I don't really understand your problem, but here is a proposition how you maybe can fix it. Follow the steps EXACTLY.

1. Reboot your device
    2. After the device rebooted, do NOT open any Android app (this prevents the Android runtime from beeing initialized)
    3. Search for the Google Play Movies icon on all screens and delete the app (tap on icon for 5 seconds and then click the dustbin symbol)
    4. Reboot your device again.

Follow the steps and report if you where able to remove Play Movies.
    You tutorial is not working.

If i try install apk, permission show
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-imageuploadedbycb-forums1438573784.475055.jpg

If i click accept, "unable to install this app", no icon on home screen
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-imageuploadedbycb-forums1438573827.275054.jpg

If click decline, it is show open and icon on home screen
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-imageuploadedbycb-forums1438573953.374294.jpg

If i click open, permission show again
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1438573784.475055.jpg 
Views:	3004 
Size:	201.0 KB 
ID:	365143

If i click accept or decline, application exit (not run). I try to delete and restart but still can't install and run.

If i check on application manager android, no play movies here. although icon show on home screen
    08-02-15 10:57 PM
    You tutorial is not working.

If i try install apk, permission show

If i click accept, "unable to install this app", no icon on home screen

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1438573827.275054.jpg 
Views:	1501 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	365144

If click decline, it is show open and icon on home screen

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1438573953.374294.jpg 
Views:	1502 
Size:	234.2 KB 
ID:	365145

If i click open, permission show again

If i click accept or decline, application exit (not run). I try to delete and restart but still can't install and run.

If i check on application manager android, no play movies here. although icon show on home screen
    You have spent the last several days posting exactly the same thing over and over again. In that time you could have backed up your phone, wiped it, and restored all but that app, and got the movie app working several times over.
    Just wipe your phone, start over and be done with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-03-15 03:53 AM
    Ok, i will wipe my blackberry 😭😭😭
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-03-15 04:25 AM
    Ok, i will wipe my blackberry 😭😭😭
    It's not that bad. Besides it's a great way to rethink the apps you didn't use as much as you thought you would.
    Let us know how it works out.

08-03-15 04:54 AM
    Just remove the Google Account app, reinstall and login again.
    That seems to have done the trick. Thank you very much :-)

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-03-15 11:45 AM
    Do these instructions work for the Passport? If not, is there another thread circulating?
    08-03-15 09:56 PM
    Do these instructions work for the Passport? If not, is there another thread circulating?
    Yes, they work for every BlackBerry 10 devices, including Passport

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    08-03-15 10:41 PM
    It's not that bad. Besides it's a great way to rethink the apps you didn't use as much as you thought you would.
    Let us know how it works out.

Wipe my blackberry and i can install play movies. 😊. Anyone have patch play movies and play music work? I don't want get error again use lucky patcher....
    08-04-15 10:23 AM
    Wipe my blackberry and i can install play movies. 😊. Anyone have patch play movies and play music work? I don't want get error again use lucky patcher....
    As I have replied previously use Gmaps Patcher, NOT Lucky Patcher. Make sure you have Cobalt's Whitelist installed first. Using both I have Movies working just fine on my Passport (which I installed just to help you out).
    Gmaps Patcher is installed on you computer.
    One thing about Lucky Patcher you have to keep in mind, after installing it on your phone from Cobalt's page do not update if it shows a update. Only update it if Colbalt offers it. Personally I prefer the extra effort needed with Gmaps Patcher.

jzajac likes this.
    08-04-15 11:29 AM
    As I have replied previously use Gmaps Patcher, NOT Lucky Patcher. Make sure you have Cobalt's Whitelist installed first. Using both I have Movies working just fine on my Passport (which I installed just to help you out).
    Gmaps Patcher is installed on you computer.
    One thing about Lucky Patcher you have to keep in mind, after installing it on your phone from Cobalt's page do not update if it shows a update. Only update it if Colbalt offers it. Personally I prefer the extra effort needed with Gmaps Patcher.

Can you send download link patch play movie and play music? Thanks. I wish cobalt232 can make it for everyone...
    08-04-15 01:16 PM
    Anyone have try cobalt232 google play patch on android that not have google play (example nokia x2)? My friend have nokia x2 and can run latest BBM, but can't buy sticker or subscribe.
    08-04-15 01:30 PM
    I've done something wrong as the store icon doesn't appear and I can't get past the "there's already an existing user with that name on this device" error. Help please?
    Many thanks in advance.
    08-04-15 10:49 PM
    I've been using the Play store since January - donate, people! - but I'm starting to miss Google Location History...I may have missed the thread but has anyone got this to work?
    It has been fixed. Check my Google Landing page. Link is in the first post.
    Thanks Cobalt232, I use synced starred places a lot in Maps, looks like I can't have Location Sync and Maps login at the same time...

Please note that you cannot login to Google Maps if you have Google Play services (com.google.android.gms.apk) installed together with Google Login Services. The two interfere with each other. It's one or the other.
    08-05-15 06:09 AM
    Thanks Cobalt232, I use synced starred places a lot in Maps, looks like I can't have Location Sync and Maps login at the same time...

