When I click the 3rd link from page 1 it brings up my downloads page which gives me the option to cancel or save, so I click save. Then it brings me to a blank page with just a refresh tab and a back tab at the bottom.

The other two did the same. I'd click the back tab then minimize the crackberry app then open up my file manager. The downloaded app was there, then I installed it. It work perfectly fine for the first 2 steps and I have not deleted them.

However, in the 3rd step the download does not appear in my file manager for me to install it. That is why I searched for another way to get what I thought would be the same app.

This is all after a terrible week of trying to get androids backk on my phone. A security wipe was needed (read my other posts if you want more on that topic).

Is there another app link?? I'm only trying to get Snapchat back, playing games and other pointless apps does not concern me, just snapchat haha.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 10:14 AM
    Hi Sparkplug. I had the exact same problem as you. I'm not sure why but when I tried at my office I was able to download properly. Maybe there was an issue with a busy server? Not sure. But don't give up. Try at a different wifi or maybe try with your mobile data and your wifi off? I think that link is finiky.
    07-25-15 10:47 AM
    Thank you Tdot girl, the restart worked!!

But I can't get Snapchat to work, I understand that there needs some sort of patch but I have no idea how to ascertain it.

I was very close to getting Google play services but at the end of the install a message came up "unable to install this app"... why is that??

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 11:21 AM
    You can not install Google Play Services from Play Store. You'll have to get the pre-patched version from my other thread. Read the the FAQ in the first post for instructions.
    07-25-15 02:05 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to respond cobalt, I really do appreciate the effort you've put in to getting androids on bb.

After I was able to finally get your version to to download and begin to install, at the end of the install a message pops up saying "unable to install this app" and then cancels the install process.
    This is the same for the other version from play store and the lucky apk mod app.

All I want is snapchat to work, and I'm at the end of the rope right now. Is there anything else that you can suggest??

Posted via CB10
    07-25-15 02:17 PM
    Remove all remains and reboot your device. Then try again.
    07-25-15 03:34 PM
    Thanks for taking the time to respond cobalt, I really do appreciate the effort you've put in to getting androids on bb.

After I was able to finally get your version to to download and begin to install, at the end of the install a message pops up saying "unable to install this app" and then cancels the install process.
    This is the same for the other version from play store and the lucky apk mod app.

All I want is snapchat to work, and I'm at the end of the rope right now. Is there anything else that you can suggest??

Posted via CB10
    If you lost a previous sign in, you won't be able to get back. Snapchat has shut down all ways for us to log in at this time, sadly there is no combination of patching or additional steps to take to make that work. Nothing we can do about it.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    07-25-15 10:29 PM
    Do I need to uninstall SNAP from Cobalt before installing this app? Thanks!

Brought to you by my Awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    07-26-15 12:50 AM
    Do I need to uninstall SNAP from Cobalt before installing this app? Thanks!

Brought to you by my Awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    No, SNAP does not interfere with the apps related to the Cobalt-solution.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 01:45 AM
    How to buy gems coc on Playstore BlackBerry 10?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by alangebe; 07-27-15 at 09:28 AM.
    07-27-15 08:45 AM
    i get the error message 'unable to install this app' when i try to install com.google.android.gsf.login on my blackberry classic... is this link bit.ly/1IkOsiv (i cant post the complete link cos i havent posted enough) compatible w the blackberry classic? my OS is 10.3.2.556

thanks
    s
    07-27-15 07:00 PM
    i get the error message 'unable to install this app' when i try to install com.google.android.gsf.login on my blackberry classic... is this link bit.ly/1IkOsiv (i cant post the complete link cos i havent posted enough) compatible w the blackberry classic? my OS is 10.3.2.556

thanks
    s
    07-27-15 07:07 PM
    Finding this thread was the best thing I've done in months.....wow! I've got everything related to Google play and the play store, and every app I've wanted. Great work Cobalt and the others who've helped along the way. You all rock!

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-27-15 07:34 PM
    Hello it's been a while checking CB for any new stuff.. is there new builds anyway?

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-28-15 02:26 AM
    I installed the Google play store..works fine..b/w cn we link online games to Google account?games like clash of clans..i reacher *71 in my z10 and had to delete my game as I changed to BlackBerry classic..

Posted via CB10
    Yup. You can link CoC. But you need to have these apps patched by cobalt.

G+ wishlist
    Google play games
    The play store (all apps needed for store)
    Google services
    Lucky patcher

Patch CoC before installing (instructions on how to patch is given by Cobalt on another one of his pages)
    After patching and installing you should be able to sign in using Google +

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 09:24 AM
    Download mobogenie

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 04:17 AM
    I download mobogenie app, but I find it difficult to install, on blackberry z10

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 04:20 AM
    I download mobogenie app, but I find it difficult to install, on blackberry z10

Posted via CB10
    Explain "difficult", what's exactly difficult about installing an apk file?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 04:34 AM
    I am pretty sure I did all the steps. I have a BB Z10 and trying to use Google Hangout. When I open it (Hangout), I get a Google Play Services which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance. Any suggestions or did I miss something. Thanks, Sue
    07-29-15 09:57 AM
    Explain "difficult", what's exactly difficult about installing an apk file?

Posted via CB10
    Everything is difficult when you don't know what you're doing lol

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-29-15 11:00 AM
    I am pretty sure I did all the steps. I have a BB Z10 and trying to use Google Hangout. When I open it (Hangout), I get a Google Play Services which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance. Any suggestions or did I miss something. Thanks, Sue
    Did you patch that app with lucky patcher by Cobalt... before installing?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:52 AM
    Yeah, we all know that because we have read the first post. We even know how to fix it because we have read the first post.

What a pity that you didn't read it, eh?
    jdesignz, Smokeaire and halberry1 like this.
    07-29-15 11:52 AM
    Cobalt232, I try patch play movie use lucky patcher, and I try to install it but error. After that No application in menu and no application list in application manager. Every time I am install and click accept always failed. And if I click declined it shows open. If I click open application can't open. I am try delete and restart my phone but always failed to install. My version is Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576. Thanks.
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150730_152540.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150730_152611.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150730_152617.png

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 03:32 AM
    Cant watch movies on it anyway

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    07-30-15 04:25 PM
    Thanks Cobalt. Your efforts to give us Google Play Store have turned my Z30 into a truly well rounded smart phone. There is the odd app that BlackBerry World doesn't have that I can find on Play Store or Amazon Appstore. All told, this probably give a BlackBerry the widest selection of apps of any phone.
    07-30-15 05:59 PM
6,728 ... 138139140141142 ...