Hi,coblat when you post a playstore for nokia x2 please try something and get a working playstore
    Go buy a blackberry. Then download playstore easily.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    08-17-15 08:37 AM
    Update for Play Store and Blackberry Google ID available. The download links in the first post have been updated.

Google Play Store 5.8.8 build 2
    * All previous patches applied
    * Enhanced support for small screen devices (Q10 form factor) so that you can download any app from Playstore
    * You should no longer get the message that your device is not supported with certain apps
    * This only works together with the new Blackberry Google ID 2.2 app!

Blackberry Google ID 2.2
    * New translations: Bulgarian, Hindi and Turkish. Thanks to D-meter, karthikappu47 and bermie2000 for providing the resource files.
    * New device checkin logic: Your device is now fully registered on Google Play website. It will be visible after a few downloads as a BB device.
    * New error messages: The http error code and message are now shown in the error dialog if checkin fails
    * New connectivity handling: The app verifies, if mobile data is enabled in the android runtime. If not, it enables it.
    * Change: Some minor changes in GUI

Error codes: [403 forbidden] is displayed if the password is wrong or if two-step authentication is turned on.

Update instructions:
    1. Remove old Google Play Store and old Blackberry Google ID app from device
    2. Install Blackberry Google ID and do a checkin
    3. Install Google play Store

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 08-17-15 at 10:57 AM.
    08-17-15 09:57 AM
    * Enhanced support for small screen devices (Q10 form factor) so that you can download any app from Playstore
    * You should no longer get the message that your device is not supported on certain apps
    Pinterest still says "Your device is not compatible with this version". What might be the reason if not screen size?
    08-17-15 10:42 AM
    Pinterest still says "Your device is not compatible with this version". What might be the reason if not screen size?
    Pinterest is showing up on my Q10.

Did you remove old Blackberry Google ID and old Play Store and install the new versions?
    Then checkin the device and after successfull checkin run PlayStore?
    anon(3879737) likes this.
    08-17-15 10:49 AM
    Colbalt, is the Play Store version the same as posted a few days ago? It won't update, just says "open".

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-17-15 11:43 AM
    Oh crud never mind. Apparently I didn't read the instructions completely. Ugh.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    08-17-15 11:44 AM
    Pinterest is showing up on my Q10.

Did you remove old Blackberry Google ID and old Play Store and install the new versions?
    Then checkin the device and after successfull checkin run PlayStore?
    As it had to be expected, I did not go through this procedure; just updated the Play Store.
    Nevertheless, a reboot solved the problem :-)

Thanks.
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    08-17-15 12:00 PM
    Is this some kind of joke? I won't post anything. I need the logfiles. If you are so desperately in need of Play Store for Nokia X2 you should do the following:

1. Use Google and find out how to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) on your PC so that it works with Nokia X2
    2. Pull the logfile of a Play Store download from your phone using logcat (which is part of ADB)
    3. Post the logfile here.

Please don't ask me again about that Nokia stuff until you (or somebody else) has posted a logfile. Thanks.
    I am give up... ADB very hard to learn... easy ways is get free apk from https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ (can't get pay version) install cobalt232 play store, and you can buy anything (in-app purchase)

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 12:32 PM
    Is this some kind of joke? I won't post anything. I need the logfiles. If you are so desperately in need of Play Store for Nokia X2 you should do the following:

1. Use Google and find out how to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) on your PC so that it works with Nokia X2
    2. Pull the logfile of a Play Store download from your phone using logcat (which is part of ADB)
    3. Post the logfile here.

Please don't ask me again about that Nokia stuff until you (or somebody else) has posted a logfile. Thanks.
    Is this not a BlackBerry forum?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 02:04 AM
    Is this not a BlackBerry forum?

Posted via CB10
    Over here? In other this thread?

You never know!!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 09:07 AM
    Hi Cobalt.

When I try to register my device on Google Play, Your Step 2, I get the following error: Check-in failed: [null].

I'm running a Z30, with OS 10.3.3.2168.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.
    08-18-15 12:57 PM
    * You should no longer get the message that your device is not supported with certain apps
    Thanks Cobalt for this update.
    Only thing I can view is now Play Store download automatically updates and I had to change this in config.
    Regards
    08-18-15 01:20 PM
    It did always automatically download updates, that's not new. It's even stated in the FAQ in post one.

Most likely you turned it off once and then updated the store when new releases came out. That way the setting was always set.

I'm sure that you deleted the old version and installed it new for the latest release. That's why the option is on again.