Please note that you cannot login to Google Maps if you have Google Play services (com.google.android.gms.apk) installed together with Google Login Services. The two interfere with each other. It's one or the other.
    I don't know if that's the case anymore. I have everything Cobalt has made available to us installed and am signed in to maps version 9.9 with all my locations present.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    allenf likes this.
    08-05-15 06:28 AM

I had posted the link in other cobalts forum sometime ago for 9.12 version

Try this latest GMAPS 9.12 patched ready if you are on 10.3.2. It works with sign in and new feature Timeline.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!i04nCZSA!AI1dOs...ngCPwAvxi7WvB8
    allenf likes this.
    08-05-15 09:12 AM
    I had posted the link in other cobalts forum sometime ago for 9.12 version

Try this latest GMAPS 9.12 patched ready if you are on 10.3.2. It works with sign in and new feature Timeline.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!i04nCZSA!AI1dOs...ngCPwAvxi7WvB8
    Thanks, the mega link is asking me for a decryption key..?

Edit: got it from your other link thanks
    08-05-15 09:27 AM
    Thanks, the mega link is asking me for a decryption key..?

Edit: got it from your other link thanks
    Ok, logged into patched map with starred places, but Location History "Not available in United Kingdom", Google Play Services keeps crashing as well.
    08-05-15 09:58 AM
    Can't buy apps via Carrier Billing? My Carrier is Supported by Google Play, but it always shows Error = "An error occured please try again"
    From Indonesia, using Indosat CarrierGoogle Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-capture.jpg
    08-05-15 09:54 PM
    Cobalt232, Google account manager, blackberry google id, and Google play store work on android that no have play store like "Nokia X2" but only play store download is not working. i can't find download location and play store not run installer automatically. can you edit download code for android phone? i think it's great to support android phone that no have play store.
    08-06-15 12:19 AM
    Cobalt232, Google account manager, blackberry google id, and Google play store work on android that no have play store like "Nokia X2" but only play store download is not working. i can't find download location and play store not run installer automatically. can you edit download code for android phone? i think it's great to support android phone that no have play store.
    Perhaps you should post your Nokia X2 / PlayStore issue in a Android forum, such as Android Central. Not sure why you would think Cobalt's Blackberry specific apps would work on a Android phone.

08-06-15 03:09 AM
    Hi Cobalt, Thanks for your great and continued work. Just updated my older app store to the new one and also donated .

One question: Is it possible to give the app "Garmin Connect" (installed through google app store) access to the notification center?

Background: I bought a garmin sport/smart watch and wanted to see the notifications from the blackberry into the watch. It works perfectly in a android phone but in my blackberry classic its asking the permission I am allowing it but it never recieves the notifications from blackberry. Inside Applications->Permissions there is no option to give or allow apps to extract information from the notification center.

Can you please help?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
    xaquib666
    08-06-15 08:15 AM
    Perhaps you should post your Nokia X2 / PlayStore issue in a Android forum, such as Android Central. Not sure why you would think Cobalt's Blackberry specific apps would work on a Android phone.

I know to install normal play store you have to root or flash .zip but cobalt232 play store no need, just install an run. You can use all of feature, but can't download or update application from play store.
    08-06-15 11:41 AM
    I know to install normal play store you have to root or flash .zip but cobalt232 play store no need, just install an run. You can use all of feature, but can't download or update application from play store.
    "The operating system is Nokia X Software v2. This is the case with all the devices of the X-series.
    But don't worry! All the android apps and games are supported in this device." Nokia X2 Smartphone In-Depth Review, Price, Features, Comparison - TechProbeX - Latest Tips, Tricks, Technews, Reviews - all-in-one Place

So this really shouldn't even be posted here. You should find the appropriate forum. Again, go find a Android forum and post your issues there. You are more likely to find an answer to your dilemma a lot sooner then here.
    08-06-15 02:14 PM
    "The operating system is Nokia X Software v2. This is the case with all the devices of the X-series.
    But don't worry! All the android apps and games are supported in this device." Nokia X2 Smartphone In-Depth Review, Price, Features, Comparison - TechProbeX - Latest Tips, Tricks, Technews, Reviews - all-in-one Place

So this really shouldn't even be posted here. You should find the appropriate forum. Again, go find a Android forum and post your issues there. You are more likely to find an answer to your dilemma a lot sooner then here.
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-imageuploadedbycb-forums1438890282.419764.jpg

I search internet and found need root. But cobalt232 play store no need root access. I wish cobalt232 want to make android version. Just need change little at play store blackberry. all 2 files work perfectly, but not with play store.
    08-06-15 02:51 PM

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1438890282.419764.jpg 
Views:	1580 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	365579

I search internet and found need root. But cobalt232 play store no need root access. I wish cobalt232 want to make android version. Just need change little at play store blackberry. all 2 files work perfectly, but not with play store.
    Well root the phone then. I had 5 Android phones and I rooted every one. Be self-sufficient instead wanting others to do the work for you.
    Ok...time to return to Blackberry topics, not off-topic Android.
    08-06-15 02:56 PM
6,728 ... 140141142143144 ...