Where can I download the megapp from? The link on the page redirects to blackberry appworld.
    09-18-15 02:05 PM
    Where can I download the megapp from? The link on the page redirects to blackberry appworld.
    Because that's where it is.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-18-15 02:22 PM
    Links are dead
    09-18-15 10:36 PM
    Links are dead
    Nope, no they're not. Links are working fine for me.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    09-18-15 11:09 PM
    Nope, no they're not. Links are working fine for me.

Good. They're working for me now too.
    09-18-15 11:51 PM
    Play Store 5.9.12 now available.

Open Play Store and go to settings -> Build version to fetch the update.
    Nice!!

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150919_222957.png

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    09-19-15 09:30 AM
    And again an update for Play Store: This update is highly recommended!

Google Play Store 5.9.11 build 4
    * All previous patches applied
    * Fixed downloader/installer code so that an already downloaded file won't download again if it's found in the downloads folder and has the same version number (this was broken in build 1/2/3 due to massive internal code changes)
    * New: If you tap the build version in Play Store settings, you are taken to my webpage where you can see your currently installed version and the latest available update for Play Store

The download link in the first post has been updated. Remove old version, then install new version.

Enjoy!

Attachment 370902
    This is awesome! Any way to include your other apps on there also?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 11:10 AM
    This is awesome! Any way to include your other apps on there also?

Posted via CB10
    This not perfect like amazon appstore. On amazon appstore, you just click check for update and application update itself, no open browser.

I hope cobalt232 can do it.
    09-19-15 01:18 PM
    Give them a finger...
    tryfe likes this.
    09-19-15 07:06 PM
    This not perfect like amazon appstore. On amazon appstore, you just click check for update and application update itself, no open browser.

I hope cobalt232 can do it.
    You know auto update exists in the Play Store, right? Updates just download on their own as soon as they're available if you enable the option.

09-19-15 08:04 PM
    My only challenge now is downloading Google play services from the link provided in the other thread. The link doesn't open on my passport using the default browser.
    I just download them to my computer then copied them to my phone.
    09-19-15 08:06 PM
    Hello Cobalt.Can you please upload Youtube patched to any other server as the link provided isn't opening in my BlackBerry z10 browser.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 12:18 AM
    You know auto update exists in the Play Store, right? Updates just download on their own as soon as they're available if you enable the option.

No, i mean play store auto update like amazon appstore. on play store, you must open browser to download cobalt232 play store. amazon appstore no need. just click check for update and application update itself
    09-20-15 03:01 AM
    ... and they'll take the whole hand :/
    tryfe, GodGibson, jzajac and 3 others like this.
    09-20-15 04:08 AM
    No, i mean play store auto update like amazon appstore. on play store, you must open browser to download cobalt232 play store. amazon appstore no need. just click check for update and application update itself
    And this is what makes amazon "perfect" in your opinion? Who cares if there are fewer apps, as long as the store updates itself...

Cobalt232 likes this.
    09-20-15 08:27 AM
    Cant get the id one to install. It gets to the " accept" part and goes a bit farther then pops up an error that it cant install

Posted via my Z10 running 10.3.2.556 quite seamlessly on AT&T
    09-20-15 09:12 AM
    ... and they'll take the whole hand :/
    Sometimes, because of our own generosity in time and effort and willingness to bend over backwards to help others and our dedication to our interests and/or our careers, we become our own enemy and enablers. We raise the expectations of others, create the assumption that all "prayers" (read "requests"and sometimes "demands") will be answered with "Yes". Well many times the answer has to be and should be "No". After all my decades saying "no" is a lesson I'm still learning.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    JohnHa and halberry1 like this.
    09-20-15 10:45 AM
    Wisely spoken!
    JohnHa likes this.
    09-20-15 10:48 AM
    Cobalt,

My Q10 has OS 10.3.2.2639, and I got the Android Installer missing error message yesterday.

Since the Q10 had the latest leak installed, I wasn't able to use Blitz to install Android Installer (at least, I didn't know how).

Went to this Forum, and installed the first two files without a problem. After a few tries and waiting a bit, the third one, com.android.vending seemed to be installed.

But, though I had a Google account on the Q10 (and selected "Existing"), the Google Play screen kept telling me that the name or password was wrong.

So I started up a new username/password just to get past that.

Downloaded Allstate Mobile (using SNAP) after deleting the old (previous) Allstate download. Install seemed to go ok, but now when I try to open Allstate Mobile, I get the Allstate splash screen with screen error message showing:

Get Google Play services
    This app won't run without Google Play services, which are
    missing from your phone
    Get Google Play services

Clicking on the last line, "Get..services"
    it shows login screen just momentarily, and then gives error message:

Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped
    Ok

Clicking on the Ok brings me back to the Google Play log-in screen and then, before I can do anything, to the "Unfortunately..."

Any suggestions??
    09-20-15 04:21 PM
    Sorry, I don't understand your problem.

Please read the Frequently asked questions (FAQ) in the first post.
    09-20-15 04:36 PM
    Thanx for this android on os. Just having a slight problem, when I want to install an app I get an error from google play store that reads out...unfortunately google play store has stopped... think u can help with this problem?
    Would appreciate if u can
    09-20-15 04:45 PM
    Are running OS 10.3 or better?
    09-20-15 05:41 PM
    From my 3947 post above.

Wished to get Allstate Mobile installed.

Yesterday, got error message on my Q10, that Android Installer wasn't available.

Went to this post, and went through the instruction steps in the first post.

Able io download Allstate Mobile using SNAP, and installed.

But opeining Allstate Mobile brings up an error message, that the app won't run without Google Play services. Keeps cycling through the error message, and the Google Play loving screen just flashes by momentarily.

Using the browser on my Q10, I can open Google Play -- play.google.com/store?...
    which shows the my user name (account) that I just set up since Google Play wouldn't accept my previously existing google account.

I've checked this google account, and 2-step verification is OFF, as the instructions require.

How can I get this cycling throughh the error message with Allstate Mobile to stop, so that I can use the app?
    09-20-15 07:17 PM
    That means.. Read the FAQ in the first post. Then you know what to do.
    Yes, I read all FAQ'S, but didn't find any solutions

Posted via CB10
    09-21-15 01:39 AM
    Yes, I read all FAQ'S, but didn't find any solutions

Posted via CB10
    Make sure Cobalt's modified Google Play Services is installed, then patch any and all apps that require those services.

As a matter of fact, the youtube app has been nicely patched for you if you happened to read the very first post in the Google Apps Landing Page thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=965257

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-21-15 01:55 AM
6,728 ... 156157158159160 ...