Cobalt232, I try patch play movie use lucky patcher, and I try to install it but error. After that No application in menu and no application list in application manager. Every time I am install and click accept always failed. And if I click declined it shows open. If I click open application can't open. I am try delete and restart my phone but always failed to install. My version is Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576. Thanks.
    Attachment 364685
    Attachment 364686
    Attachment 364687

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232, please help me... thanks...

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 12:02 AM
    Remove Google Movies, then reboot your device. Then patch movies with GMaps patcher instead of Lucky Patcher.
    07-31-15 03:58 AM
    Remove Google Movies, then reboot your device. Then patch movies with GMaps patcher instead of Lucky Patcher.
    Ah Cobalt, you beat me to it. Just to help the poster I downloaded the movie app (I don't really want it) and went through the patching process with GMaps Patcher, will have to uncheck "Decompile" (I think that was the error msg), then went back through the process. He needs to make sure to delete the unpatched app before installing the patched app, and for insurance make sure Whitelist is on the phone.

For further reference if Lucky Patcher doesn't work always try GMaps Patcher. In fact I just skip LP and go straight to GMaps Patcher.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    07-31-15 04:45 AM
    Google Movies Can't be deleted. I was try to restart my phone. If I install apk and click accept, it is say unable to install app. No application show on my phone. But If I click declined, application show on my phone, but can't run. I try to delete and restart but still can't install.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 05:58 AM
    I've been using the Play store since January - donate, people! - but I'm starting to miss Google Location History...I may have missed the thread but has anyone got this to work?
    07-31-15 10:55 AM
    It has been fixed. Check my Google Landing page. Link is in the first post.
    07-31-15 11:37 AM
    Cobalt232, please fix my problem 😭
    07-31-15 12:03 PM
    My problem: first i try install play movies from play store and can install and run, but need patch. Then, i am uninstall play movies and patch with lucky patcher and then install again, but not complete install, no application shows in my blackberry. I try install original play movies but unable to install if i accept permission. But if i click denied, application shows in my blackberry but can't run. I try remove and restart but still can't install.
    07-31-15 12:16 PM
    Download Blackberry Google ID 2.1.1 [Released on June 2, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...leid-2.1.1.apk
    This link isn't working for me.
    07-31-15 03:05 PM
    This link isn't working for me.
    Your problem. It works for me perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 03:08 PM
    I'm having exactly the same problem it just won't let me register my phone to Android either

BlackBerry Q10
    08-01-15 04:13 AM
    You can't register your phone with Blackberry Google ID? Then read the FAQ in the first post about two step authentication.
    08-01-15 05:05 AM
    Anyone please help me... I don't want to wipe my blackberry 😭😭😭
    08-01-15 11:23 AM
    I have a question. Since auto loading 2339 (to fix some issues that a non-destructive load of the same OS created) and restoring, I'm getting periodic notifications that I need to update my password for my Google account.

I'd like to delete and reinstall your Google apps. What's the best way, that is, is there a certain order that I should delete them? Or would it be better to do a backup and restore with those apps unchecked?

Thanks!

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-01-15 02:40 PM
    I have a question. Since auto loading 2339 (to fix some issues that a non-destructive load of the same OS created) and restoring, I'm getting periodic notifications that I need to update my password for my Google account.

I'd like to delete and reinstall your Google apps. What's the best way, that is, is there a certain order that I should delete them? Or would it be better to do a backup and restore with those apps unchecked?

Thanks!

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2339)
    Just remove the Google Account app, reinstall and login again.
    XxWile_E_CoyotexX likes this.
    08-02-15 04:34 AM
    So sad, No one can to solve my problem...

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 05:17 AM
    Anyone please help me... I don't want to wipe my blackberry 😭😭😭
    There are two posts that gave you a possible solution. Did you give the answers a try?
    I posted that I even installed the app and got it working on my Passport just to help you. Can't help you much than that.

08-02-15 05:43 AM
    There are two posts that gave you a possible solution. Did you even give the answers a try?

My google play movies can't be deleted. When i try to click install, permission show. If i click accept, "unable to install this app". If i click decline, it show "open". If i click open and accept permission, application close. I try delete and restart but problem still same.

corrupt apk make play movie cannot be deleted, install or reinstall again
    08-02-15 05:56 AM
    My google play movies can't be deleted. When i try to click install, permission show. If i click accept, "unable to install this app". If i click decline, it show "open". If i click open and accept permission, application close. I try delete and restart but problem still same.

Have you tried deleting the apk using file manager? Try that and the do a hard reset.
    Of course you could back up your phone via Link then do a wipe.

08-02-15 06:29 AM
    Have you tried deleting the apk using file manager? Try that and the do a hard reset.
    Of course you could back up your phone via Link then do a wipe.

I try use original apk from play store but can't install. Another way rather than backup and wipe ? I don't want to setting my BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 06:38 AM
    I try use original apk from play store but can't install. Another way rather than backup and wipe ? I don't want to setting my BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    Did you try deleting the app using file manager or by computer? Did you try patching using Gmaps Patcher?

08-02-15 06:55 AM

So do you actually have an icon for the app on your home screen? Or is the problem only that the apk doesn't install?

Edit: also, can you successfully install other apps or do they give you the same problem? I was just able to install this without any problems.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    08-02-15 07:21 AM
    So do you actually have an icon for the app on your home screen? Or is the problem only that the apk doesn't install?

Edit: also, can you successfully install other apps or do they give you the same problem? I was just able to install this without any problems.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    Other app can install but only play movies can't install. First, i am install from play store and can install and open. then, i am remove and patch with lucky patcher. after that, i try install play movies patch but install not complete. no icon on home screen. after that, i try install original play movies but can't install if i click accept. no icon on home screen. but if i click decline, icon play movies on home screen but can't run if i open it. i try to delete it and restart but still can't install.
    08-02-15 12:17 PM
    I don't really understand your problem, but here is a proposition how you maybe can fix it. Follow the steps EXACTLY.

1. Reboot your device
    2. After the device rebooted, do NOT open any Android app (this prevents the Android runtime from beeing initialized)
    3. Search for the Google Play Movies icon on all screens and delete the app (tap on icon for 5 seconds and then click the dustbin symbol)
    4. Reboot your device again.

Follow the steps and report if you where able to remove Play Movies.
    08-02-15 12:56 PM
    Thanks dear
    08-02-15 03:13 PM
6,728 ... 139140141142143 ...