I am having apk of Google play store but it is not getting installed please give me the solution to install Google play store on my z3 device

Posted via CB10
    You have to follow all of the instructions in the first post exactly.
    12-18-15 10:46 AM
    I am having apk of Google play store but it is not getting installed please give me the solution to install Google play store on my z3 device

Posted via CB10
    You tried to install an UNPATCHED version of Play Store before, right?

If that is the case, only a security wipe will fix your problem.
    12-18-15 11:59 AM
    Cobalt,

I posted a version of this below on a thread about the recent OTA update, but I'm not sure it has anything to do with the OS, so I'm reposting most of it here.

I have an unlocked SE PP and was on SW 2813. I updated to this SW release 2836 OTA without difficulty.

Seems to me some of the Android based apps in BBW and Android apps from the Play Storearen't working very well. I get the bar across the screen, and sometimes the app just closes. I tried to delete two Android apps, Slack and Gmail, but they won't go away. So I used the Android Ghost Commander to try to delete them, and then uninstall them, but the GC app just crashes and disappears. I DLed the Ghost Commander from BBW, and every time I run it, it just crashes. I've done several hard reboots, but no luck.

It's really only happening after I try to delete an android app. When I do it from the BB desktop it seems to delete the app, but it's really still there. As I said, if I try to delete it via Ghost Commander from the Play Store, that just crashes GC. Same thing if I try to delete and uninstall an app via Play Store. Otherwise, no problem with most Android apps. Maybe the problem has been there with prior OS versions. I don't know.

I'm using all the newest Play Store and other Google patched stuff you've provided.

Other than doing a security wipe or autoload, is there a solution to this?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    conite likes this.
    12-18-15 01:47 PM
    There is a major flaw with the Android Runtime on 2876.

When you delete and app, it appears deleted to BB10 (Android Installer, Snap, or anything else outside of the Runtime), but it is NOT DELETED.

The file can still be run from the settings app or Google Play Store (if you have any of those installed) even though the icon is gone from the home screen.

If you try to delete the app properly from within the Runtime, it will error out and re-initialise the Runtime, and the app remains.

I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well.

This was replicated on various Zs, Qs, and Leap.

Hope this helps.
    12-19-15 08:13 AM

When you delete and app, it appears deleted to BB10 (Android Installer, Snap, or anything else outside of the Runtime), but it is NOT DELETED.

The file can still be run from the settings app or Google Play Store (if you have any of those installed) even though the icon is gone from the home screen.

If you try to delete the app properly from within the Runtime, it will error out and re-initialise the Runtime, and the app remains.

I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well.

Hope this helps.
    Is this a reason that when I delete an unpatched app and try to install the patched apk it will fail to install? I've been having issue with some unpatched apps slowing down and even going to black screen, hence the attempt to install patched apk versions.
    12-19-15 08:42 AM
    Is this a reason that when I delete an unpatched app and try to install the patched apk it will fail to install? I've been having issue with some unpatched apps slowing down and even going to black screen, hence the attempt to install patched apk versions.
    That would be completely consistent with the bug I'm describing, although I haven't tried it myself.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-19-15 08:45 AM
    Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 08:46 AM
    That would be completely consistent with the bug I'm describing, although I haven't tried it myself.
    I guess it's back to the laptop. As much as I don't mind and often enjoy fiddling with my phone (I rooted every Android phone I've had) sometimes this kind of stuff gets old. Oh well, it's either this or switch to the Priv, which is not my first choice. I did get my wife one last weekend and I must admit there is a lot to like about it (more than I expected).
    12-19-15 08:58 AM
    I guess it's back to the laptop. As much as I don't mind and often enjoy fiddling with my phone (I rooted every Android phone I've had) sometimes this kind of stuff gets old. Oh well, it's either this or switch to the Priv, which is not my first choice. I did get my wife one last weekend and I must admit there is a lot to like about it (more than I expected).
    Here are the two Android bar files from 2813. Don't forget a hard reset after loading them.

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

Btw, I have a Priv, and it is spectacular.
    12-19-15 08:59 AM
    Here are the two Android bar files from 2813. Don't forget a hard reset after loading them.

Conite, You read my mind. I just got on the laptop to look for the bars as I think I deleted the OS from my laptop. Thanks very much.
    I had to setup Missy's Priv because she is not tech minded at all. It is tempting to switch.
    12-19-15 09:06 AM

Sachesi won't install. I have install newer files unchecked. Arrgh!

Never mind..I figured it out.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-19-15 09:16 AM
    Hi! I installed Google Play by using the instructions in the post. It works well, I installed several apps from Google Play. The problem began when I tried to delete an app (Gett). I used a regular way: tapped on icon of app, hold, then clicked delete symbol. But when I go to Google Play, the app Gett is desribed as being installed already. It was not finally deleted from my Blackberry Leap. And no possibility ti re-install. How to solve the problem and delete the app?
    12-20-15 07:27 AM

Hope this helps.
    Hi! I installed Google Play by using the instructions in the post. It works well, I installed several apps from Google Play. The problem began when I tried to delete an app (Gett). I used a regular way: tapped on icon of app, hold, then clicked delete symbol. But when I go to Google Play, the app Gett is desribed as being installed already. It was not finally deleted from my Blackberry Leap. And no possibility ti re-install. How to solve the problem and delete the app?
    12-20-15 07:29 AM
    Could you explain how to replace the two Android bar files please? I'm not developer, just user.
    12-20-15 08:23 AM
    Could you explain how to replace the two Android bar files please? I'm not developer, just user.
    Download Sachesi 2.0.3 to your computer (a quick search will find that for you).

Download the two Android bar files posted earlier.

Run Sachesi, plug in phone, drag bar files into Sachesi. After they finish installing, reboot your phone and don't touch it for at least 10-15 minutes when it boots up.
    kbz1960 and diego.roscetti like this.
    12-20-15 10:30 AM
    Now it works. Thank you! Will I need to replace these bar files every time when update Blackberry OS?
    12-20-15 02:25 PM
    Now it works. Thank you! Will I need to replace these bar files every time when update Blackberry OS?
    Depends upon whether BlackBerry ever recognizes the bug in the Android runtime. Amazing that they didn't in the first place, or (paranoia alert here) is this the first step in fatally crippling the OS 10 Android function to make the Priv obligatory for those who want to continue to use Android apps?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 03:43 PM
    Hey guys. I tried to install an app but it requested for Google play services and I clicked on the request and it took me to the Google play store and showed me this. Should I download the Google play service?
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20151222_064711.png

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 11:49 PM
    Hey guys. I tried to install an app but it requested for Google play services and I clicked on the request and it took me to the Google play store and showed me this. Should I download the Google play service?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151222_064711.png 
Views:	2286 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	385287

Posted via CB10
    Patch the app with the Gmaps patcher.

Also download the patched google play services from the first post.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 11:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    That won't work. Don't bother.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-15 12:12 AM
    Post #1 of this thread may help you: Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page
    12-22-15 01:59 AM
    Instructions worked like a charm, thanx
    12-22-15 05:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    No. Only use the pre-patched version version of Play Services made by Cobalt from post 1, and any apps that ask for Play Services need to be patched using Cobalt's patcher.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-22-15 06:37 PM

The files are .rar
    what do I do with them?
    Just drag into sachesi? Or do I need to extract them first?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 09:09 AM
    The files are .rar
    what do I do with them?
    Just drag into sachesi? Or do I need to extract them first?

Posted via CB10
    The file is a rar which contains two bar files. Unzip it and then drag the two bars into Sachesi.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-23-15 09:22 AM
6,728 ... 182183184185186 ...