Long story short:
    If you update the store, the settings are preserved.
    If you delete the store and install it new, the autoupdate settings must be reconfigured.
    ferchu likes this.
    08-18-15 01:39 PM
    Hi,

My device was registered with Google ID 2.0 I upgraded to 2.2 and when I try to check in I get error "Check-In failed: [null]"

Please help, thanks in advance.
    08-18-15 04:26 PM
    Hi Cobalt, would it be possible to check in multiple accounts with BlackBerry Google ID?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 06:11 PM
    Yes you can. Just add another one using Cobalt's Google Account application.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 06:15 PM
    Hi,

My device was registered with Google ID 2.0 I upgraded to 2.2 and when I try to check in I get error "Check-In failed: [null]"

Please help, thanks in advance.
    Remove Google Blackberry Google ID and reinstall it. This will clear the database. Then it should work.
    08-19-15 02:11 AM
    Hi Cobalt I'm interested in your view about the 'Android BlackBerry '
    Would love to hear from you
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-1439966025011_249056.jpeg
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-1439968702098.jpg
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-cmwrih_wgaa4naq.jpg

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-19-15 02:24 AM
    Hi Cobalt I'm interested in your view about the 'Android BlackBerry '
    Would love to hear from you
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1439966025011_249056.jpeg 
Views:	1645 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	367471

Name:	1439968702098.jpg 
Views:	1701 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	367472

Name:	CMwRIH_WgAA4Naq.jpg 
Views:	1698 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	367473

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    oh no..... 😭😭😭 reason i buy blackberry is bb10 os. i have android and i do not want use two android os... i hope this picture is fake, and blackberry still use bb10 os...
    08-19-15 03:14 AM
    Long story short:
    If you update the store, the settings are preserved.
    If you delete the store and install it new, the autoupdate settings must be reconfigured.

You has completely right! I have forgotten this!
    It's my fault. Sorry.
    Thank You
    08-19-15 07:09 AM
    Version History

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 1
    * Initial release
    * Modified downloader code to support downloading on Blackberry
    * Modified installer code to support installation/deinstallation of downloaded apps
    * Patch for Google Play services dependencies
    * Patch to prevent GMS core updates

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 2
    * Fix for 50+ MB apps
    * Can now download obb files (game data)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 3
    * Added support for in-app purchasing

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 4
    * Fix for app selector showing up after a download completed (open with... dialog)
    * Last working version for OS 10.2.x

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 5
    * Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are now saved in the device/downloads folder
    * Now only supports OS 10.3.x (because of changes in the downloader code)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 6
    * Fix to prevent Google Play store from giving random apk names that later can't be handled by new installer invoking code.
    * New downloader invoking code that verifies, if an app has already been downloaded to device\downloads. If true, Installation will be invoked instead of re-download. A version check assures, that newer version still will be downloaded.
    * New installer invoking code to handle the normalized apk names
    * New notification code. After a successfull download, the screen will turn on for a few secs and the notification will be shown. If you click on it, you are taken to the apps info window from where you can invoke the installer.

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.2.12 build 1
    * Fix: Permissions dialog is suppressed if the app previously has been downloaded and is installed from device/downloads folder

Google Play Store 5.2.13 build 1
    * Fix: Screen turning black for a second when opening app permissions fixed (caused by an exception thrown by PlayStore due to missing GP-Services)

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.3.5 build 1
    * Fix to prevent selfupdate of the Play Store (fixes problem that the caused the Store to disapear after a selfupdate)
    * Fix to prevent crash if Help button is pressed in Play Store (it normally calls Google Play Services to display the help window)

Google Play Store 5.3.6 build 1
    * Fix for SNK games download bug (if a SNK game was downloaded, the next SNK download called installer instead of downloading the new file).

Google Play Store 5.4.10 build 1
    * Fix for help button in settings. This now opens a secure https link to the Google help page instead of just doing nothing.

Google Play Store 5.4.12 build 1
    * Minor change in exception handling

Google Play Store 5.5.8 build 1
    * Fix for Play Store closing after a download

Google Play Store 5.5.12 build 1

Google Play Store 5.6.6 build 1

Google Play Store 5.6.8 build 1

Google Play Store 5.7.6 build 1
    * New: In-app Billing support for patched apps (requires Google+ Whitelist app)

Google Play Store 5.8.8 build 1
    * New: Hardcoded In-App billing pre-spoofing for Clash of Clans, Boom Beach and Hay Day
    * To use In-App billing with other patched apps use Google+ Whitelist app

Can u help me with game 8 ball pool problem??

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 11:09 AM
    Remove Google Blackberry Google ID and reinstall it. This will clear the database. Then it should work.
    Hi. I've uninstalled both the google.android.gsf.loging-v4.3.2apk and then the googleid02.2.apk. I then restarted my device, then reinstalled them in the correct order, and I still got the same error.

Then, I uninstalled them, deleted the 3 downloaded files, and re-downloaded them in case something had gotten corrupted.

I started over, and got the same error. I notice that Google ID 2.2 is quite new. Is it possible it has a defect?

Just trying to troubleshoot this.

Thanks
    08-19-15 12:51 PM
    Thank you so much!
    08-19-15 03:24 PM
    Hi. I've uninstalled both the google.android.gsf.loging-v4.3.2apk and then the googleid02.2.apk. I then restarted my device, then reinstalled them in the correct order, and I still got the same error.

Then, I uninstalled them, deleted the 3 downloaded files, and re-downloaded them in case something had gotten corrupted.

I started over, and got the same error. I notice that Google ID 2.2 is quite new. Is it possible it has a defect?

Just trying to troubleshoot this.

Thanks
    There are no changes in the authentication code. Are you sure that you are entering the correct password? Are you maybe using two factor authentication?
    08-19-15 04:11 PM
    I installed this stuff (3 apps) and then open play store:
    installed facebook messenger, doesnt open. screen black.
    installed facebook normal, doesnt open, goes to main menu.
    installed skype, works... help?!
    08-20-15 06:20 AM
6,728 ... 145146147148149 ...