Just checked it.. I'm not subscribed, but I get notified of threads I participate in regardless of that. If I could not be notified of certain threads that I've participated in.. would be nice to have the option to 'opt out' of being notified any longer.. could still check it but could atleast have the option..

Posted via CB10
    I recall having read about this in some other topic where they said this is a bug in the CB app.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 04:01 AM
    I get also error with problems connecting to google servers when using Google account and yummly now crashes (update to 10.3.2.798)
    06-05-15 05:05 AM
    yes at last play store had worked but most of the apps like myntra, flipkart is not downloading only shows waiting for network.please help me to overcome this

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 05:54 AM
    I get also error with problems connecting to google servers when using Google account and yummly now crashes (update to 10.3.2.798)
    What kind of problems are you encountering?
    06-05-15 05:57 AM
    I can't download any app

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 06:06 AM
    Just checked it.. I'm not subscribed, but I get notified of threads I participate in regardless of that. If I could not be notified of certain threads that I've participated in.. would be nice to have the option to 'opt out' of being notified any longer.. could still check it but could atleast have the option..

Posted via CB10
    I think you might want to look on your account dashboard on a browser and check your forum notification settings. Look for the 'threads you participated in' area and try adjusting to your needs. I have all my new post notifications turned off and just check the threads at my own pace. If the problem is with the app, you should download the android version of the CB app as it works much better than the BlackBerry version (the irony).

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    06-05-15 06:39 AM
    What kind of problems are you encountering?
    When trying to use Google account, I get the cannot connect to servers. However, I already did this before upgrading OS so not sure I need to redo it. Note that the play store works fine so unsure if I actually have a problem here.

When using Yummly, I now get a requires google services and it crashes when trying to share to BBM for example. Flipboard (from play store) has no issue with sharing.

So perhaps not an issue on my side?
    06-05-15 07:30 AM
    I think you might want to look on your account dashboard on a browser and check your forum notification settings. Look for the 'threads you participated in' area and try adjusting to your needs. I have all my new post notifications turned off and just check the threads at my own pace. If the problem is with the app, you should download the android version of the CB app as it works much better than the BlackBerry version (the irony).

Surely you can't be serious, the Android CB App works better!!?? REALLY !!! Well ain't that a Slap in the head this morning!!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    jzajac likes this.
    06-05-15 08:05 AM

That's your opinion. I don't find it works, looks or plays better at all. It feels like a pale, downgraded experience compared to the slickness of the native app. I do agree that there's much room for improvement in the native app though.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 08:35 AM
    Google play service works only in android phones.. if you need google play service then you have to buy android phones..

 Z3 STJ100-1 ~10.3.1.2576 ~
    Or you can read the first post. Cobalt's Google Play Service works fine on BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 08:38 AM
    That's your opinion. I don't find it works, looks or plays better at all. It feels like a pale, downgraded experience compared to the slickness of the native app. I do agree that there's much room for improvement in the native app though.

Posted via CB10
    You're right, it is my opinion, one that I know a number of users here also share as I tried it after reading about it in these forums. It works very well for me and let's me get the most out of the mobile experience of CrackBerry, again all in my opinion. Ultimately if their problem is caused by a bug in the native app, trying the android version is a good solution, and one that isn't really related to this thread topic so I shouldn't distract everybody else from the awesomeness of Cobalt's hard work any longer.

hasmukh1 likes this.
    06-05-15 09:59 AM
    Or you can read the first post. Cobalt's Google Play Service works fine on BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    NOPE !
    Google Play STORE works fine but Google Play SERVICES will never work on BlackBerry 10!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 10:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt's version combined with a little patching does a very good job plugging the holes and getting things working. It won't get everything working, but it brings much more to life than you would have otherwise.

hasmukh1 likes this.
    06-05-15 10:03 AM
    NOPE !
    Google Play STORE works fine but Google Play SERVICES will never work on BlackBerry 10!

Posted via CB10
    It works, see the FAQ or this. Cobalt even make Google+ and Hangouts (Play Games still refuse to run though) work now.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    Last edited by alaviss; 06-05-15 at 11:15 AM.
    06-05-15 10:04 AM
    Yes! Although the new version of Skype that BBWorld just pushed now complains about missing Google Services when launched ??, the app still works AND does not show in Google Play anymore as installed so no more update notifications!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 10:31 AM
    Cobalt can you pleas do something about the clash of clans games i can't login even with your Google play store for bb10 please help
    06-05-15 01:17 PM
    Cobalt can you pleas do something about the clash of clans games i can't login even with your Google play store for bb10 please help
    At this point it is not possible... Someday IF someone gets google+ to work, THEN we can sync or games. For now, use BlackBerry Link
    06-05-15 07:11 PM
    If you purchase music, is there any way to get it downloaded onto your phone without a computer? My purchase went to my Google online Library, and retrieving it seems to require Google Play Music - which won't run without Google Play Services.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 07:34 PM
    At this point it is not possible... Someday IF someone gets google+ to work, THEN we can sync or games. For now, use BlackBerry Link
    Cobalt makes Google+ works now. But Play Game still refuse to work. He is working on a fix for Play Games

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-06-15 12:12 AM
    If you purchase music, is there any way to get it downloaded onto your phone without a computer? My purchase went to my Google online Library, and retrieving it seems to require Google Play Music - which won't run without Google Play Services.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Google Play Music runs fine on my Passport. I am able to download my bought music. I ran the APK through Lucky Patcher then installed it. Of course the Google Play Services notification is a pain but notifications can be turned off using Cobalt's Blackberry Google ID.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    06-06-15 07:08 AM
    I completed all the steps but after installing play store, i tried to open but it didn't open. Instead a window popped up saying "Unfortunately, Play store has stopped working".
    Please help.
    (BB10 user)
    06-06-15 08:16 AM
    Download the required files from the first post of this thread and not from anywhere else. And remember, that OS 10.2 is not supported.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-06-15 09:11 AM
    Cobalt makes Google+ works now. But Play Game still refuse to work. He is working on a fix for Play Games

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    Since when? I don't think that's true...

Cobalt, did you get Google+ working?
    06-06-15 10:11 AM
    cobalt makes google+ works now. But play game still refuse to work. He is working on a fix for play games

z10stl100-1/10.3.2.798
    link please
    06-06-15 10:18 AM
    Since when? I don't think that's true...

Cobalt, did you get Google+ working?
    Here

Post 1436. I'm on my phone so I can't give you a link to the post

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    hasmukh1 likes this.
    06-06-15 10:43 AM
6,728 ... 124125126127128 ...