Cobalt lots of thanks from Belgium the store works like a charm!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 06:47 PM
    This I don't understand. I download the first two fine but the last and most important one I download and it's no where to be found?! I can't see it anywhere in my downloads. Anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 12:40 AM
    Go to browser downloads, open it from there. If not, then open the above link using UC browser and download it from there. Ling tap on link - open with - uc browser

It's Pushh from India ....pin : 2AF4F414
    10-19-15 03:39 PM
    Mantap

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 08:32 AM
    Passport, .2789.

I'm also getting the "Check your connection and try again" message when starting the new version of Play. But if I tap the hamburger menu at top left and choose "My apps", it brings me to that screen and shows me three apps that need updates. If I try to update them, they appear to download, and the files appear in the downloads folder, but I get "unable to install this app". The same happens if I just go to the files with File Manager and try to install them that way. So, in addition to whatever the connection problem is on the Play home screen, something is preventing installation of apks.
    10-20-15 12:03 PM
    I am never get error on play store. If play store have new version, i am download and click upgrade. Only blackberry google id i am remove and install new version. Google account manager i try remove and install new version and my gmail account erased.
    10-20-15 01:54 PM
    Passport, .2789.

I'm also getting the "Check your connection and try again" message when starting the new version of Play. But if I tap the hamburger menu at top left and choose "My apps", it brings me to that screen and shows me three apps that need updates. If I try to update them, they appear to download, and the files appear in the downloads folder, but I get "unable to install this app". The same happens if I just go to the files with File Manager and try to install them that way. So, in addition to whatever the connection problem is on the Play home screen, something is preventing installation of apks.
    That message usually appears to the GSF ID and the security token don't match the data on the server.

Try this:
    - Close Play Store
    - Clear Play Store cache in app manager
    - check out and check in again in BGID
    - run Play Store
    10-20-15 02:30 PM
    Passport, .2789.

I believe the "unable to install" message is because you are trying to update a app that you have patched. The apk you were trying to install has been downloaded to you phone. Just patch those apps and then install.
    I have to do this for many apps I've had to patch.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-20-15 02:43 PM
    That message usually appears to the GSF ID and the security token don't match the data on the server.

Try this:
    - Close Play Store
    - Clear Play Store cache in app manager
    - check out and check in again in BGID
    - run Play Store
    Tried those steps but got the same result as before. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling all three apks.
    10-20-15 03:26 PM
    I believe the "unable to install" message is because you are trying to update a app that you have patched. The apk you were trying to install has been downloaded to you phone. Just patch those apps and then install.
    I have to do this for many apps I've had to patch.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    No, I haven't patched any of these apps.
    10-20-15 03:27 PM
    Tried those steps but got the same result as before. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling all three apks.
    I had the same thing. Followed advice etc. Never resolved. I did end up using an autoloader so I started from scratch and it of course works fine now.
    10-20-15 03:31 PM
    I had the same thing. Followed advice etc. Never resolved. I did end up using an autoloader so I started from scratch and it of course works fine now.
    Do you had to reload the OS to get it to work?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    10-20-15 06:45 PM
    Well, here's something interesting. I opened Play and got the connection error, then went to My Apps, as before. There were now four ready to update. I had already downloaded three of them. This time, instead of trying in vain to install them, I tapped uninstall. When that was completed, I tapped install and the update installed, easy peasy.

When I got to the fourth update, it downloaded and installed normally.

I still can't get the Play home screen to appear, but I don't have much use for it anyway. I can search from anywhere and install updates. It's enough.
    10-20-15 08:31 PM
    I just got my Passport and I have been reading this thread but I cant get my google account to install. I dont have my Sim yet but I am connected to WIFI and it just says that i cant establish a reliable connection to the server yet I am in the same room with the router and I have max bars. Any thing I can do?
    10-20-15 09:37 PM
    Do you had to reload the OS to get it to work?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I don't know. I was going to install the leak anyway but before I did all the suggestions to fix it didn't work.
    10-21-15 12:29 PM
    Perfectly installed all but i can�t load any app.. even facebook, messanger and instagram.. they all crashes.. HELP!!!! Tnx!!!!
    10-21-15 07:07 PM
    Perfectly installed all but i can�t load any app.. even facebook, messanger and instagram.. they all crashes.. HELP!!!! Tnx!!!!
    Facebook and Messenger current versions do not work. You need to find versions 28.0.0.20.16 and 25.0.0.17.14 respectively.

Instagram should work fine.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-21-15 08:33 PM
    I download the 3 apps successfully and I can download apps from the play store as well.....but the problem now is that my z30 just keep hanging..pls any help
    10-22-15 12:36 AM
    Very nice) I didn't do anything, but Play is working now)

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 01:31 AM
    Didn't do anything again. Doesn't work again)))
    10-22-15 02:15 PM
    Can someone help me trouble shoot? I have the store on my device and am able to download apps but the apps themselves won't open my my device. Have tried Uber and Messenger. Have the same problem with both...
    10-22-15 02:43 PM
    Can someone help me trouble shoot? I have the store on my device and am able to download apps but the apps themselves won't open my my device. Have tried Uber and Messenger. Have the same problem with both...
    See 4 posts above yours regarding Messenger.

Uber requires patching with GMaps Patcher, along with Cobalt's Google Play Services. Alternatively, just use the mobile website m.uber.com.

dayoungtx likes this.
    10-22-15 02:46 PM
    U set in a download link for the Vending 5.10.29
    But the link isnt working?
    10-22-15 06:19 PM
    U set in a download link for the Vending 5.10.29
    But the link isnt working?
    Links work fine.

10-22-15 06:25 PM
    All three files downloaded successfully from the link provided and successfully installed Google Play on my BB Z3. Thanx a Ton
    10-23-15 12:24 AM
6,728 ... 168169170171172 ...