My BlackBerry z10 software is 10.2 how I update my software to 10.3

Posted via CB10
    You can update software via your phone or BlackBerry Link..
    I am just giving you a hint.. ok, because this forum is not for this purpose. If you want more opinions or replies then repost it either in BlackBerry 10 os forum or z10 device forum..

Because this forum is related to google play store so only those people have problems related to google play store, will enter this forum ok.
    Best of luck for your update...

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-28-15 05:39 AM
    I like the fact that I can now leave feedback on my Android apps. I've been waiting for an opportunity to rip a piece off of Netflix for having an app that works so perfectly on BlackBerry 10, but refusing to port it over to BBW.

PaulJ
    gfondeur and SlcCorrado like this.
    05-28-15 08:59 AM
    How did you manage to leave feedback? I don't see that option.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 11:31 AM
    How did you manage to leave feedback? I don't see that option.

Posted via CB10
    After you downloaded an app, you will find 5 stars below the sliding picture line. Click the stars and you will be able to rate the app. It only works with apps that you have downloaded.
    ralfyguy and oldsoul123 like this.
    05-28-15 12:49 PM
    Works fcuking dope! Also like how it tells you if certain apps will/will not work.

So on that note, to get these apps, would anyone know if i'd need to download Snap as well to make it work?

Ie: I want Scoremobile (the score) and Pintrest, but playstore says it won't work on my device. Would I revert to snap? Or is there another way to get around?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 04:48 PM
    Works fcuking dope! Also like how it tells you if certain apps will/will not work.

So on that note, to get these apps, would anyone know if i'd need to download Snap as well to make it work?

Ie: I want Scoremobile (the score) and Pintrest, but playstore says it won't work on my device. Would I revert to snap? Or is there another way to get around?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    If you see apps that you can't download you can try the following workaround:

1. Go to Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> Device Monitor -> Memory and then clear the Play Store cache
    2. Run Play Store to initialize
    3. Close Play Store
    4. Run Blackberry Google ID, unregister device and register it again

After that, you should be able to download any app.
    gqmovement likes this.
    05-28-15 05:09 PM

1. Go to Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> Device Monitor -> Memory and then clear the Play Store cache
    3. Close Play Store

Ohhhh damn!!!
    Defo giving this a try. Cheers

As for TheScore can anyone advise if they have it running, and with the scheduled game notifications? Why is wasn't incorporated in BBW is beyond me..

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 05:31 PM

3. Close Play Store

I was having the same problem. Tried the above, but it didn't work. I'll try uninstalling all 3 apps, grab the latest of each, and try again. FYI, Snap had no issues finding the same apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 08:45 PM

3. Close Play Store

ACE! It works.
    One more question. I'm attempting to install Snapchat, but at the log in screen, gives you notice that you need Google Play Services.

If I hit the link, playstore opens, with service. Will downloading this cause a glitch/errors??

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 08:48 PM
    ACE! It works.
    One more question. I'm attempting to install Snapchat, but at the log in screen, gives you notice that you need Google Play Services.

If I hit the link, playstore opens, with service. Will downloading this cause a glitch/errors??

Posted via CB10
    Google Play Service can't be installed from Play Store, so please don't attempt to try. Also, snapchat can't run on BlackBerry. There are over 100 post talking about this

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.680
    gqmovement likes this.
    05-28-15 11:26 PM
    Thanks OP! Can anyone help get the new Google Photos work? I can't login.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 01:59 AM
    Thanks OP! Can anyone help get the new Google Photos work? I can't login.

Posted via CB10
    Anything requires Google+ login won't work

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.680
    05-29-15 03:04 AM

3. Close Play Store

I tried this. Didn't work. So I uninstalled all 3 apps and redownloaded all 3 apps again. Went through the install process. Problem still persists. So I tried this process a second time, now it works. Weird, but I'm cool with the end result. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:47 AM
    Can't seem to register device with blackberry google id. Does two step verification cause a problem?

Moto X 2014 / Q10
    05-29-15 12:40 PM
    Can't seem to register device with blackberry google id. Does two step verification cause a problem?

Moto X 2014 / Q10
    Yes. Turn off 2-step, login, turn it back on. Problem solved
    05-29-15 01:38 PM
    Can someone help me out here? I downloaded all three files to my blackberry passport. When I down load some apps to my phone, it tells me that the app can't work with out google play service. When I try and down load play services , I get a message telling me unable to load app.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 02:58 PM
    Read the FAQ in the first post.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-29-15 03:08 PM
    Working like a charm. Thank you honestly.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 03:55 PM
    I disabled two step and it worked. Thanks.
    05-29-15 03:59 PM
    Can someone help me out here? I downloaded all three files to my blackberry passport. When I down load some apps to my phone, it tells me that the app can't work with out google play service. When I try and down load play services , I get a message telling me unable to load app.

Posted via CB10
    Google play service works only in android phones.. if you need google play service then you have to buy android phones..

 Z3 STJ100-1 ~10.3.1.2576 ~
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-29-15 04:02 PM
    I disabled two step and it worked. Thanks.
    Actually two-step doesn't cause any problems. Read the FAQ in the first post

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.680
    05-29-15 08:31 PM
    Worked like a charm, thanks 100 times!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 10:56 PM
    How do i download google play store on my BlackBerry 10 device?...please help me out.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 03:07 AM
    How do i download google play store on my BlackBerry 10 device?...please help me out.

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.680
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-30-15 03:45 AM
    Many apps in google play needs google play services app. How can i have it? Does not let me instal on device Q10.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 12:39 PM
6,728 ... 121122123124125 ...