landing page. There you will find the additional patched Google Play Services, which is required to run Google Music.
    Thanks, Cobalt. Sorry, I should've clarified that I have all the "prerequisites" in place (Patched Play Services, Whitelist, BlackBerry ID, etc). From there, I downloaded the Google Music APK, whitelisted it, patched it using Services Patcher, then transferred back to my phone and installed from there.

All seems well, and I am signed in, so it seems to be detecting your patched Play Services. But like I said, the app shows a "stopped working" message within seconds of my starting a playlist.
    12-30-15 07:54 AM
    talking about Google Play Music

All seems well, and I am signed in, so it seems to be detecting your patched Play Services. But like I said, the app shows a "stopped working" message within seconds of my starting a playlist.
    It's normal! I and other people have same error/crash; i've uninstalled and change to Spotify, it work well with BlackBerry Z30 and Passport.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-30-15 10:04 AM
    talking about Google Play Music

It's normal! I and other people have same error/crash; i've uninstalled and change to Spotify, it work well with BlackBerry Z30 and Passport.
    Thanks for your reply, noemi! Not the answer I was hoping for but glad I'm not alone. I'm trying to get Google Music up and running because I mainly use Songza for streaming music -- it's being absorbed into Google Music, much to my disappointment.

Was hoping Cobalt's work could help me out here. It has with other apps, but not this one. Does anyone know of a specific version of the Music APK that works well on BB10? If not, I may investigate. (Feels like the PlayBook all over again...)
    12-30-15 11:03 AM
    (Feels like the PlayBook all over again...)
    Not exactly. BlackBerry was never marketed as being able to run Google apps.
    12-30-15 11:13 AM
    Thanks for your reply, noemi! Not the answer I was hoping for but glad I'm not alone. I'm trying to get Google Music up and running because I mainly use Songza for streaming music -- it's being absorbed into Google Music, much to my disappointment.

Was hoping Cobalt's work could help me out here. It has with other apps, but not this one. Does anyone know of a specific version of the Music APK that works well on BB10? If not, I may investigate. (Feels like the PlayBook all over again...)
    All I did to get GMusic to work is patch it with Play Serve Patcher (I believe with Decompile off), Whitelist the unpatched APK, install the patched apk. I have all of Cobalt's apps installed of course.
    Works fine, downloads all of my purchased music as it should.
    12-30-15 11:35 AM
    All I did to get GMusic to work is patch it with Play Serve Patcher (I believe with Decompile off), Whitelist the unpatched APK, install the patched apk. I have all of Cobalt's apps installed of course.
    Works fine, downloads all of my purchased music as it should.
    Hi Smokeaire.. can upload your patched and running gplay music to test it? TIA.

Posted from  BlackBerry Z30 via CB10.
    12-30-15 11:42 AM

Be glad to when I get home tonight and have access to my wifi.
    12-30-15 11:44 AM

This version seems good so far:

http://apps.goodereader.com/android-...ndroid/?did=85

No patching. I get a missing Play Services notification but I'm signed in (picked up from Gmaps). I was able to disable the notification under BlackBerry Google ID. HTH.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 01:47 PM
    This version seems good so far:

Google Play Music

No patching. I get a missing Play Services notification but I'm signed in (picked up from Gmaps). I was able to disable the notification under BlackBerry Google ID. HTH.

Posted via CB10
    Disabling the Google Play Services message in Blackberry Google ID Iis just cosmetics. Nothing will really work in Google Play music if it isn't patched.

To make Google Music work:
    Patch the app with Play Services patcher, default settings, and make sure that you have Google Account Manager, Blackberrry Google ID and Google Play Services installed from my landing page. The app will then fully work, as stated by Smokeaire.
    12-30-15 03:52 PM
    Here is the link to my patched Google Music (I hope the link works):
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oum8tzm9o...RMapLJ0Pa?dl=0
    anon(5597702) and noemi-abril like this.
    12-30-15 06:18 PM
    Hi, I installed all the essential apps mentioned in the first post here.

I am trying to install an app called "Ampere" (charging current). It still says I need Google Play services.

I assume this means I have to patch it. I cannot work out how.

Please assist.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 07:09 PM
    The download links seem to be very slow and fails. Is there a mirror?
    12-30-15 10:26 PM
    The download links seem to be very slow and fails. Is there a mirror?
    Try turning off your wifi.

Seems a different IP helps speed things up a little.

 Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 T-Mobile with Wi-Fi calling
    12-30-15 11:43 PM
    Here is the link to my patched Google Music (I hope the link works):
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oum8tzm9o...RMapLJ0Pa?dl=0
    Thanks! This morning I try to patch with default options.
    12-31-15 12:42 AM
6,728 ... 183184185186187 ...